4.9

Build StagePost-Construction
Tris P.
Tris P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer care.

Absolutely appalling customer care. My build was delayed by over 6 months due to administrative incompetence of the estate developer, I was refused any form of consolation for the huge blow to my budget. Then I discovered all my variations/upgrades were incorrectly handled by the Soho office and were not included in my final build, now our first home is not as we dreamed and we were basically told "tough luck" as they didn't want to add our variations despite our offer to pay extra for them. Don't expect this company to do you any favours when they make a mistake.

Site Admin

Kiran S.
Kiran S.asked

Lovely ,homes I do not like the tiles in the bathrooms am I able to upgrade (happy to pay for an upgrade).

Amy
Amyasked

I would like to ask that I have own my land which has not titled yet, do you also build turn key package house in Melton South?

Nathan J.Soho Living

Thankyou for your query Amy! Kade will be happy to assist if you would like to send him an email, he will get back to you right away - kader@soholiving.com.au
Regards, SOHO Living