• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Micheline
MichelineVictoria

Exceptional customer service!!

It is with pleasure that I provide a recommendation for Soho Living. Though my build hasn’t started yet, I have no doubt that the building process will be seamless and stress-free. The reason I feel so confident of a smooth build is because of the interaction with my New Home Consultant, Amelia. From the moment I spoke to Amelia, I felt very comfortable about the building process which can be daunting. Amelia has always been prompt at answering my emails and phone calls and providing answers to my questions and providing excellent advice. Amelia is easy going, amazing and always keeping me up to date. I recommend Soho Living to anyone as they are true professionals.

emma l.
emma l.Victoria

Amazing service!

I am building a townhouse with Soho and so far the process has been seamless thanks to the amazing customer service of my sales consultant Amelia! She took me through an an existing Soho townhouse and the quality was great. She answered all of the questions I had, she was professional and friendly. Amelia has also been so easy to communicate with throughout the contract signing process, and has been available via email and phone call for my follow up questions. I feel confident building with Soho due to their professional nature and quality buildings.

Laura
Laura Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Nothing but exceptional customer service from Amelia at Soho Living!

Having built previously with other companies, nothing compares to the professionalism and attention to detail that Amelia has displayed.

There’s nothing like having a company you can trust, that looks after you every step of the way.

Soho Living gets 5 stars! Thoroughly impressed! You won’t get any better than Amelia, thank you!

Sirsamon
SirsamonMelbourne

SOHO Service

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Great Service

I purchased a house and land package with Soho which should start building end of the year. The service so far has been amazing. Amelia has been there to answer all my questions and has been very transparent throughout the process. So far I'm incredibly happy with the service I have received

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great Customer Service

I am building a townhouse with Soho, we are just waiting for the land to title before building can start. So far the service has been amazing. My Sales Consultant is Amelia and she has been very helpful and knowledgeable. I am a first time home buyer and she has made the process very easy for someone who didn't know anything about buying/building a house 3 moths ago.

Build StagePre-Construction

Ashleigh Mcleod
Ashleigh McleodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price, great service

I recently bought my first house and land package and soho living have been nothing but absolute professionals. They go above and beyond helping someone with little to no knowledge with the processes to be expected with buying a house, I couldn’t thank them enough for everything they have done for me! Would definitely recommend this amazing company to others.

Jessica T.
Jessica T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Stars all the Way!

I purchased a house and land package through SOHO Living at the beginning of the year and from the very beginning I have been nothing but happy with my experience. Amelia who I purchased the property through has always been so approachable and thorough and nothing has been too much of a problem. Amelia has talked me through the millions of questions I have had being a first home buyer, and has made my experience a very pleasurable one. I would have no doubt in recommending SOHO and in particular Amelia to friends and family. I look forward to going through the building process with SOHO as I know I am in the very best of hands.

Build StagePre-Construction

Tugce
Tugce Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soho Living review

My build was and is managed above my expectations. The team were incredibly friendly and easy to communicate with. The detail and care provided by Amelia, my New Home Consultant was amazing. She really went above and beyond for me in particular instances and it definitely did not go unnoticed!

I have not encountered any issues thus far and am certain that I will not due to the company’s professionalism.

The costs thus far have remained as expected.

Overall, it’s been a pleasure building with and going through Soho Living!

Build StagePost-Construction

5 Star Service!

5 Star Customer Service and Quality!
We have purchased a new house and land package through SOHO, from the moment I called Amelia I was instantly warmed by her knowledge and passion for what she does! We can’t wait for our house to be finished so we can do it again!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

N Moore
N MooreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I haven't started my build as yet, but from the start, I have had great service with all the information that has been provided to me by Amelia.
I would just like to say thank you to Amelia from Soho Living for her constant communication to the lead-up to my build has been great.

Build StagePost-Construction

House Built by Soho Living

House bought off the plan via a investment referer.
Building started build process December 2020.
Completed June 2021.

When the Builder was appointed I got a call from him. Matt From the onset was just brilliant. He communicated with me on every aspect of the build process. He consulted with me on any issues that impacted building process.

He sent me photos as the building was being constructed. He has been very easy to deal with. I would recommend him highly to build your home.

His after care is on going. I hope to catch up with him when I can make it to Victoria soon. We have never met.

• +7Thumbnail
Rohit J.
Rohit J.

Proof updated

Good Experience

We build our townhouse with SoHo living.we are very satisfied with their service nd quality.the dates they said they will start work and finish the project was on time. Staff made the process easier and simple. Supervisor is very helpful nd professional.would like to use their services again of SoHo Living .

Kal G.
Kal G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Townhouse build by SOHO

I am fully satisficed with the townhouse build by SOHO living. They were on time and did a good job in perfectly building the property and independently checking there work before handing over the property on time to me. The staff was professional and courteous.

Thank you for the excellent work.

Nam
NamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great first home purchase and building experience!

Build was managed very well and great communication from our builder, Warren, the building process was straightforward and timely.
We had a few issues and changes to be made pre construction and this was handled well by the soho office. No additional costs were incurred, glad to have all the costs be transparent and no strings attached.