Solahart L Series

• Heating Speed
Tom

TomPerth, WA

very good.

I live in Fremantle in Perth WA and installed 302L system three years ago (2016). The system worked very good. and only turn on the electrical buster few times (less than one week) every year. Recommend this product, but the price is higher than other companies. ~$4300.

Purchased in May 2016 at 99 Bikes WA, O'Conner for $4,300.00.

disappointing

disappointingBrisbane

excellent product and service

Very happy my new solar hot water system. The service was excellent. They were prompt and completed the job of installing the new system within the time frame. They did extra work suchas to clean the roof and gutters and replace broken and damaged tiles and glue any loose tile . Excellent after service. I will recommend this company and product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love it. Best thing i ever did

I am a plumber by trade and have a lot to do with hot water. I have a 302 lcsd. There are 4 people in my family and i only have to boost 1 or 2 times a year. I saved $200 on my first bill. What i have found is when someone has a problem with there hot water 90% of the time its a valve mixing wrong or running water out. I think due to the sun that shines here we're crazy not to have one on every house.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Johnsy123aus

Johnsy123ausZilzie

Wonderful, I am very happy

Solahart Rockhampton, did a fantastic job I am very happy with the hot the hot water system , the way it was installed. No fuss they cleaned up well after them. I was a bit worried about how hot the water would be but its so great and as hot as the electric one I had before, big tick to Solahart Rockhampton. I am about to price a Solar PV electric system from them as well

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
AFK

AFKPeel, WA

Effective water heater

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Solid, reliable system. Exactly what I wanted.

After almost six years my Solahart is still going strong. Water is always hot, and there is always plenty of it. I'm in northern California, and the Solahart system is perfect for this climate. My equipment is reliable, dependable, sturdy, and requires almost no maintenance on my part. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJune 2010

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Going strong after 15 year maintenance

Bought a house with one of these on the roof. Electric boost wasn't working, Solarhart Sutherland replaced along with anode and pressure valve in a 5-year service (cost $450). Working like a dream. Boost kicks in, but only at night after using lots of hot water.
Some very negative reviews here, maybe manufacturing quality has dropped?

Date PurchasedJan 2001
Ferenc

FerencBrisbane

Thermostat setting - 50 degrees is just not hot enough

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Better than I had ever expected

We have had our Solahart 302L for 3 months now and have saved over 300 off our hot water bill. There are 6 of us in the house and haven't run out of Hot water once. The service from Solahart Townsville was next to none.

Nadia G.

Nadia G.Perth, WA

Five star Service

Can only go by experience....and that's excellent

great product

had my solahart for 27 years and never hd any trouble with it. we changed the anode a number of times, which as recommended mad the full system last a long time. I have bought a new solahart, and the service i received was second to none!! well done solahart!!
cheap running costs, hardly ever boosted it. Peace of mind!!

Edy
Edy
Jock35
Jock35

Ad

Definitely worth having, the savings far out weigh what it cost us initially. I know a number or friends who now have this product as well who are really happy with it
Fantastic product that has lasted a long time. I have enjoyed the cost savings off the electricity bills. I bought mine because my parents had their's for over 25 years.

hbao578

hbao578

further to my review posted on 13th July 2009. I have received my first electricity bill after insatlling the solahart 302L. I have a saving of $33.82 for the quarter. I used to have an all electric system using 331kWh per quarter. Now I have used 46.5kWh this quarter with the solahart 302L. I have had the booster on all the time (no need to though) and run on off peak 2.
cheap to run

Greenfalcon
Greenfalcon
Martie

MartieQLD, 4510

We have been using Solahart 300L system for the last 8 years. In that time we only had one problem with one of the valves on the roof (valve cost approx $100 and it took only a few minutes to replace). The electric booster is switched off all the time and only get switched on when we have long periods of rain. This year so far the cost of electricity for the booster (separate meter and cheaper tariff) was under $10. But I have to admit we are well situated: north of Brisbane and the system is directly facing the north. I cannot say if it paid for it self yet, as it was part of our new house.
Saves energy and money, very hot water
nothing yet