Solahart

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (26)
  • Purchase Price$7,022.00

Misleading and overpriced

We went with solaheart thinking a big name company was the way to go , had their salesman come out and I stated I was interested in a 10kw solar system , he said mate our 6.6kw system is second to none and will do the job you need , they installed a 5kw inverter and now we are stuck with it , long story short we got a $5k system for $10k , misled and ripped off !!!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Great to deal with

Took their time with quote and installation. Great communication throughout process.
Solar system has delivered the promised performance and my electricity bills are now a fraction of what they previously were. Highly recommended.

Bad from the start

Fiona G.
Fiona G.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service Do Not Use Them

Tilly
TillyHunter Region, NSW

No interest in after sales service

Shocked in Bundy
Shocked in BundySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bundaberg Solahart, your after-service is shocking!

We had panels fitted in May and couldn't fault the engineers, they were great and the install was professional, everything was explained.

Now to the after-service... My system has not been switched on to Ergon and I have just received my unexpectedly high quarterly bill. Emails from the manager stating everything was connected and up and running obviously were sent in jest.

Prior to this they failed to register my order to get the 5-years interest free option. A lot of subsequent calls, emails and face to face eventually resulted in them doing what they should have in May, only 3 late.

Don't use and I wish I had seen this site prior to going with Solahart.

Sad Solar Consumer
Sad Solar ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solahart install but do not switch on panels. Result, 1 whole quarter with no solar input & full bill

Expensive ineffective system don't waste your money

The system fails every twelve months, thermostat needs replacing annually, last year the pump, motherboard and a few other items failed that cost over $1100 to fix on top of the $4700 system wouldn't recommend

Loredana Gentile
Loredana GentileSydney, NSW

Solahart Quote

Their sale agent came to my place and he was good in explaining what system I need, then he wrote a price on a piece of paper and he said "I will send you the quote tonight" and after 1 month, repeated calls (he answered only to the first one), text messages (he never replied) and emails (he never replied) I am still waiting for it. I think this guy came to my place just to be out of the office, no interest to sell anything.
In the meantime I chose another company and they are coming to install my system.

Ant
Ant

Lost all faith in Solahart - buy something else - Customer satisfaction is not their focus

sme
smensw, 2445

unit hasn't worked for full twelve months without a call out and has caused damage to roof

Terrible customer complaint resolution.

John
JohnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

solar system

Hi i rang Solahart at Swan Hill in Victoria which they service our area for a price on a 3 KW system which they gave me its a little bit dear so i rang and said i go ahead with it so over to the town which is 200KM away and after talking for a short time they said that they could not do the job for at less 3 months and try a another agent which was over 280 KM away rang them for a price and never heard back from them maybe the first was busy but going by the body language they did not want the job and the other to far away

Jim g
Jim g

Solarhart midland wa disappointing

Seems these guys are happy to take your money but once they have it they don’t want to know you won’t return calls the cost is a lot more than most but went with them as solarhart has been round for a long time but very disappointed with solarhart midland

Ojob
OjobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solarhart Brisbane west & Ipswich

Contacted for 5 year service and quoted a price. Tradesman turned up said roof was too high and went away. Some weeks later I contacted Office requesting status of service, said they would get back to me. Two weeks later still no word. I contacted the office again said they would get back next week which finally happened said quote would go up by $250 as roof was higher than expected. Service finally completed.
During this time had repeated calls from their sales office about their solar installation quote when would I accept!!!!

K.C
K.CAlbury

Couldn't give our money away!

We contacted Solarhart Albury to come & give us a quote for solar panels for our home. It took several calls in order to have a salesman visit. Although the salesman was friendly and informative, we had to call many times to even get a quote. We called to confirm, ready to sign, it took almost 4 weeks & many calls to have him visit & requote us. After making further contact, we were promised a call back in 10 minutes to sort out our situation...after 2 hours we called to cancel, even the office staff seemed unsurprised or concerned, stating 'oh well, these things happen.'
We never before experienced sellers less interested in a sale. Very disappointing as we prefer to support local business wherever pissible.

Johnsy123aus
Johnsy123ausZilzie

Great job again

I had solahart Rockhampton install a hot water service about 8 months ago and wrote a review about how happy I was. I can say the same again when I had 5 kw of solar panels installed by them on my roof , the job is neat and professional and everything was explained well , I would recommend this installer for a second time

David L
David LRobina

Best Investment

clever1
clever1

Maintenance issues

shugal01
shugal01GREEN POINT

hot water that leaves me cold

Other Solar Panel Installers