Solahart

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solahart

1.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (25)
  • Purchase Price$6,942.67

Mezz
MezzBrisbane

Rude Phone Manner

We received promotional material in our mailbox despite the clear sign saying No Junk Mail. The website shown on the flyer does not exist. I called the phone number shown on the flyer and asked why we had received it. "Sam" told me the Post had distributed it so to take it up with them and told me my question was silly. When I tried to respond she hung up on me before I had the chance. Very rude and insulting. The customer service skills are definitely lacking. I bet if I had called up interested in a purchase I would have gotten a different response. I hold doubts that anyone using their services would be listened to if any sort of disagreement occurred.

Trustworthiness
JenniferWanniassa

Waiting over 4 months for a service and still nothing!

Bought a house with existing solahart water system. Running poorly since November 2021. Made many calls to the local franchisee for a service, but still no service. No local alternatives.

Jennifer

From Dalmeny not Wanniassa.
Store location is Moruya.
Head office uncontactable

Avoid Solarhart, especially Dubbo branch

I insisted on buying a solar system from what was supposed to be the best. We paid considerably more than from a "lesser" company. The salesman was great, but tried to persuade my that I didn't need as large a system as I wanted.

We've never seen that salesman since. His promises have not been met. We 'invested' in the Solaredge system so that we could monitor the system. It has spent more time NOT working than working. Solarhart do not care. They did send out one of their electricians one time: he couldn't get any assistance from the dealer either. Our electricity bills are a similar level to what they were before we installed a 5.5kW Solarhart system. Thanks Solarhart...for nothing.

Jacq
JacqPerth, WA

Unprofessional Rogues with Poor customer service

The worst lack of customer service ever... I originally contacted Solahart for information of my system that wasn't working properly, they advised the plumbers they used and after a month we needed a quote for Sewer connection also. I just happened to request a quote from the same plumbers for 2 different jobs no sooner to be invoiced by Solahart Mandurah. Despite asking if there was a callout fee for plumbing quotes (I was advised no). Amanda Brown has been rude & demanding that because I used the same plumbers they require payment, she is a rogue and wont be getting our business. I have contacted the CCC to report them

dharmenpatadia
dharmenpatadiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from Solahart Hoppers Crossing VIC

Cowboy contractors hired by company with no sense of Standard/compliance took few minutes to run AC cable between two dry wall and invoiced for unagreed $495 for pre wiring which is currently not approved by inspector as it’s not in metal conduit. Pricey outdated panels and terrible service makes Solahart least preferred provider for solar energy system.

Money Saver

Thankyou to the team at Solarhart Bundaberg. Very professional to deal with and quality workmanship. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this local business to other members of our community here in Bundaberg.

Absolute Joke

Brett

Reading the complaints, most of the responses from Solar Hart are exactly the same? Good personalised attention, NOT.

Solahart rubbish
Solahart rubbishSouth Australia

Tanks rust out prematurely. Absolute crap tanks. Avoid

Tank is <10 years old. They say they should last 20 - 30 years. But only warranty for 5 years....because our is rusted out throughout already. Concept works brilliant, so find another brand. These are not up to standard.

David C.
David C.

Sunshine Coast Solahart - Incompetent or Fraudulent? Maybe both.

Pat
Pat

Post Installation Customer Service

ASJ
ASJPerth, WA

Avoid Solar Hart South West (Western Australia)

John Vatovec
John VatovecIllawarra, NSW

Don't Even Consider One...!!!!!

Rob Barnes
Rob BarnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely shocking solahart hot water system

Stuart C.
Stuart C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Woeful installation experience.

Sales team were excellent, however...

Once the deposit was paid I didn't hear from them, until an SMS message after business hours from one of their subcontractors who did not have the full scope of works. Difficut to get satisfaction once the contract is signed.

Avoid.

Narelle
NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Technician absolutely useless.

Kerry MacDermott
Kerry MacDermott asked

I submitted a review around 3-4 weeks ago expressing my amazement that when Solahart sent a repair person to fix my 8 y.o. Solahart 302J roof-mounted system, he sent me an invoice for $740, with another visit required to replace the sacrificial anode at a further $200.
This service is apparently necessary every 5 years, doubling the price of the system over its lifetime.
This was never mentioned either when making initial enquiries or at the time of installation.
l attempted to make detailed enquiries at the time but these were artfully deflected by sales staff.
Needless to say l would never have bought the system had l known the cost over 20 years was $8000 rather than $4000.
I have contacted Solahart 3 times but never received so much as an acknowledgement.
My review has disappeared from this website. Why?

Sammy
Sammy

Yes solarhart have problems with maintence that other brands dont have.

glendaasked

an you get compensated if the solar system is not working and you are waiting ages for a part

Terry
Terry

No nothing and no contact ever, and will never deal with any company that deal with solahart

Solahart AustraliaSolahartSend a private message

Hi Glenda, please email solahart@solahart.com.au - with your details so we can contact you.

glenda

Hi the company we purchased from said they will contact us when part is available but have not had solar into the grid as last electricity bill Contacted asolar hart and left a message but know9ne called me back

Get an answer from our members and Solahart representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes