Solahart

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)
  • Purchase Price$8,069.65

Money Saver

Thankyou to the team at Solarhart Bundaberg. Very professional to deal with and quality workmanship. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this local business to other members of our community here in Bundaberg.

Jimbo
Jimbo

Could have been good BUT!!!!

Could have been a great product 20 years ago, differently not now

Had installed solar hart system in 2014 .received a larger than normal water bill must have a leak somewhere, notice solar hart panel gushing water phone solar hart it’s out of warranty. What piece of crap.

King Family
King Family

If your a Family Don’t get solar hot water

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolute cowboy

Came in cracked 4 ceilings , a hole in a door , didn’t clean up after themselves, left off cut wiring in the gutters and left over conduit in the ceiling as well as not installing the system the way they had it in the quote.
I’ll give them a little credit because they fixed the ceilings and door but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone else

Bill R
Bill RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Seem to work ok but workmanship on the roof terrible

Townsville Solahart

Lil
LilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick reliable service

During the cool part of the year I was happy that the team could act upon my cold showers within a week. John was helpful and educated me about the system well. Had a hot shower that night they were helpful with directions as to the government incentives and did not demand payment straight away

Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best system for us.

The Solahart distributor, Keeman Electrical, gave us a 5 star experience.
They included 20 Tier 1 REC PV panels (290watt outpit ea.) and a 5kw ABB inverter. This is a perfect combination.
The installation was all done in 1 day and the follow up quality check ensued no issues would arise. After sales service exceeded our expectations.
After 18 months we are still in ctedit with our power acvount.
Will always recommend Solarhart and Keeman to everyone.

Misleading and overpriced

We went with solaheart thinking a big name company was the way to go , had their salesman come out and I stated I was interested in a 10kw solar system , he said mate our 6.6kw system is second to none and will do the job you need , they installed a 5kw inverter and now we are stuck with it , long story short we got a $5k system for $10k , misled and ripped off !!!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Great to deal with

Took their time with quote and installation. Great communication throughout process.
Solar system has delivered the promised performance and my electricity bills are now a fraction of what they previously were. Highly recommended.

Ojob
OjobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solarhart Brisbane west & Ipswich

Contacted for 5 year service and quoted a price. Tradesman turned up said roof was too high and went away. Some weeks later I contacted Office requesting status of service, said they would get back to me. Two weeks later still no word. I contacted the office again said they would get back next week which finally happened said quote would go up by $250 as roof was higher than expected. Service finally completed.
During this time had repeated calls from their sales office about their solar installation quote when would I accept!!!!

Johnsy123aus
Johnsy123ausZilzie

Great job again

I had solahart Rockhampton install a hot water service about 8 months ago and wrote a review about how happy I was. I can say the same again when I had 5 kw of solar panels installed by them on my roof , the job is neat and professional and everything was explained well , I would recommend this installer for a second time

David L