Solahart

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solahart

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Kerry MacDermott
Kerry MacDermott asked

I submitted a review around 3-4 weeks ago expressing my amazement that when Solahart sent a repair person to fix my 8 y.o. Solahart 302J roof-mounted system, he sent me an invoice for $740, with another visit required to replace the sacrificial anode at a further $200.
This service is apparently necessary every 5 years, doubling the price of the system over its lifetime.
This was never mentioned either when making initial enquiries or at the time of installation.
l attempted to make detailed enquiries at the time but these were artfully deflected by sales staff.
Needless to say l would never have bought the system had l known the cost over 20 years was $8000 rather than $4000.
I have contacted Solahart 3 times but never received so much as an acknowledgement.
My review has disappeared from this website. Why?

Sammy
Sammy

Yes solarhart have problems with maintence that other brands dont have.

Solahart AustraliaSolahartSend a private message
glendaasked

an you get compensated if the solar system is not working and you are waiting ages for a part

Terry
Terry

No nothing and no contact ever, and will never deal with any company that deal with solahart

Solahart AustraliaSolahartSend a private message

Hi Glenda, please email solahart@solahart.com.au - with your details so we can contact you.

glenda

Hi the company we purchased from said they will contact us when part is available but have not had solar into the grid as last electricity bill Contacted asolar hart and left a message but know9ne called me back

Get an answer from our members and Solahart representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes