Solahart

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solahart

1.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Purchase Price$9,210.61

Money Saver

Thankyou to the team at Solarhart Bundaberg. Very professional to deal with and quality workmanship. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this local business to other members of our community here in Bundaberg.

• Timeliness
  • Purchase Price$10,831.82
Lil
LilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick reliable service

During the cool part of the year I was happy that the team could act upon my cold showers within a week. John was helpful and educated me about the system well. Had a hot shower that night they were helpful with directions as to the government incentives and did not demand payment straight away

Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best system for us.

The Solahart distributor, Keeman Electrical, gave us a 5 star experience.
They included 20 Tier 1 REC PV panels (290watt outpit ea.) and a 5kw ABB inverter. This is a perfect combination.
The installation was all done in 1 day and the follow up quality check ensued no issues would arise. After sales service exceeded our expectations.
After 18 months we are still in ctedit with our power acvount.
Will always recommend Solarhart and Keeman to everyone.

• System Size5,800 KW
  • Panel Purchased REC Twin Peak 2
  • Purchase Price$8,800.00
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Great to deal with

Took their time with quote and installation. Great communication throughout process.
Solar system has delivered the promised performance and my electricity bills are now a fraction of what they previously were. Highly recommended.

• Purchase Price$8,000.00
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solahart compares to other Solar Panel Installers

C.D.H.
C.D.H.asked

How do I report solahart and get them to replace my fridge and other white good that were fried when solaharts dodgy inverter caused a power surge? They are ignoring my pleas for help.

Warren Pickles
Warren Pickles
Kerry MacDermott asked

I submitted a review around 3-4 weeks ago expressing my amazement that when Solahart sent a repair person to fix my 8 y.o. Solahart 302J roof-mounted system, he sent me an invoice for $740, with another visit required to replace the sacrificial anode at a further $200.
This service is apparently necessary every 5 years, doubling the price of the system over its lifetime.
This was never mentioned either when making initial enquiries or at the time of installation.
l attempted to make detailed enquiries at the time but these were artfully deflected by sales staff.
Needless to say l would never have bought the system had l known the cost over 20 years was $8000 rather than $4000.
I have contacted Solahart 3 times but never received so much as an acknowledgement.
My review has disappeared from this website. Why?

Sammy
Sammy

Yes solarhart have problems with maintence that other brands dont have.

glendaasked

an you get compensated if the solar system is not working and you are waiting ages for a part

Terry
Terry

No nothing and no contact ever, and will never deal with any company that deal with solahart

Solahart AustraliaSolahartSend a private message

Hi Glenda, please email solahart@solahart.com.au - with your details so we can contact you.

glenda

Hi the company we purchased from said they will contact us when part is available but have not had solar into the grid as last electricity bill Contacted asolar hart and left a message but know9ne called me back

Get an answer from our members and Solahart representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes