Solar Arena

Solar Arena

laijer
    laijerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced. Took forever to get deposit refunded.

Do your research before signing anything or putting down a deposit.
    Don't fall for their, "We are in the neighbourhood, offering a group discount" line. They are way overpriced.
    I knew nothing about solar PV systems, so lucky there is the mandatory 10 day cooling off period.
    I got onto Whirlpool.net.au green tech forums and shared my $10k+ quote and found that you can get top of the line kit for that price instead of the average equipment they were providing.
    I cancelled the contract within the next few days. It took over 2 months of chasing them up to get my $1000 deposit refunded.

Don't waste your time and money on this mob.

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad
    col
    colGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

system not as promised

Told we would have a European made inverter but it is chinese. Promised to replace all Halogen Downlights with LED's for free. Told they do not do this anylonger but it is still promised on the web site. Invoiced us without allowing for deposit paid. Cant get on the roof to check they fitted the promised panels.