Solar Arena

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Purchase Price$16,000.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Awesome

Was all very easy, the workers were clean. And the support team was good to help us get the app set up.

Solar ArenaSolar Arena

Hi Russel, thank you for sharing your awesome feedback. Now your monitoring app is set up, we hope you enjoy tracking your generated power and your extra saving from using the solar system. Cheers from us at Solar Arena!

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

The best business and company I have dealt with in years !

Amazing company to deal with - from start to finish. Great customer service made the whole initial process a breeze. Installers were extremely professional, hard working, friendly, tidy and punctual. I would recommend Solar Arena to anyone without putting a thought to it ( I actually have already :-) ). Thank you to everyone involved. Thumbs up !

Solar ArenaSolar Arena

Hello Peter, thank you for your 5-star review. It's our great pleasure to ensure that your transition to Solar is as smooth as possible. We're looking forward to collaborating with you again in the future. Cheers from our team!

mark
markCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good to deal with.

These people are good to deal with. They stayed at our motel and were clean and friendly. I can't imagine they do shonky work. Sash and Scott came across as professional, polite.
Mandy at the admin level was a delight to deal with too.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar Arena compares to other Solar Panel Installers

sally v.
sally v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, full in house LOCAL team

Great service from Naum.S and the whole team at Solar Arena. Their in-house installers were extremely efficient and clean.

Comforting to know I was dealing with a local solar company that looked after me from consultancy all the way through to after install service.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great Service, great product, Great price!

I have been looking at getting solar panels for over 3 years not knowing all the facts and processes. Solar Arena made the whole process stress free and were fantastic from start to finish. Installers came on time and did a great job even explaining how the system works.

Aleksandar
AleksandarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the system

I installed 5kw system on my house few months ago, I can see the difference in electricity saving straight away, my bill before solar was 1200$ for 3 months now after installing the system is 300$ for 3 months. The installers and the team was super helpful and informative on how to optimise my energy usage and the system is top quality.

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Ad
vinylsol
vinylsolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Came to the rescue after we were badly shafted by another company and arranged a great discounted price to help us out. Came as arranged and the installers were friendly and helpful, working late to get the job finished and coming back the next morning to test that everything was working ok. Very pleased with the service, communication and price, would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic prompt service

We had no problems at all dealing with this company. Very happy with their service. The problem we did have was with our electricity company who did not follow through at their end. I called Mandy at Solar Arena for advice and she did not hesitate to call them on our behalf and basically sorted the whole thing out and gave me invaluable advice about feed-in tariffs and other information I did not know about. THANK YOU MANDY!! Will recommend them to anyone who asks me about solar.

GAW
GAWThe Mallee, VIC

Had my doubts but it ended up being a great idea.

The workers arrived on time. It was a very hot day but they worked for hours and done a really great job. Explained everything before they left. The whole thing works great and my electricity bills have dropped dramatically. I was skeptical about solar but my opinion is now a lot different. Go for it as it is a great idea.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar Arena compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Lizzy
Lizzy

Great Install

Installation was easy, no issues and no issues with the product as it working great. They have been easy to get in contact with at all time. I have also recommended them to family and friends.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area