Solar Beam

Solar Beam

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
  • Purchase Price$3,788.40
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
kristen t.

kristen t.Sydney, NSW

A disaster from start to finish

I got a good deal through Mark at the company but they decided not to come to inspect . On the day of installation they said it would be hundreds more dollars (because they hadn't inspected my roof) . I said i was not prepared to go ahead so they installed it anyway.
They stuffed up the paperwork so many time to Energy Australia - it was a huge hassle.
Now 9 months later I have discovered they they didn't set up a feed to Energy Australia and the solar panels haven't worked the whole time and I have been charged a huge bill and have been using normal power instead.
I'm so upset and angry and would recommend no one to use this company. I can't imagine any of these reviews are actually real. The level of incompetency is next level.

Ad

Good service and competitive pricing

Solar Beam was a great company to deal with and provided a quality product at a competitive price. From order to installation was approximately 3 weeks which was fantastic considering this was over the Christmas period.

Great company Solarbeam customer service is excellent

I am very happy with Solarbeam staff and customer service I am more than happy to recommend this company to friends and family members. Thanks bill for everything

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar Beam compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Henry K.

Henry K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Job So Professional

Bill and the SolarBeam team were very helpful with the whole process. Any questions asked by me were answered straight away. Everything was explained to us in such a detail that we couldn't have felt more at ease. Will recommend SolarBeam to friends Family. Thank you so much Bill & SolarBeam.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Betty hor

Betty horSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

I like the price and installation of this company. Always answer on first call give all the details. Highly recommended

John Sintel

John SintelSydney, NSW

Everything seemed to be perfect

I got a call from Dexter. He wanted to sell me solar. But when he explained me abt the benefits I was shocked. I booked the solar and got it installed and gave 2 reference as well. Highly recommended

Bob Saz

Bob SazSydney, NSW

Bill from SolarBeam is Excellent solar Expert

Inquired with SolarBeam. Got a call from Bill. He gave me all the details and product information and we booked suntech and Sungrow. Happily using solar power. Highly recommended.

Jeffery

JefferySouth East Queensland, QLD

Every dollar is Worth

Very good installation and all staff were friendly and very helpful. Good panels and inverter at a very good and affordable cost. Thanks a lot to dexter for suggesting the best system. Highly recommended.

Christopher Combe

Christopher CombeFar West, NSW

Amazingly great service

Great team, awesome work solar installation done, Finally.
Bill is very helpful, customer service is fantastic and helps me a lot to connect. Definitely recommended

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar Beam compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great Solar system with Great Customer Service

Bought 6.6kw Solar system with Solis 5kw inverter. during October it was generating 30 to 35kw on a normal day and 10kw on a rainy day. Experience with SolarBeam is excellent. Solarbeam pre-sales, technical and care team are 2nd to none.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Clark Thomas

Clark ThomasSydney, NSW

Very Happy with SolarBeam

It was a short phone call on which bill helped me with all the product details and sent me the quotation. I was very much impressed and now waiting for the grid connection. Now solar is producing good energy. Highly recommended.

Worst solar company ever. Stay away!

Worst solar company ever, installed less panels than was promised and made up a story about shading and that the system wouldn’t work if the panels wade installed while installing after they had already don’t their homework, he led the roof, quoted the job Etc. I contacted [Name Removed] after the install and requested the rear of my panels that I have paid for were installed or a refund is given. [Name Removed] keeps saying give me some time, it’s now been 3 months and he never gets back to me. He has failed to install the rest of the panels as promised.