Solar Bright Questions & Answers

Verifiedsolarbright.com.au
Jackie Searle
Jackie Searle

Could you advise me if you instal Solar Batteries to existing solar panels.
Also, what type of battery you install

Hi Jackie, Yes, we do!
We are an authorised installer of reputable brands such as Tesla and Sungrow Battery systems and would love to offer a free site inspection to personalise a quote to your needs. Feel free to get in touch with me on 1300 852 622 or thomas@solarbright.com.au.
Thomas

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff
Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbey

How do I change a review

Solar Bright   DM

Hi "Sydbey" We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.
Regards
SolarBright Team

Allan
Allan

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan, Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards
SolarBright Team

billy

What happens when a bush fire is close by and embers in my roof fueled by solarfan? maybe like a blowlamp?

Solar Bright   DM

Hi Billy, Correct products must be selected for bushfire prone areas. We do have product that can be used in bal29 areas .
Solarbright team

billy

Hi,would be so nice if you would supply me with details for,,,bal29 areas and products you have

Hi Billy, In regards to different fir risk levels see : external link

The product for for Bal-29 is made of metal including the fleshing plus it has mesh guard for preventing debris from entering

SolsrBright team

ken c
ken c

we have 8 panels with 1.5kw solar .can we add more panels and have battery back up how much would it cost?

ken from cranebrook

Solar Bright   DM

Hi Ken, There are many solutions for your situation however we would much rather give a price on what you need and not what sounds nice, we would appreciate if you could leave your contact details or give us a ring in the office and we are more than happy to assist you :)

Warmest regards,

dougi
dougi

Each company will quote differently depending on the brand / type of panels they have to offer which could range from entry level panels (which many people get without any issues) to a higher end product.

It's not a case of "one size fits all" which is why you need an on site quote so the Rep can look at your roof, orientation and discuss what it is you want to achieve.

Margo
Margo

Do you have portable kits?

Peter
Peter

Margo I'm not a supplier.

Harry Ferguson

Has anyone done business with this company. I'm thinking of getting solar panels installed and would appreciate any comments. Thank you, Harry

Scout

Yes. Misleading info given to us and difficulty getting our money back!

Harry Ferguson

Hello Scout, thanks for your answer. Can I ask what was the misleading info you received?

Regards, Harry

Scout

We were not allowed to have panels applied to front of our newly built house (developers rules). I stressed this on a number of occasions to the rep and was told that the panels would be fine on the back of the house. When the fitters came they told me it was pointless to have them on the back. We had no experience with solar panels so were being guided by the rep.

MJ
MJ

Dozy company.

KARL
KARL

Don't.

angry

Do not do business with this company. we have been waiting three months for a satisfactory outcome having faulty equipment replaced. they are rude, will not return phone calls or answer emails.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Bright representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Solar Bright is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Retailer