Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Purchase Price$6,777.00
Bizza B.
Bizza B.Sydney, NSW

My new panels are perfect

My new panels on my roof are replacing old faulty panels. Solar bright have done a great job and I look forward to many more years of saving money. Solar Bright honoured the warranty of the panels and I found them again to be very professional, the tradesmen were excellent and the job was done to my high standards. Thanks again Solar Bright, I will have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends or anyone that needs solar panels installed.

skylight

Worst product i ever bought and would never deal with them again. Leaks like a sieve and company is no help. Pretty much try to blame you for it leaking. Guaranteed not to leak, hardly.

JSM
JSM

Other Solar Retailers

Ellen Vu
Ellen VuSydney, NSW

Unbelievable services

Wonderful and very speedy services from administration to the installing crew. A work mate of mine had recommend Solar Bright to me, couldn’t be any happier than i am now.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased LG
Purchase Price$6,777.00

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.asked

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff
Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbeyasked

How do I change a review

Hi "Sydbey"
We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.
Regards
SolarBright Team

Allan
Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards