Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

skylight

Worst product i ever bought and would never deal with them again. Leaks like a sieve and company is no help. Pretty much try to blame you for it leaking. Guaranteed not to leak, hardly.

JSM
JSM

Poor customer service

Save yourself time, money and headache, go for another company. The after sales service and communications were appalling, as it took many countless phone calls and emails in order to get some sort of responses. After reporting mould in one of the room where the solar panels were directly installed, they sent a technician (who is NOT a roofer) to take a look, they blamed on the ventilation of the room and denied any damaged tiles due to the solar panels installation. We got 2 different roofers to come, both confirmed that there were damaged tiles around the solar panels, which caused the mould. Despite the photos evidence of the damaged tiles we provided, the company refused to acknowledge our claim. We don’t recommend them.

Bronwyn
BronwynMid North Coast, NSW

Warning do not deal with this company

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

SolaX installed 17/1/19, inverter stopped working 8 days later

cathie k
cathie kCentral West, NSW

Excellent sevice, communication and installation

Everything was done easily and quickly without any issues at all. Emails were answered quickly installation was so quick it took me by surprise. I would recommend to anyone.

May 22nd 2019 Update: Updating previous review

Were great when buying but 6 months down the track when there is a problem we have been trying for over 4 weeks to have it fixed to no avail.

Hi Cathie,
Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience, Our customer’s satisfaction is our priority.

CanjoLaurieton

Bad Communication

Solar Bright as a company. I ordered my skylight 2 1/2 months ago. They took my deposit, then the communication slowed then stopped. They tell me that they have tried to get a date to install many times, but after the first list if dates I provided which passed by, no one contacted me. All the contact was my end. Between emails and phone calls, no one bothered to contact me back even though they promised. I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Still no contact was made with me. Finally today they tell me they are not refunding my deposit as they have paid the freight for it. Not my problem if they wont install it. I will be going elsewhere.

Very Disappointed

Hey All,
We have been let down by Solar Bright. We ordered some solar lights a year ago and they took until xmas last year to get installed and they have never worked and do not work to this day. The staff at this company do not return phone calls and when they do they only offer false promises that they just can't seem to deliver on. I highly recommend you shop around and do your homework before considering doing business with Solar Bright. Best wishes one and all. :)

Pru
Pru
Jay MSydney

Misleading and unethical business operation

Terrible

Done my installation 3 months ago from day one having problems with inverter, rang so many times keep telling me lie after lies not prepared to send send back installer to have a look, my inverter only producing 15kw day where it should be producing over 30kw a day. No customer service ethic rude and disgusting bunch of people. Keep away from them.

angry
angryMoonan Flat

Angry

Get quotes

Solar Bright took $3200,installed a broken Solar hot water system, damaged the roof and ran

FedUp
FedUpsydney

Poor system and disgusting after care service

If you want a company to install your solar system and then not provide any after care service once the system stops working and you are paying full price for your electricity, then go ahead. Use this terrible company. I should have checked product review before purchasing from this dodgy company. All they do is blame the manufacturer and tell US to go to the manufacturer. We had no solar for 4 months and after phone call and emails were sent, no one came to even investigate what the problem was. The alarm on the inverter was going off for hours. When they finally came out, it was the panels that were faulty. We are still waiting on them to apologise.

Boris
Borissydney

Don't deal.........

mark m
mark mSydney, NSW

THANKS SOLARBRiGHT NOT!PLEASE BEWARE OF SOLARBRIGHT

jestaSydney, NSW

No communication between sales staff and installers = poor outcome for customers

jesta

We have since had a skylight installed over the stairs by another company without any problems at all.

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.asked

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff
Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbeyasked

How do I change a review

Hi "Sydbey"
We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.

Allan
Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Bright representatives