Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$6,500.00
Ross
Ross Mid North Coast, NSW

Shoddy installation, poor after sales service

Presales work was great.
Unfortunately electrical installation of inverter was rough and untidy.
The reps came out afterwards to inspect but were not interested. Unfortunately I had already paid.
The walls were damaged where the inverter was initially installed in the wrong place. Not repaired. Ugly wires left exposed. Walls were left dirty.
Manager tried to defend the installation claiming this was standard for "DC wiring". BUT HE WAS POINTING AT THE AC CONDUIT!!! Surely a solar company would understand the difference between DC and AC.

In summary:
Good presales service and advice.
Poor customer relations & aftersales service

Percy
PercyWingham

Warranty claim on SMA inverter

No problem with solar installation almost 5 years ago, but system is now not working, has been 5 weeks since Solarbright notified of problem, electrician has still not been to investigate for warranty claim on SMA inverter, meanwhile we are not receiving any Feed-in credits. We were planning on adding battery storage with this company, but after this experience, think we will find someone else.

Other Solar Retailers

Nancy H
Nancy H

Solar Hot Water

Solar Bright had a pop up sales in Plumpton NSW which is a western Sydney suburb, the solar hot water that they were selling was suppose to be suitable for the Western Sydney but as western Sydney had a -3 the water pipe in the solar panel burst and was told by the manager at Liverpool NSW sorry your not covered by the warranty as it was installed 6 years ago, to me solar hot water should last at least 20 years in the Western Sydney and I'm not happy that I now have to be out of pocket to replace with the correct panels as they should have been installed in the first place.

Lis
LisSydney, NSW

Clearly didnt want my business

I called interested in an online special and spoke with a consultant who said he would come to my house on the Monday to discuss. Ten minutes later he calls me as if he hasnt spoken to me before. I remind him we had just spoken. After him not arriving on time on the monday, I call him 20 mins after the expected arrival time to ask if he was stuck in traffic. He said he wasnt coming due to car problems. Would have been nice to be contacted by him earlier.

He said he would send through a quote later in the day and i said the visit wasnt for a quote but to check suitability of the property.

He said that later in the day he would send detailed images of my roof to discuss panel placement - am still waiting! So disappointed.

Solar Retailers

Find out how Solar Bright compares to other Solar Retailers

Not happy Jan

Don't buy Solar Bright' Max Breeze solar powered roof exhaust fans. I had 2 "Zephyrs" installed last year and they promptly stopped working. The installer said they are not reliable and replaced them with the base units. Now one of those has failed. The installer replaced that one but said he doesn't install these products anymore because the quality has dropped big time.

Inverter Issues

Having issues with My inverter, taking too long to fix, they keep on blaming it on the manufacturer not good enough.

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
KevinCherrybrook

No /Bad service when something goes wrong

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.asked

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff
Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbeyasked

How do I change a review

Hi "Sydbey"
We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.
Regards
SolarBright Team

Allan
Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards