Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

Russell Copeland
Russell CopelandSydney, NSW

Painful installation and poor inverter application

Sales process was easy. Job booked in and installers arrived only 2 hours late. Was then told i wouldn’t be operational because we would need to wait for energy company to upgrade meter. All mounting installed but wind picked up in afternoon and couldn’t install panels - sat in garage for 7 weeks until we force energy company and installers back out to finish job. Probably my fault for paying majority of money ($10,000) via bank transfer just prior to install. They need to fix payment process and go live with energy companies.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Bright

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.asked

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff
Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbeyasked

How do I change a review

Hi "Sydbey"
We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.
Regards
SolarBright Team

Allan
Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards