Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$4,100.00

Improved customer support

SolarBright was contacted to repair my solar array where 11 panels were missing. An agent arrived on Wed 23 June and found the fault with an isolator switch that was full of water. The whole array was turned off as it was a safety hazard. He said he would be back on Friday 25. It is now almost 3 weeks later and still no sign or contact from anyone at SolarBright, and now No Solar at all. Definitely not very good support. Recently a number of technicians have been to the problem and it has finally been resolved with the install of a new isolator switch..The system is now working well.

Jodie Durkin
Jodie DurkinSydney, NSW

Added heaps of light to both my bathroom n bedroom

I’m really glad I had the work done it was completed and Sam tidied up after and was very professional. Roy was awesome to deal with and addressed a problem I had and ensured my installation was completed

Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW

Easy process

Our consultant, Fred, was friendly and answered all our questions. The whole process went smoothly and can't wait for our first bill. The only negative comment would be phone messages not being passed on and I had to keep calling back.

Jodie wilson
Jodie wilsonIllawarra, NSW

I bought 2 systems within 12 months!

A little slow on keeping informed of installation dates . Installers are very professional and polite .they had the job done in no time .handover from lead installer excellent also helping with set up of sola watch app on our mobil .I wouldn't hesitate telling friends and family to go with them and actually I have .aunty in newcastle getting a system too !

February 19th 2019 Update: I bought 2 systems with in a year !

A little slow on staying in touch and organizing an installation date.
Installers very polite ,very professional got the job done in no time at all .great handover from leed installer .would ,and have recommend to family and friends .aunty in newcastle is getting a system too!

Solar Retailers

Find out how Solar Bright compares to other Solar Retailers

Delivered what was promised

We decided to install solar panels as we were getting high electricity bills. We choose a local company. A consultant came out to visit myself and my husband, and he advised us what was suitable to have on our roof.
On the day of installation
Although installation day was re-schedule twice we were informed by office and consultant.
On day of installation all went smoothly and our system looks and works great.
Highly recommend Solarbrights experience for anyone that’s after a reliable stable business to install Solar system or any of their other energy saving products

Solar B.Solar Bright

Love the light

Lady who booked installation made a mistake on day and time...was not apolgetic AT ALL about it and she could have had better customer service.
Everything else was excellent!

SolarBright TeamSolar Bright

Thanks Shahde, We do apologize for any inconvenience and are always trying to maintain a high level of customer service. We do hope you enjoy the benefits of our Maxlights!

Warm regards,

Review collected in partnership with Solar Bright

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great service from start to finish informative and very helpful. Will recommend to others. Javier was exceptional and the trades were great they even cleaned up after themselves

Solar B.Solar Bright

Review collected in partnership with Solar Bright

Jack Hammer
Jack HammerEmu Plains

SO FAR, SO GOOD

I had my system upgraded to 5kw which was installed on the 11th October 2017. I reside in Emu Plains NSW. The Solarbright representative I dealt with was "A" I found him to be very helpful in working out the most efficient, cost-effective system for me. The two installers were very thorough in their work and the outside wiring is all neatly installed which to me is an indication that similar quality work would have been performed on the roof. I cannot get on the roof to inspect. Time will tell on Solarbright's after sales response if there are any problems. If there is I will write another review. Overall I am content with dealing with "A" and the efficient installers.

A1 company ..

Done a very good job .came on time. good customer service Gave good price .. No problem ... I very happy customer

Solar Retailers

Find out how Solar Bright compares to other Solar Retailers

Happy to recommend solarbright

The consultant was very good and gave us excellent advise , Installation of 3KW went perfect . unfortunately I have small roof so could not install the skylight.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

ROBYN B.
ROBYN B.asked

If I purchased 18 double block 370 watts MAX POWER solar panels with your company , what size inverter do i need

Jeff

Hi, Robyn, I am not from Solar Bright. Solar Bright were just repairing my system. The best way to get the info you want is just to phone them.

Sydbey
Sydbeyasked

How do I change a review

Hi "Sydbey"
We have asked the administrator of this website for the info, will let you know as soon we have the info.
Regards
SolarBright Team

Allan
Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards