Solar Bright

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (166)
  • Purchase Price$5,455.73

Fatty
FattySydney, NSW

happy with the install

No issues since my solar system is installed last July.
Sales and after sales support are easy to deal with and prompt to reply.

Andrew M
Andrew Mnewcastle

Quality install & very happy

We installed a 6.3 kw panel / 5 kw inverter system. We specified good (hyundai) panels. The install was done professionally and I'm happy with the workmanship. Solarbright were good to deal with and I would recommend them to others. We just got our 1st full bill and it is $400 less! This will give us a 3 year pay back. Tony will talk your ears off but he knows his stuff.

Excellent customer service

Knowledgeable, helpful staff with proper planning & perfect execution. I was looking to put solar panels & got quotes from few vendors and Solar Bright has been the only one offering premium panels at a reasonable price.

Very happy with their service & thanks again for all your help & keep up the good work!

John I
John ISydney, NSW

Solar panels by SolarBright

From beginning to end, fantastic and timely customer service. Inquiries were answered promptly and comprehensively. Installation was speedy and professional. Can't speak highly enough of Solarbright and would certainly recommend to all.

Greta D.
Greta D.Sydney, NSW

Very pleasant experience

All staff and workers very helpful and friendly. Whole process from acceptance to complete installation took less than 2 weeks. It was a good, pleasant and easy experience. Would recommend Solarbright.

Trustworthiness
Ryan
RyanHunter Region, NSW

Solar install

The solar bright team were excellent in all aspects of my install. Competitive pricing, quick response, perfect install. Installed on a complicated building and made modifications to the plan on the run as the instal developed. Finished product was perfect. Couldn't be happier.

Colin and Helen
Colin and HelenNorthern Region, NSW

Solar Install

The Tradesmen that installed our SolarBright panels were excellent, Tom and his crew were professional, polite and kept us informed of all aspects of the install, even discussing changes as required. Finished in a timely manner and left the site clean and tidy. Would thoroughly recommend them for future work.

Solar Panel upgrade

Our solar panel system was over 12 years old and we were not happy with the output it was producing. SolarBright Port Macquarie were the third company we made contact in our enquiries to how we could improve our solar system. From the very beginning Jordy was most co-operative , informative and easy to discuss and understand our questions. We did not commit for a number of weeks. During this time there was no hard sale pressure made to us only always open for any further information we needed. Installment was done very efficiently and no mess left behind. We highly recommend SolarBright Port Macquarie for a no fuss pleasant experience all round.

Margaret
MargaretMid North Coast, NSW

SolarBright Installation

We have just recently installed a Solar System and would like to say Thank you To Rob from Solarbright Coffs Harbour for his knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service. The installation was completed quickly and efficiently, the installers were friendly and cleaned up and removed all packaging. SolarBright kept us informed of all the processes and provided the completed paperwork to organise the connection of the smart metre. We would recommend the Team from SolarBright.

Warwick
WarwickHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service.

We would certainly recommend the Solar Bright team at Port Macquarie. Jordy was well organised, capable, knowledgeable and always courteous. They answered any concerns professionally and always rang us back if we had any concerns. The team that installed the panels on our house at Forster were efficient and on time.

Romsky
RomskySydney, NSW

Solar Tube Installation

Got x5 of these solar tubes installed in a very dark house. Why did I wait so long, they are awesome. I am really happy with the sales service and installer. I got x3 small and x2 large. Its like a different house, totally changed the vibe. Super bright, I really love these. Way better than a skyling you have to constantly keep clean. The quality seems very good, good material and metal tubes, double insulated poly propylene

Other Solar Retailers

I would highly recommend Jordy Beeckmans and Solar Bright Port Macquarie after the installation of new solar panels and converter to my residence in Old Bar NSW. Communications throughout the whole process from planning to installation was great and they helped me find the energy provider with the best solar feed in tariff. My system has been up and running now for about 6 months and has lowered my electricity bill considerably, in fact I was in credit during summer months.

Paul K.
Paul K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

I highly recommend the team from SolarBright, a company that has a local office in the Port Macquarie area. We recently had our old solar system replaced with a 6.6kw system. Jordy and the team provided an excellent service, advised on a range of options for different price points. We selected a 6.6kw system with good warranty and good value. The installation was completed quickly (within a couple of weeks of giving the go ahead) and the installers did a great job. I was particularly impressed that the installers identified a number of cracked roof tiles and replaced them from spares I had stored next to the house. Highly recommended!

Super happy

Last year we decided to put solar on our house. Since solar is a long term investment we wanted only great performing products with outstanding warranties.
SolarBright Port Macquarie helped us achieve this. We got the LG Neon panels and SolarEdge inverter with optimisers for maximum output. The advise we got from Jordy was great. Every question got answered and none of the pushy sales tactics. Sales process, installation and after sales were all perfect! Would definitely recommend.
Thanks SolarBright!