Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (115)
  • Purchase Price$2,902.57

it’s very good

Just recently installed solar from SOLAR GALAXY and I am very happy. Customer service and the work very professional. Manish is very responsible person as well as Mark.
And the technician and electrician came to install very good and experience.
Finally I recommend any one thinking about solar just speak Manish or Mark before you go anywhere you will be very happy with their service and product.

Monirul Hasan
Monirul HasanBlacktown, nsw

So far so good

Panel installation was seamless. No issues so far. The system was installed recently. It is too early to give this company any proper feedback as, a good organisation shows it’s true colour when customers need help with anything. At this stage nothing negative was found.

Sakthi
SakthiSydney, NSW

Great Service, Best Price and Professional Service

I would highly recommend Solar Galaxy, Ricky and Manish have provided great service and installation.
Price was very comparative in the market and Installation was done seamlessly as promised.
Please call Ricky 02 91664919

Perfect customer service by Ricky

Ricky was very helpful and very good customer service i recommended Solar Galaxy and Ricky the sales man. Delivered and installed on time which was given. Easy dealt with the company.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Very good Service

Mark and Manish was very help full ,provide the right advice and easy to deal with.
Panel installation process went smooth.
I highly recommend Solar Galaxy to all my friends and colleagues.

Perfect

I have been working with Mark who is very open and transparent. Panel installation process was done in a short period of time. I was very pleased with the workmanship. I highly recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Hi Thala,
Thanks for your support to our business and letting us know about Mark and our service. We will really appreciate if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Mohamed S.
Mohamed S.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

Ricky provided outstanding service! happy with the solar panel installation. It has been functioning well so far. I wish it is worth it. I would recommend it for others as well. Thank you.

Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for taking out the time to leave a review for our business. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our service. We look forward for you to recommending us to your friends and family.

Excellent service!

Ricky provided an outstanding service! Very punctual, super quick and good follow-up. happy with the solar panel installation. It has been functioning well so far. Solary Galaxy is one of the cheapest providers as well, based on my analysis - 5 stars!

Hi Siva,
Thanks for appreciating our work and also Ricky’s hardwork. We will be grateful if you could further share your experiences with your friends and family to support us.

Good and fast Service, Great communication

Good Price and options. The process was quick and solar was installed within a week.

They call you for follows before and after the installation. Good service and very realiable. We recommend their service.

Sam Sok
Sam Sok

Excellence service but...

Ricky was fast in communication and the installation as well. However I’m not happy with the extra charge $400 for running a conduit outside and into the garage. I wished they would’ve shown me how to connect to wifi.

Hi Sam,
We have taken your feedback seriously in regards to helping you with your Wifi setup. We were transparent and only passed on the costs for the additional work requested by you at cost. Please call us if you need any further help.

jim
jimSydney, NSW

excellent service and workmenship

great job from mark brown, so proud of the team
and when we compare prices galaxy are the best in business, they helped me as looking our bill and telling us what system we need to save in power bill , that's why im so happy with mark brown who helped us throw this

Hi Jim,
Thanks for leaving a review for us and also appreciating Mark’s work. We will really appreciate if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Installation within Days - Surprised how excellent solar galaxy was!!!

Solar Galaxy provided me a quote that seamed to good to be true BUT:.
With only a $50 deposit paid I had a 6.6kw system installed, connected and running within 7 days.
Very professional, fast and efficient team of 5 guys installed the whole system in under 5 hrs for $2900 all up. Couldn't be happier.

Venkat
VenkatSydney, NSW

Great Job and Prompt Service

The solar panels and inverter installation was very smooth. Ricky and Charlie were very helpful and it was a pleasure to deal with them. The pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend Solar Galaxy.

Hi Venkat,
Thanks for taking out time to leave a feedback for our company. We will be even more thankful, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Get quotes

Great service and excellent value for money

Very happy with Solar Galaxy, very professional from the first phone call to the installation
Excellent value for money and the workmen did a great job, finished it all in just a few short hours and left everything nice and clean
I would recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone!

Hi Antonio,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and you are happy with the way things went. We will be even more thankful to you , if you could share your experiences with your family and friends to further support our business.

Dajani Sunny
Dajani SunnySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast installation, good customer service.

Very fast installation which happened in 2 days time. Also the customer services ver good. I had good good service from the company and easily accessible .I agreed for the installation on Friday and they did the installation on Monday, which was really surprising.

Hi Dajani,
Thanks for taking out time to leave your positive feedback for our business. We will be really thankful, if you could share yoir experiences with your friends and family.

Hardeep K.
Hardeep K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would Recommend!

Ricky was very helpful throughout the entire process. In particular, me and my husband were impressed by how professionally and quickly the process was completed. We would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to switch to solar.

Hi Hardeep,
Thanks for taking out time to leave a positive feedback for our business and Ricky. We will be really thankful, if you could please share your experiences with your friend and family to support our business further.

Atin
AtinSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very competitive pricing

I am very happy with the service starting from Sales to Installation. Very professional team. I requested for a newly launched invertor in the market and they went extra mile to source it within short span of time-frame.
Installer finished their job in 5 hrs and i was very impressed with the workmanship including sealing all the drill holes and even cleaning after they finished.

Highly recommended.

Hi Atin,
Thanks for taking out your time to leave a review for us. We will be even more thankful to you , if you could please share your experience with your friends and family to further support our business.

Great customer service and experience

Similar to other stories didn't have a clue on solar panels but post installation I'm really pleased with the way they (Ricky and Munish) have managed the process from start to end. Helpful and very responsive at all times. Good price and great customer service, highly recommend the team.

Harry S.Solar Galaxy

Thank you Satya for your kind words.
Customer satisfaction is our motto and we try our best to keep our customers happy and informed.

Ricky Singh and Solar Installations

When I planned to go solar, I had no clue. I connected Solar Galaxy through Facebook. From first call to installation Ricky Singh was very helpful. He explained every aspect of Solar Energy very clearly. I had no issue at all. I will recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone would like to install solar panels. Service give by Ricky was excellent.

Hi Jagtar,
Thanks for leaving your feedback for our business and Ricky. We will be really grateful, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family to further support our business.

Rajesh Saini
Rajesh SainiSydney, NSW

..value for money

Good team
Value for money
Everything done on time as per commitments
Wish your team all the best... good
Installion was easy and done timely as promised saving and environmental friendly
Recommend for everyone

Hi Rajesh,
Thanks for leaving your positive feedback for our business. We will
really appreciate, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Good service

Thank you! Munish and Mark, both of you were always so kind and helpful. So far so good, not any issues yet. Now we will be enjoying our free electricity at daytime!

Hi Lydia,
Thanks for appreciating our hardwork and leaving a review for Mark and Munish. We will really appreciate, if you could please share your experience with your friends and family to further support our business.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Good Service

Installation process was OK without any hassle. Would recommend this company for a great job they are doing. The installation time took approximately 7 hours on a single storey house

Harry S.Solar Galaxy

Thanks Dee for leaving a review for us. We will really appreciate, if you could share this with your friends and family. We look forward to keep serving you in future.

Ricky and Munish were both very helpful. They also provide a quality service and would definitely recommend.

Quick and reliable with installation. Install happened on scheduled date.
The company kept us updated along the whole process. Clean and neat job done
Pricing was economical compared to other installers.

Haych
HaychSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Very easy communication with Mark over the phone. Installation was very quick and easy. Very prompt response times with the guys at Solar Galaxy.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a quick, easy and cheap solar system.

Thanks again!

team works quickly But takes the time to make sure you understand the process and that you are happy with the product

The guys were very nice, worked hard. Highly recommend using Solar Galaxy, would recommend to friends and family. After installation the electrician took me through the operating procedure to ensure I understood how it all worked

Other Solar Panel Installers