Solar Galaxy

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Installation
Sam Sok
Sam Sok

Excellence service but...

Ricky was fast in communication and the installation as well. However I’m not happy with the extra charge $400 for running a conduit outside and into the garage. I wished they would’ve shown me how to connect to wifi.

Installation

Hi Sam,
We have taken your feedback seriously in regards to helping you with your Wifi setup. We were transparent and only passed on the costs for the additional work requested by you at cost. Please call us if you need any further help.

Bernard M.
Bernard M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

How to run a "Business"

On reflection, this company did eventually resolve my issues, took a lot longer than it should have done, but I believe that they are trying to offer a good service. They need to remember that customer service is everything and to deliver on time.

RAJBIR SINGH
RAJBIR SINGHasked

Just want to let you know guys my solar panels not feeding in more than 9 kWh a day at the moment…it used to feed in upto 30 kWh a day…The maximum reading I saw till 4000 kWh on box but at the moment not going further 1600 kWh at any time.
As u know we r already in hot days.
My house uses is not that much…I’m still paying electricity bill.
Plz update

Rod Richardson
Rod Richardsonasked

Hi we are moving into a new home at HELENSVALE on the 9/12/2019. It is a four bedroom home with a media room as well. We would not be able to go ahead with installation of system until the 9/12/2019. Would it be possible to get a quote and for it to be done before the 1/1/2020, so as to get current rebate

Thanking you

Rod Richardson

Hi Rod,
Thanks for contacting us. Please give us a call tomorrow on 02 9119 2905 or 0430 480 499.

Steve