Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (117)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (105)
  • Purchase Price$2,855.55

Minh
MinhSydney, NSW

Simple process

The whole process was simple and fast well explained, had the system installed within a few days from the first day of enquiry. No issues in the installation process. Highly recommended solar galaxy.

All good any very happy happy good communication

Have no issues with solar galaxy Install my solar panel very Nice
Hi got the work done very quick within a week
I would recommend to any body want to install

Great Workmanship!!!

I have good experience dealing with the solar galaxy team, they are helpful and provide great customer service. The technicians arrived on time and carried out the installation works with great care.
Well done!

Awesome experience

Strongly recommended. Speak to Mark Brown he got knowledge and will answer all your questions. Quick installation. Good communication. Helpful after installation as well to get you connected to energy provider and wifi settings. Good experience.

Alaa
AlaaNew South Wales

Great work!!

The solar galaxy team have done a great job when installing the system over my house, I do advise everyone to use them. Make sure you look for Mark Brown who will help you and guide you very well to make it very easy trip for you. Great work

Henry King
Henry KingSydney, NSW

Good and friendly

Friendly tradesmen team.Bad point is not to show me how to connect WIFI to the inverter but put this job to the salesman and reading manual.Now I wait for a heavy rain for test of leaking

Cameron
CameronIllawarra, NSW

Set up Complete

The team at Solar Galaxy came on time and installed my new system within a few hours.
They left my property as they found it, taking all of their rubbish and materials.
The set up has worked and i have connected to the wifi.
Great service and price
I have trust that i can contact Mark if i have any issues

Varun K.
Varun K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience from day 1

I would like extend my thanks to Ricky for his extraordinary customer service skills by making my solar installation journey smooth and transparent. As promised by Ricky, the installer did a great job and were flexible to accommodate my requirements (at a marginal extra cost which I was happy to pay) keeping in mind that I was getting the most reasonable deal currently out in the market. Solar is working perfectly fine generating 25Kws per day, been running for a few days now. I think it is the best investment/addition I have ever made to my house which is not depreciating rather generating returns for me.

frank
frankSydney, NSW

solar galaxy well done

Solar Galaxy
thank you very much job well done, the work men done a great job and very neat with their work. good value for price, would recommend again for use

Jeevan K.
Jeevan K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Wonderful experience. Ricky was the one who helped to get the system installed in two days. quality item for a cheap price. I would suggest these people for solar installation . Great value for money. Great prefossonal experience. Ricky was proactive, Friendly, highly professional.

Value for money

Ricky is so friendly, helpful, committed, reliable. Installers are very experienced I can recommend these Guys. Taking care of there customers very well. Fast and quality service. Value for money.

Great service.... Proactive approach.

Mark made the entire process so easy... He was immensely patient with the delay in my new house construction and catered to my ever changing requirements. He guided well throughout the process... In fact also guided me in the choosing the perfect system. Installation was hassle-free and very quick. I am yet to use the system and reap the benefits which I am looking forward for. All in all would definitely recommend solar galaxy.

Eswaran
EswaranSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service offered.

Price was reasonable.
Installation done withing few days.
Installers seems to be very experienced.
However they charged additional amount for extra work on tiles. But i didn't mind as the total cost was still competitive. Please check your roof tile type/ structure before arriving at final cost.
Over all good job!

Edwina
EdwinaSydney, NSW

Refferal rip off

I gave them 5 star last review, but it disappoint me as [Name Removed] promise me to get $100 per refferal if they agreed, but he only gave me $50 what a lier!!!!So frustrating how do you expect to get more customer then.

Syed
SyedSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Had a very good experience in getting my solar system installed today. From the initial call to the installation of the system, everything went very smooth and fast. AJ the consultant advised me on the selection of the panels and inverter. Finally, I picked the one that best suited my requirement and budget. The installers also did a great job and cleaned up the place before leaving. Highly recommended.

Sk Obidur R.
Sk Obidur R.Sydney, NSW

Best Example of Customer Support, Committment and Value for Money

I bought a 6.6 kw 3phase PV system. They were very careful while selecting the best system for me considering the shading issue on my roof. Finally we have selected one and installed. Our consultant "The Mark Brown" is a fantastic person to communicate with, always on call, never annoyed by my silly questions. Manish was another good fella. the installation team was so professional and very prompt; they installed the whole system in 5 hours; cleaned the whole area, took all the boxes with them. Simply, it was a very good service. On top, the installation is 15 years guarented; big peace of mind.

Good Installers, Reliable, Very Competitive, Would highly Recommend.

My son put these guys on to me for my Rental Property, yeah, i felt sorry for my tenant who was paying Over $750 a quarter, His bill over the last 6 months comes to about 250.00 a quarter. No i haven't jacked his rent up. Seriously this company was to my amazement spot on with everything, back up service and salesman top quality. I had the worst experience of my life on my Own House 2 years ago, dealing with another solar company from the St.George area, to say the least were Pathetic, used worst tradesmen, had to threaten them with Fair trading and legal action, took 6 months for a real tradesman to fix their poor workmanship . Solar Galaxy were first class all round and "far cheaper".

Scam Scam Scam

These guys are a scam. They will pressure you to pay a $50 deposit and you will never hear from them again. They will ignore your emails and calls. They end up blocking my number. Beware scam scam scam.

Billy C
Billy C
susan
susanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job Ricky

Very good fast and professional. And above all good price.. Easy to deal with and the service above all great. I recommend them guys to anyone Thanks mate Cheers Ricky

anil
anilSydney, NSW

Solar

Everything going well from the beginning and just waiting for final connection to be done.

company was ok and the person i deal with was good as he reposed very quickly for all i have wanted.

very helpful

the panel installation process was timely and workers professional. we had some issues but they were dealt with very professionally a nd timely by the company
Ricky was our point of contact was very helpful
i five service 5 stars

Mano
ManoSydney, NSW

I’m Happy

Excellent service and employees. Entire job was done in a day, which was very convenient. Price was well negotiated and affordable. Overall, very happy with the final result of the solar panels. I will recommend this company to friends in the future.

Jkurian
JkurianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Very fast installation
Great technical advice
Wonderful communication
Mark brown is very helpful and technicaly sound. His communication is fast and appreciable. Like to reccomend solar galaxy for other customers. Price is very reasonable

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Solar

Excellent job from solar galaxy.Excellent installation would recommend them.Great price ,worked with me to get want I wanted to get at the end of the day.Friendly staff that where polite.

Good customer service

We just had our solar installed and process was easy with Mark keeping us informed all the time. Very good customer service and have no issues with the system after installation.

Other Solar Panel Installers