Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy (page 2 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (76)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,794.29 (31)

Varun K.

Varun K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience from day 1

I would like extend my thanks to Ricky for his extraordinary customer service skills by making my solar installation journey smooth and transparent. As promised by Ricky, the installer did a great job and were flexible to accommodate my requirements (at a marginal extra cost which I was happy to pay) keeping in mind that I was getting the most reasonable deal currently out in the market. Solar is working perfectly fine generating 25Kws per day, been running for a few days now. I think it is the best investment/addition I have ever made to my house which is not depreciating rather generating returns for me.

Panel Purchased Seraphim panels, and Sungrow inverte 5.5KW
System Size5.5 KW
frank

frankSydney, NSW

solar galaxy well done

Solar Galaxy
thank you very much job well done, the work men done a great job and very neat with their work. good value for price, would recommend again for use

Jeevan K.

Jeevan K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Wonderful experience. Ricky was the one who helped to get the system installed in two days. quality item for a cheap price. I would suggest these people for solar installation . Great value for money. Great prefossonal experience. Ricky was proactive, Friendly, highly professional.

Value for money

Ricky is so friendly, helpful, committed, reliable. Installers are very experienced I can recommend these Guys. Taking care of there customers very well. Fast and quality service. Value for money.

Get quotes

Great service.... Proactive approach.

Mark made the entire process so easy... He was immensely patient with the delay in my new house construction and catered to my ever changing requirements. He guided well throughout the process... In fact also guided me in the choosing the perfect system. Installation was hassle-free and very quick. I am yet to use the system and reap the benefits which I am looking forward for. All in all would definitely recommend solar galaxy.

Navdeep singh

Navdeep singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with their service

I really appreciate their work and good price and they did everything in a very good time frame their installation team very experience so I give them 5 stars and I recommend others to go for them

Eswaran

EswaranSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service offered.

Price was reasonable.
Installation done withing few days.
Installers seems to be very experienced.
However they charged additional amount for extra work on tiles. But i didn't mind as the total cost was still competitive. Please check your roof tile type/ structure before arriving at final cost.
Over all good job!

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Edwina

EdwinaSydney, NSW

Refferal rip off

I gave them 5 star last review, but it disappoint me as [Name Removed] promise me to get $100 per refferal if they agreed, but he only gave me $50 what a lier!!!!So frustrating how do you expect to get more customer then.

Syed

SyedSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Had a very good experience in getting my solar system installed today. From the initial call to the installation of the system, everything went very smooth and fast. AJ the consultant advised me on the selection of the panels and inverter. Finally, I picked the one that best suited my requirement and budget. The installers also did a great job and cleaned up the place before leaving. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Seraphim

Sk Obidur R.

Sk Obidur R.Sydney, NSW

Best Example of Customer Support, Committment and Value for Money

I bought a 6.6 kw 3phase PV system. They were very careful while selecting the best system for me considering the shading issue on my roof. Finally we have selected one and installed. Our consultant "The Mark Brown" is a fantastic person to communicate with, always on call, never annoyed by my silly questions. Manish was another good fella. the installation team was so professional and very prompt; they installed the whole system in 5 hours; cleaned the whole area, took all the boxes with them. Simply, it was a very good service. On top, the installation is 15 years guarented; big peace of mind.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Jinko Pannel, Grow Watt Inverter.
Purchase PriceA$2,950.00

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Every day I'd like to look at generating report and love it.

we had good experience to deal with sales person(Mark) and a installation team. Only downside is that inverter phase(one and three) price was failed to disclose in the initial quote.

Anoop Arya

Anoop Arya

I had good experience dealing with them from start to end. They did a good job installing panels and removing existing panel. The person I deal with was good as he responded very quickly for all my queries. I will recommend them to others.

Good Installers, Reliable, Very Competitive, Would highly Recommend.

My son put these guys on to me for my Rental Property, yeah, i felt sorry for my tenant who was paying Over $750 a quarter, His bill over the last 6 months comes to about 250.00 a quarter. No i haven't jacked his rent up. Seriously this company was to my amazement spot on with everything, back up service and salesman top quality. I had the worst experience of my life on my Own House 2 years ago, dealing with another solar company from the St.George area, to say the least were Pathetic, used worst tradesmen, had to threaten them with Fair trading and legal action, took 6 months for a real tradesman to fix their poor workmanship . Solar Galaxy were first class all round and "far cheaper".

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,495.00

Scam Scam Scam

These guys are a scam. They will pressure you to pay a $50 deposit and you will never hear from them again. They will ignore your emails and calls. They end up blocking my number. Beware scam scam scam.

Billy C
Billy C
susan

susanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job Ricky

Very good fast and professional. And above all good price.. Easy to deal with and the service above all great. I recommend them guys to anyone Thanks mate Cheers Ricky

anil

anilSydney, NSW

Solar

Everything going well from the beginning and just waiting for final connection to be done.

company was ok and the person i deal with was good as he reposed very quickly for all i have wanted.

Panel Purchased 21 x High Efficiency 315w AKCOME mono perc Solar panels
System Size5 KW

very helpful

the panel installation process was timely and workers professional. we had some issues but they were dealt with very professionally a nd timely by the company
Ricky was our point of contact was very helpful
i five service 5 stars

Mano

ManoSydney, NSW

I’m Happy

Excellent service and employees. Entire job was done in a day, which was very convenient. Price was well negotiated and affordable. Overall, very happy with the final result of the solar panels. I will recommend this company to friends in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, timely installation, reasonable price, team members are friendly and good communication answer all querries that you want to know ##### Ricky the great customer service. I am happy with the service...............and recommend them for other customers.

Jkurian

JkurianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Very fast installation
Great technical advice
Wonderful communication
Mark brown is very helpful and technicaly sound. His communication is fast and appreciable. Like to reccomend solar galaxy for other customers. Price is very reasonable