Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy (page 3 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (76)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,794.29 (31)

Soler pernal

Exlent job from solar galaxy, job carried out as it was discussed within a week. Team members are very friendly and answered any questions I needed. Solar system is now working perfact. Good job guys.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Solar

Excellent job from solar galaxy.Excellent installation would recommend them.Great price ,worked with me to get want I wanted to get at the end of the day.Friendly staff that where polite.

Anh pham

Anh phamSydney, NSW

Just one word "excellent "

Very fast and excellent jobs. 3 days after deposit taken ($50 deposit), they sent license people down to put panels up with one day. Very good price. I got 6.6kw system. Mark have me the quote. Just send him an electric bill he will let you know how many kw you need. He's well aware of everything.

Find out how Solar Galaxy compares to other Solar Retailers

Very good customer service very good man

Very good staf and good castomar sarvic Ricky Where do good customer service
Let it go to staff to flash on the solar I lik
It’s not easy to straighten Thanks Ricky

saroj basnet

saroj basnetSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Just had solar installation in my house by solar galaxy. Entire team were very professional and whole process was made straightforward. I really appreciate Customer service provided by Ricky. He was very helpful and done all the work within a week as he promised us.

Good customer service

We just had our solar installed and process was easy with Mark keeping us informed all the time. Very good customer service and have no issues with the system after installation.

Awesome service

We just installed solar from solar Galaxy and these guys are awesome.
Ricky has been very helpful throughout and great service.
Definitely recommend Solar Galaxy and Do ask for Ricky for great service.

it’s very good

Just recently installed solar from SOLAR GALAXY and I am very happy. Customer service and the work very professional. Manish is very responsible person as well as Mark.
And the technician and electrician came to install very good and experience.
Finally I recommend any one thinking about solar just speak Manish or Mark before you go anywhere you will be very happy with their service and product.

Monirul Hasan

Monirul HasanBlacktown, nsw

So far so good

Panel installation was seamless. No issues so far. The system was installed recently. It is too early to give this company any proper feedback as, a good organisation shows it’s true colour when customers need help with anything. At this stage nothing negative was found.

Luma

LumaSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Good price and good job by Ricky.
I'm very happy with this company and installation , the system designer,the installer (who gets on the roof and puts the system in place) are all helpful and great

Luma janni

Sakthi

SakthiSydney, NSW

Great Service, Best Price and Professional Service

I would highly recommend Solar Galaxy, Ricky and Manish have provided great service and installation.
Price was very comparative in the market and Installation was done seamlessly as promised.
Please call Ricky 02 91664919

Perfect customer service by Ricky

Ricky was very helpful and very good customer service i recommended Solar Galaxy and Ricky the sales man. Delivered and installed on time which was given. Easy dealt with the company.

Marwa S.

Marwa S.Sydney, NSW

Very professional

Thank you Mark for your amazing work. We are very happy with your work. Very professional. Excellent with time and well organised. Excellent communication and very helpful. Highly recommended. Moeyed Sobbi

It was smooth process and Mark was very helpfull in every step. Professional work, Excellent service and good communication . I will recommend solar galaxy is one of the best in the market.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Very good Service

Mark and Manish was very help full ,provide the right advice and easy to deal with.
Panel installation process went smooth.
I highly recommend Solar Galaxy to all my friends and colleagues.

Perfect

I have been working with Mark who is very open and transparent. Panel installation process was done in a short period of time. I was very pleased with the workmanship. I highly recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Hi Thala,
Thanks for your support to our business and letting us know about Mark and our service. We will really appreciate if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Mohamed S.

Mohamed S.Sydney, NSW

Very good service

Ricky provided outstanding service! happy with the solar panel installation. It has been functioning well so far. I wish it is worth it. I would recommend it for others as well. Thank you.

Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for taking out the time to leave a review for our business. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our service. We look forward for you to recommending us to your friends and family.

Ajaydeep S.

Ajaydeep S.Sydney, NSW

Fast instalation and good price

Affordable quote and good service. Excellent professional team. The flow of service from the initial contact through to final installation, the help, advice, support, installation right through to initiation has been exemplary.

Excellent service!

Ricky provided an outstanding service! Very punctual, super quick and good follow-up. happy with the solar panel installation. It has been functioning well so far. Solary Galaxy is one of the cheapest providers as well, based on my analysis - 5 stars!

Hi Siva,
Thanks for appreciating our work and also Ricky’s hardwork. We will be grateful if you could further share your experiences with your friends and family to support us.

Good Service

Affordable quote and good service. However it took bit extra time to get installed but overall happy with the product so far. Let see how it goes in long run.