Solar Galaxy

Solar Galaxy (page 4 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (76)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,794.29 (31)

Good and fast Service, Great communication

Good Price and options. The process was quick and solar was installed within a week.

They call you for follows before and after the installation. Good service and very realiable. We recommend their service.

Sam Sok

Sam Sok

Excellence service but...

Ricky was fast in communication and the installation as well. However I’m not happy with the extra charge $400 for running a conduit outside and into the garage. I wished they would’ve shown me how to connect to wifi.

Hi Sam,
We have taken your feedback seriously in regards to helping you with your Wifi setup. We were transparent and only passed on the costs for the additional work requested by you at cost. Please call us if you need any further help.

jim

jimSydney, NSW

excellent service and workmenship

great job from mark brown, so proud of the team
and when we compare prices galaxy are the best in business, they helped me as looking our bill and telling us what system we need to save in power bill , that's why im so happy with mark brown who helped us throw this

Hi Jim,
Thanks for leaving a review for us and also appreciating Mark’s work. We will really appreciate if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Find out how Solar Galaxy compares to other Solar Retailers

Mark is very easy to talk to. It only took 1 week to get my solar installed.

The reponse time was very fast and the installers explained properly what they were going to do. They managed to install 20 panels in a limited space. Very good job.

Get quotes

Installation within Days - Surprised how excellent solar galaxy was!!!

Solar Galaxy provided me a quote that seamed to good to be true BUT:.
With only a $50 deposit paid I had a 6.6kw system installed, connected and running within 7 days.
Very professional, fast and efficient team of 5 guys installed the whole system in under 5 hrs for $2900 all up. Couldn't be happier.

Venkat

VenkatSydney, NSW

Great Job and Prompt Service

The solar panels and inverter installation was very smooth. Ricky and Charlie were very helpful and it was a pleasure to deal with them. The pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend Solar Galaxy.

Hi Venkat,
Thanks for taking out time to leave a feedback for our company. We will be even more thankful, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Great service and excellent value for money

Very happy with Solar Galaxy, very professional from the first phone call to the installation
Excellent value for money and the workmen did a great job, finished it all in just a few short hours and left everything nice and clean
I would recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone!

Hi Antonio,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and you are happy with the way things went. We will be even more thankful to you , if you could share your experiences with your family and friends to further support our business.

Job done by Solar Galaxy people is fantastic at very good price.

It was great experience to deal with Solar Galaxy. The whole team Mr. Ricky, Mr.Charlie and Mr. Manish made it very easy to understand the whole process and they even guided me toward next step. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Hi Bala,
Thanks for appreciating our work and efforts of Charlie, Ricky and Munish. We will be grateful, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Dajani Sunny

Dajani SunnySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast installation, good customer service.

Very fast installation which happened in 2 days time. Also the customer services ver good. I had good good service from the company and easily accessible .I agreed for the installation on Friday and they did the installation on Monday, which was really surprising.

Hi Dajani,
Thanks for taking out time to leave your positive feedback for our business. We will be really thankful, if you could share yoir experiences with your friends and family.

Hardeep K.

Hardeep K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would Recommend!

Ricky was very helpful throughout the entire process. In particular, me and my husband were impressed by how professionally and quickly the process was completed. We would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to switch to solar.

Hi Hardeep,
Thanks for taking out time to leave a positive feedback for our business and Ricky. We will be really thankful, if you could please share your experiences with your friend and family to support our business further.

Sam

Sam

poor after sales service

Rickyt will call you day and night until you sign the paper and once you sign the paper, you will not hear form him or anybody from that company.
its been 2 mothns and my solar is still not connected to grid

Hi Sam,
Really sorry to hear about your experiences with us. This is quite unusual amd we really take this strongly. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.

Atin

AtinSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very competitive pricing

I am very happy with the service starting from Sales to Installation. Very professional team. I requested for a newly launched invertor in the market and they went extra mile to source it within short span of time-frame.
Installer finished their job in 5 hrs and i was very impressed with the workmanship including sealing all the drill holes and even cleaning after they finished.

Highly recommended.

Hi Atin,
Thanks for taking out your time to leave a review for us. We will be even more thankful to you , if you could please share your experience with your friends and family to further support our business.

Great customer service and experience

Similar to other stories didn't have a clue on solar panels but post installation I'm really pleased with the way they (Ricky and Munish) have managed the process from start to end. Helpful and very responsive at all times. Good price and great customer service, highly recommend the team.

Harry S.Solar Galaxy

Thank you Satya for your kind words.
Customer satisfaction is our motto and we try our best to keep our customers happy and informed.

Ricky Singh and Solar Installations

When I planned to go solar, I had no clue. I connected Solar Galaxy through Facebook. From first call to installation Ricky Singh was very helpful. He explained every aspect of Solar Energy very clearly. I had no issue at all. I will recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone would like to install solar panels. Service give by Ricky was excellent.

Hi Jagtar,
Thanks for leaving your feedback for our business and Ricky. We will be really grateful, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family to further support our business.

Rajesh Saini

Rajesh SainiSydney, NSW

..value for money

Good team
Value for money
Everything done on time as per commitments
Wish your team all the best... good
Installion was easy and done timely as promised saving and environmental friendly
Recommend for everyone

Hi Rajesh,
Thanks for leaving your positive feedback for our business. We will
really appreciate, if you could please share your experiences with your friends and family.

Good service

Thank you! Munish and Mark, both of you were always so kind and helpful. So far so good, not any issues yet. Now we will be enjoying our free electricity at daytime!

Hi Lydia,
Thanks for appreciating our hardwork and leaving a review for Mark and Munish. We will really appreciate, if you could please share your experience with your friends and family to further support our business.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Good Service

Installation process was OK without any hassle. Would recommend this company for a great job they are doing. The installation time took approximately 7 hours on a single storey house

Harry S.Solar Galaxy

Thanks Dee for leaving a review for us. We will really appreciate, if you could share this with your friends and family. We look forward to keep serving you in future.

This is perfect

That is easy but takes a long times (5-6hrs)
I do not have any issues with this company i am happy because they offered me a good price and the products are very good

Ricky and Munish were both very helpful. They also provide a quality service and would definitely recommend.

Quick and reliable with installation. Install happened on scheduled date.
The company kept us updated along the whole process. Clean and neat job done
Pricing was economical compared to other installers.

Ramesh

RameshSydney, NSW

Good job

Easy contact and quick job done. Referred through friend and good price comparison to other solar company. Yet to come more shrprises. So far no issue as it is day 1.