Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Timeliness
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Purchase Price$1,225.00
agnesSydney, NSW

Deposit not paid back

Terrible communications so I decided to cancel after paying a $50 deposit. Still waiting for a refund after 3 weeks. deposit was paid after 3 months of waiting for a response from them.

agnes

Got the deposit back--a product of of miscommunication. thank you solar galaxy.

Edwina
EdwinaSydney, NSW

Refferal rip off

I gave them 5 star last review, but it disappoint me as [Name Removed] promise me to get $100 per refferal if they agreed, but he only gave me $50 what a lier!!!!So frustrating how do you expect to get more customer then.

Scam Scam Scam

These guys are a scam. They will pressure you to pay a $50 deposit and you will never hear from them again. They will ignore your emails and calls. They end up blocking my number. Beware scam scam scam.

Billy C
Billy C
Sam
Sam

poor after sales service

Rickyt will call you day and night until you sign the paper and once you sign the paper, you will not hear form him or anybody from that company.
its been 2 mothns and my solar is still not connected to grid

Hi Sam,
Really sorry to hear about your experiences with us. This is quite unusual amd we really take this strongly. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solar Galaxy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

nawneet d.
nawneet d.Sydney, NSW

Poor After Sales

WARNING DO NOT USE THEM!!

Run from an Indian call centre. never return you calls or emails waited 5 weeks, installers arrived hours late left a mess. paid in full now they claim i still owe them money. if you ever do speak to them they just tell lies.

Kyle
Kyle

hey you I paid you all I owe check you bank acct

Hi Kyle,
Apologies for the mix up. We have received your full payment. Please let us know if you need any help and we will take care of you. Good luck with your system.

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

RAJBIR SINGH
RAJBIR SINGHasked

Just want to let you know guys my solar panels not feeding in more than 9 kWh a day at the moment…it used to feed in upto 30 kWh a day…The maximum reading I saw till 4000 kWh on box but at the moment not going further 1600 kWh at any time.
As u know we r already in hot days.
My house uses is not that much…I’m still paying electricity bill.
Plz update

Hi Rajbir,

Please call us on 1300 339 596 and ask for Charlie.

We will troubleshoot or get the system checked up and fixed if there is a fault.

Regards,
Solar Galaxy Team

Rod Richardson
Rod Richardsonasked

Hi we are moving into a new home at HELENSVALE on the 9/12/2019. It is a four bedroom home with a media room as well. We would not be able to go ahead with installation of system until the 9/12/2019. Would it be possible to get a quote and for it to be done before the 1/1/2020, so as to get current rebate

Thanking you

Rod Richardson

Hi Rod,
Thanks for contacting us. Please give us a call tomorrow on 02 9119 2905 or 0430 480 499.

Steve