Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (93)
  • Purchase Price$2,865.62

Frangi
FrangiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best value and service

The whole process from start to finish was professional and easy. Our consultant Junior, provided a fantastic service, he listened to us and did what he could to give us a great price and product. He happily took our calls and answered our many, many questions. The installers did a great job. The price was the most competitive of four quotes. I would have no hesitation in recommending Solar Galaxy.

Tony I
Tony ISouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

From start to finish process was easy and well managed by solar galaxy. The salesman John Walker was very helpful, honest and gave me a discount where he could so don't be afraid to ask. The installers were great, went out of their way to discuss the layout with me to ensure I was happy, then did a first class job. They were experienced, qualified and friendly. All in all I'm very happy with the system. Thanks Solar Galaxy!

Solar Galaxy 13.3Kw Solar Panel install

Victor from Solar Galaxy was amazing and he helped me pick the best system for our needs. The installation was perfect and neat at a very affordable price. Would recommend them to everyone.

Very Happy with the whole process

The Great price attracted me ... Quick delivery/installation won me ... and the product/service was outstanding ... I would have no trouble recommending them ... easy to deal with and the best value around.

The few roof tiles that were damaged ... were fixed promptly and also repaired a few other spots without complaint.

Better solar company

Customer service was very good and team member were ecofriendly.I will personally recommend this solar company which i found was value for money .Installtion process took very quickly on next day.
I will personally recommend check this Solar comlany.Better price and better customer service.

better than all those com. with cheap offers Mark was helpful and the installer did the installation as I exactly wanted

It took them one full day for 6 people as I needed them to put it in 4 different locations and they did the job that no other company accepted at a fair price

Mahinda Guruge
Mahinda Guruge Sydney, NSW

This is a perfect one.

Excellent work from mark and his team.
I am totally satisfied installed solar panels at my home. Still waiting for smart meter and when we get that will write a comment for benefit. Again thanks Mark.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kelvin
KelvinSydney, NSW

Excellent job, highly recommend

I had my 7kw system installed after 2 days, Mark Brown was very helpful not only with the quote but also during installation process, I am happy with the result, I do recommend to contact Mark first if you thinking of putting Solar system for your home.

Solar installation

Thanks Victor for your great job and help me too much, appreciate what did you do for me and thanks for the team for installation and did their best job.

Girish
GirishSydney, NSW

Very professional

John did an amazing job keeping me informed at every stage of the process. Very responsive to the queries and provided various options and best pricing. The installation was done in 2 days

scott
scottSydney, NSW

great service from all

excellent service form first contact with mark kept me updated all the way throw the hole event
would recommend using them talk to mark brown on the sales side
scott

bobby
bobbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anne provided a very good customer service and am very pleased for buying the product.

The installation process was very easy and I did not have any issues with this company. It was very well dealt my Anne the customer service representative and will surely recommend

Vince
VinceSydney, NSW

Great job very happy with all aspects of the job...

Very happy with the out come of the sales and installation, after service was second to none.
Nothing was an effort for them, prompt reply, before and after service, definately would recommend them.

Get quotes

I would have no problem solar galaxy installing panels on my roof. Solo galaxy are very high quality, they do carry a hefty premium and so it will be necessary to decide if they are worth the extra expense. Installation went very well.Start to finish was really good.

Sachit
Sachit

Thanks Jhon..

Thanks a lot Jhon.
For ur professional help..
It made it a lot easier for us to choose and
Explaining us how does it work as it was out 1st experience with all this..