Solar Naturally

Solar Naturally (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast, efficient and great customer service

The first solar company I considered seriously and after some background checking on the business and their claims I w as very happy to do business with them.

Supply and installation was fast and efficient. In house electricians doing install were professional and informative.

Not had a single issue with the system and highly impressed by the follow up a year down the trsck checking if everything is still going ok.

Highly recommended.

Hi Jordanvi. What a lovely review! Thank you kindly! At Solar Naturally, we pride ourselves on the entire customer journey, so it is wonderful to see this mirrored in your review. Thank you so much; Stacey at Solar Naturally.

The best of all.

We are really enjoy our solar system. Very helpful. There is issue whatsoever since we have been using our solar.
Highly recommended.

Hi Charles, thank you very much for your words! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your solar experience at home and with us here as your provider at Solar Naturally. Thanks for taking time out to review us. Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Love my product

Had no issues at all great product and friendly team have spoken to others about your great product too and th ery also have it . Thanks

Kristy, thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased you are happy with the product and also the level of service, and recommended us. What more could we ask for! Thanking you, and enjoy the beautiful summer ahead. Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Good service

Panel installation was very straight forward with no problems. Have had no problems since all seems to be working well and the company has been very pleasant to deal with.

Hi Holly! Thanks for your kind review. We are so pleased your experience has been straightforward/uncomplicated and pride ourselves very much on our quality customer service. Thank you again, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Solar natural

Would highly recommend solar natural the overall experience from start to finish was very professional staff very friendly and helpful nothing negative to say thanks

Wens, thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful to know you have highly recommended us, as we were able to be consistent in our customer journey from start to ongoing. Thank you so much for your kind words, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Best thing ever!!

Paperwork was simple, quick and organized. The set up was completed quickly and with no problems at all. Everyone at Solar Naturally was professional and friendly. I often recommend this company to everyone who mentions Solar as my bills are almost non existent!!!

Hi Tennille. It was lovely to speak to you and I thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you have recommended us, as we have exceeded expectations with professionalism and savings. This is wonderful news. Thanks for taking time out to review us, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

It’s been a great investment

Everything went as planed, no issues or problems from day 1. Very happy with all personal from service to install.

Hi Steve. Thanks for your great review. We are happy that you consider this as a worthwhile investment, as customer savings is one of our top priorities. Thank you kindly, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Perfect, just what we needed!

Very professional easy Company to deal with. Sales Person was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal. Installers were on time, friendly and polite and very quick, they have a real eye for attention to detail. I can highly recommend Solar Naturally

Kim, thank you for your review. The word 'perfect' is pretty hard to surpass, so thank you for such an accolade. Its great to know that our high level of service has been recognised. Enjoy the beautiful summer ahead. Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Good but power Bill's still a bit higher than I would like

It was very easy was done when I was at work.
Have had no problems with unit. Hope it is still working correctly

Hi Muzza, thank you for your four star review! Hopefully, with this warmer weather joining us again and those key lifestyle changes, you will notice more of an indent into your savings, but as said on phone, its wonderful to know you are saving and have had no problems with unit. Thank you so much for your review! Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Love my new solar panels!

The boys that came to do the install were friendly, polite and efficient. They were quick and worked to a high standard. The panels look great on my roof and I'm loving being able to check how much energy is generated with the simple app that came with the install. Keep up the great work guys!

Excellent product and Service

From the outset we found Solar Naturally professional and helpful. The initial Sales person was extremely informative and knowledgeable and wasn't at all pushy or "wanting" to make a sale, they were focused on ensuring we were getting a system that fitted our budget and needs for now as well as the future. The install process was so quick and painless and the team were professional and well mannered.

Very happy with everything

The installation was very quick and easy. The sales team were fantastic and not pushy at all. Overall great savings on power bills in winter and summer.

Good investment.

The whole process was straight forward without a hitch. Installer were on time and easy to deal with. Happy with the savings since installation of the solar panels.

Could not have gone any smoother

I can highly recommend Solar Naturally, if you're thinking about solar panels. The sales person was very knowledgeable and friendly. Everything was explained in great detail and the ability to pay the system off over time, was a bonus. Installation was on time as promised and very professional. The whole process was very smooth and the savings were instantly evident in our first bill. You will not be disappointed if you choose this company.

Great staff, great solar

Installers where fast efficient and very knowledgeable. Sales and service staff are friendly and helpful,
Very easy company to deal with.

Easy peasy

Sales staff were really friendly and clear about the product and how everything would work. I was pleasantly surprised at how organised and disciplined Solar Naturally staff were in installing the system precisely as promised in the date and time promised. No dramas at all. System was up and running immediately after. It was all just very easy and straightforward. Admin with Synergy was mostly sorted by Solar Naturally. We're very happy with the system. No regrets.

Couldn't be happier

Im so glad I had my door knocked on and went through with having panels installed by Solar Naturally. Easy process to apply, fast and friendly installation techs who explained the system and cleaned up after. Highly recommended!!

This is perfect for our big family

The installation was done really well, the work man left they work areas really clean and worked around our kids.(day care day)
By far the best job done.

Sales

Very pushy. Just wanted a quote. Not happy that I wanted to think about it. Now it's put me off altogether.

Cancelled the contract- Nothing but red flags

I rang them up for a meeting after getting a door knock just to quote and get info only to get an extremely pushy sale. I told them I wanted to look into it before I decide but she insisted I sign up now saying I always have the option to cancel within 10 days. She mentioned the government rebate ended the next day so I better hurry up and join (which I didn't believe one bit) and theres a 25 year warranty to the product and my power bill to be reduced to only $80 (sounded too good to be true). It took me as quick as 2 hours after signing for me to cancel as the repayment total would be $6500 which they didn't mention and even then I had to be very firm when I cancelled as they were again pushy.

We were told during a recent consult that the system would be battery ready. One of the reviews below indicates that wasn't the case. Can you address this please?
ask for the model of inverter they are installing and then you can check online if they are actually battery readyget more qoutes from reputable solar installers. You'll see a big price difference,

Is solar naturally an accredited installer, I can not find you listed as such?
a certain person from solar naturally is cec registered based on the cec website.

Anyone cancelled their contract with this mob? Do they play hardball to cancel the contract? They came around to discuss how they work and I felt nothing but red flags. They were extremely pushy, telling me to sign today because the government rebate was ending the next day and the repayment lump sum was 6500 in total. I told the rep I wanted to think about it but she insisted I sign now because I got the option to cancel. I signed up to get her to leave knowing I most likely will cancel. She called me up 2 hours later to say I didn't press the "I accept" button on the link she sent me (I did that because I didn't want to further commit), I then told her I'm not going through with it, I had to be firm because she was still pushy but I have a feeling this is not the end of it.
My experience (across all industries) is some sales people are better than others, and sometimes its just some sales people dont match well with the customer, or its just a bad day. (I know I certainly couldnt work in sales, talking to strangers.) Unfortunately that can often detract from a good product or service. I have used these guys, and recommended them to several of my friends and business associates who have also been happy. Although you may not have enjoyed the sales person, the products, installation and after sales service are all pretty good. They have been around for a while, have their own installers (many solar companies just contract out to the lowest cost installer). Like a lot of products, if you finance the total cost can be rather scary, and personally if I can I will use my mortgage for the lowest interest rate for something like this, but sometimes there is just convenience in the finance offered with products - which is why companies like Harvey Norman will do finance on a washing machine. Perhaps you could ring their office, express your concerns with the sales rep and perhaps get some sort of discount or upgrade I am sure there would be no harm in having a chat. But I would still consider them worth considering. Good lucki had the same experience in 2017 but it was easy to cancel when i realized i was paying double the price.Similar experience. I asked for a written quotation and a business card and was told some BS about intellectual property and ... at this point I tuned out and the spidy-senses were going ballistic. What sales guy does not leave a quote or a business card... smells like a scam.