Solar Naturally

Solar Naturally (page 3 of 9)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Charles B

Charles BHuntingdale Perth

The best of all.

We are really enjoy our solar system. Very helpful. There is issue whatsoever since we have been using our solar.
Highly recommended.

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Hi Charles, thank you very much for your words! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your solar experience at home and with us here as your provider at Solar Naturally. Thanks for taking time out to review us. Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Kristy

KristyPerth

Love my product

Had no issues at all great product and friendly team have spoken to others about your great product too and th ery also have it . Thanks

Holly

HollyPerth, WA

Good service

Panel installation was very straight forward with no problems. Have had no problems since all seems to be working well and the company has been very pleasant to deal with.

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Hi Holly! Thanks for your kind review. We are so pleased your experience has been straightforward/uncomplicated and pride ourselves very much on our quality customer service. Thank you again, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Solar natural

Would highly recommend solar natural the overall experience from start to finish was very professional staff very friendly and helpful nothing negative to say thanks

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Wens, thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful to know you have highly recommended us, as we were able to be consistent in our customer journey from start to ongoing. Thank you so much for your kind words, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Tennille

TennillePerth, WA

Best thing ever!!

Paperwork was simple, quick and organized. The set up was completed quickly and with no problems at all. Everyone at Solar Naturally was professional and friendly. I often recommend this company to everyone who mentions Solar as my bills are almost non existent!!!

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

It’s been a great investment

Everything went as planed, no issues or problems from day 1. Very happy with all personal from service to install.

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Hi Steve. Thanks for your great review. We are happy that you consider this as a worthwhile investment, as customer savings is one of our top priorities. Thank you kindly, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Kim

KimByford

Perfect, just what we needed!

Very professional easy Company to deal with. Sales Person was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal. Installers were on time, friendly and polite and very quick, they have a real eye for attention to detail. I can highly recommend Solar Naturally

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Kim, thank you for your review. The word 'perfect' is pretty hard to surpass, so thank you for such an accolade. Its great to know that our high level of service has been recognised. Enjoy the beautiful summer ahead. Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Good but power Bill's still a bit higher than I would like

It was very easy was done when I was at work.
Have had no problems with unit. Hope it is still working correctly

Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Love my new solar panels!

The boys that came to do the install were friendly, polite and efficient. They were quick and worked to a high standard. The panels look great on my roof and I'm loving being able to check how much energy is generated with the simple app that came with the install. Keep up the great work guys!

SnSFITZ

SnSFITZSafety Bay

Excellent product and Service

From the outset we found Solar Naturally professional and helpful. The initial Sales person was extremely informative and knowledgeable and wasn't at all pushy or "wanting" to make a sale, they were focused on ensuring we were getting a system that fitted our budget and needs for now as well as the future. The install process was so quick and painless and the team were professional and well mannered.

Very happy with everything

The installation was very quick and easy. The sales team were fantastic and not pushy at all. Overall great savings on power bills in winter and summer.

Good investment.

The whole process was straight forward without a hitch. Installer were on time and easy to deal with. Happy with the savings since installation of the solar panels.

Petra

Petra

Could not have gone any smoother

I can highly recommend Solar Naturally, if you're thinking about solar panels. The sales person was very knowledgeable and friendly. Everything was explained in great detail and the ability to pay the system off over time, was a bonus. Installation was on time as promised and very professional. The whole process was very smooth and the savings were instantly evident in our first bill. You will not be disappointed if you choose this company.

Aaron

AaronBaldivis

Great staff, great solar

Installers where fast efficient and very knowledgeable. Sales and service staff are friendly and helpful,
Very easy company to deal with.

Easy peasy

Sales staff were really friendly and clear about the product and how everything would work. I was pleasantly surprised at how organised and disciplined Solar Naturally staff were in installing the system precisely as promised in the date and time promised. No dramas at all. System was up and running immediately after. It was all just very easy and straightforward. Admin with Synergy was mostly sorted by Solar Naturally. We're very happy with the system. No regrets.

Couldn't be happier

Im so glad I had my door knocked on and went through with having panels installed by Solar Naturally. Easy process to apply, fast and friendly installation techs who explained the system and cleaned up after. Highly recommended!!

This is perfect for our big family

The installation was done really well, the work man left they work areas really clean and worked around our kids.(day care day)
By far the best job done.

Cancelled the contract- Nothing but red flags

I rang them up for a meeting after getting a door knock just to quote and get info only to get an extremely pushy sale. I told them I wanted to look into it before I decide but she insisted I sign up now saying I always have the option to cancel within 10 days. She mentioned the government rebate ended the next day so I better hurry up and join (which I didn't believe one bit) and theres a 25 year warranty to the product and my power bill to be reduced to only $80 (sounded too good to be true). It took me as quick as 2 hours after signing for me to cancel as the repayment total would be $6500 which they didn't mention and even then I had to be very firm when I cancelled as they were again pushy.

Frank and Paula

Frank and PaulaPerth

Perfect from start to finish

Review collected in partnership with Solar Naturally

Great advice, service and product

Great honest advice about which product is right for me. Smooth professional install and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Iqbal

Iqbalasked

Can I cancel my contract after sign

Bill
Bill

For door to door sales there is requirement to have a ten day cooling off period in which you can cancel without cost. Send them written notice. Check the details of your contract, there may be fees if equipment is already delivered.

Hi Iqbal,
Yes Bill is correct, we do have a 10 day cooling off period after Sales Agreement Contracts are signed, this is required by law. If you would like to cancel your contract, please call the office at 1300 168 138.
Thank you!
Rachel - Solar Naturally

Lukasz

Absolute rubbish company. After sales service is ridiculous and does not exist. With sign up with them

Curious

Curiousasked

We were told during a recent consult that the system would be battery ready. One of the reviews below indicates that wasn't the case. Can you address this please?

New Dad

ask for the model of inverter they are installing and then you can check online if they are actually battery ready

New Dad

get more qoutes from reputable solar installers. You'll see a big price difference,

Lukasz

Go somewhere else don't waste your money. Biggest buyers remorse here

Peta D.

Peta D.asked

Is solar naturally an accredited installer, I can not find you listed as such?

New Dad

a certain person from solar naturally is cec registered based on the cec website.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Naturally representatives