Solar Naturally

Solar Naturally (page 3 of 16)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (114)
  • Purchase PriceA$6,271.43 (14)
  • Installation
Kristen C

Kristen CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Team

The installation went great! The whole team were fantastic on the day and did a really great job. Pretty smooth process and all seems to be going great. Thanks, guys

Samar

SamarSydney, NSW

Good job boys!

So far everything is going well with the new solar panels from solar naturally. The boys that came and did the installation were very nice and seem to have done a good job.

Deon

DeonPerth, WA

Great job.

Thank you verymuch, the installation went very well. The team was on time, very vrendly and did a great job with the insallation and cleaned up after themselfes...Great job guys.

So far so good!

I'm happy with the way that everything is going. The installation went well, the guys showed up on time which is always a good start. Cleaned up after themselves. Overall very happy

Ross and SarahSydney, NSW

Going well!

Pretty happy with how things are going so far, the boys from Solar Naturally did a good job with the installation. pretty seamless process, haven't had an issue! Thanks guys

Ross and Sarah

We were very happy with solar naturally. No problems with installation; professional and courteous team. System is working well. Happy to recommend solar naturally

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Nice guys!

The guys showed up early and were waiting out the front to begin. Very polite, nice guys, who worked hard, couldn't fault them. They did a great job! Thanks boys!

Good Service!

Happy with the team at Solar Naturally. The guys arrived on time and they cleaned up after themselves. My wife was home at the time and she said they were great.

ChristakisPerth, WA

Happy!

Happy with the team at Solar Naturally. The installers arrived on time and they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend Solar Naturally as I am impressed with the service.

Christakis

Good job. Very professional.

Very Good!

My experience with the team from Solar Naturally was great! The guys showed up and were very professional and completed the installation efficiently. The panels are up and running - happy with the service!

Great Service

Great service, the whole process was very easy. Installation all went seamlessly thanks to the men who came and installed it. Very happy, overall excellent experience, we would for sure recommend!

Ap is user friendly

Guys did a great job installing the panels! no dramas with any of it. Installation went well. Already on the ap which is very user friendly. Thanks for your service guys!

Clair W

Clair WPerth, WA

All working well!

Pleased with the installation of my solar panels by the team. The guys that came out were great and everything seems to be working well. Interested to see how much we save when our first bill comes!

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Looks Great

Looks great! The guys who came and did the installation were really good. Excited for the power company to connect and to see the difference it makes to the bill.

Troy

TroySydney, NSW

Great job!

Very happy with the Solar Naturally boys that installed my solar panels recently! They were a good bunch of guys that showed up on time and clean up after themselves which was great!

Happy

Happy with the team at Solar Naturally. My wife was home at the time and she said the who installation process went smoothly. She also has downloaded the app and has given it a try.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Really happy!

Happy with Solar Naturally! The whole installation was a great process, everything worked out really well and I'm excited to get my first bill and to see how much money we are saving!

No issues!

The whole installation went smoothly.
No issues or dramas the guys that came out were great!
Work efficiently and quickly to get the job done - no complaints!
Thanks to the Solar Naturally team.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Perfect!

Solar Naturally were so great that I got them to do my 2nd home as well! We had no problems with them what so ever, we are really happy with how everything is going!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Very happy with the service

The experience so far has been great. The workers who came to install the panels were wonderful and did a great job. They left lots of information for how to use the app and make sure we can track the output from the panels.

trevor

trevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation guys very helpful

The guy who came and installed was very informative, was able to answer all my questions. He did a great job, really happy with how it went and they're already up and running.

Mark H-W

Mark H-Wasked

i am unbelievably disappointed with the whole process. The deposit was paid early December and the installation was completed in early April. We were informed that the job would be done in January if not late December. The house is split level and all installation and connection to the existing meter box is on the single level yet we were charged for extra cable and scissor lift plus extra team member which was not the case. Damage to roof capping, existing conduit and render is evident. Numerous rubbish items were left around the property. Delays, deceit and damage. I have requested that the so called double story cost be omitted and have been given the serious run around. Would you like me to write a glowing review?
Mark

Paul
Paul

Hi Mark I have a two story house and I wasn’t charged for a scissor lift or extra person . I would definitely give them or glowing review on there sh*t customer service.

Iqbal

Iqbalasked

Can I cancel my contract after sign

Bill
Bill

For door to door sales there is requirement to have a ten day cooling off period in which you can cancel without cost. Send them written notice. Check the details of your contract, there may be fees if equipment is already delivered.

Solar Naturally
Rachel M.Solar Naturally

Hi Iqbal,
Yes Bill is correct, we do have a 10 day cooling off period after Sales Agreement Contracts are signed, this is required by law. If you would like to cancel your contract, please call the office at 1300 168 138.
Thank you!
Rachel - Solar Naturally

Lukasz

Absolute rubbish company. After sales service is ridiculous and does not exist. With sign up with them

Curious

Curiousasked

We were told during a recent consult that the system would be battery ready. One of the reviews below indicates that wasn't the case. Can you address this please?

New Dad

ask for the model of inverter they are installing and then you can check online if they are actually battery ready

New Dad

get more qoutes from reputable solar installers. You'll see a big price difference,

Lukasz

Go somewhere else don't waste your money. Biggest buyers remorse here

Get an answer from our members and Solar Naturally representatives