Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 45)

Listing monitored by Solar Power Nation

4.7 (1,054)
    4.5 (1,007)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No (1,053)
    4.5 (1,079)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,120)
  • Purchase Price$3,004.97

Alex L
Alex LSydney, NSW

New 6.6kW solar system working great!

I had an old 3kw solar system that didn’t meet our electricity requirements so decided to upgrade to a 6.6kW system. I was recommended SPN so I checked their prices and they were very competitive in the market. I spoke with Ross S who provided good information and recommended a great system. After signing the contract and paid the initial deposit, the system was installed within a week time. The installers came on time, took away my old solar system and cleaned up any mess, it took less then 4hrs. After the install SPN sent me the warranty details and arrange a smart reader with my electricity retailer. It has been a really good overall experience with no issues to report.

very good customer service

Neel was very good in making us understand to compare our needs of electricity and helped us to cheese right panels. and very good follow up. Very professional 100%. Best Service

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed.

Fast at getting a quote to me and rep easy to contact and returned my calls. However, panels not installed as per contract. Said this would be fixed ASAP, never heard back from the rep only heard from the accounts department who wanted to know why the bill wasn’t paid. In all, took one month to resolve the issue and I didn’t pay until the work was completed as per contract.

Hesh
HeshSydney Surrounds, NSW

We'll organised business. Quick to install. Good communication throughout the purchase and install.

The panels and inverter were well priced. The software app easy to use. Easy from start to finish.

Super Fast Installation! Up and running in two days

I would like to acknowledged Garry of Solar Power Nation for the great services that he recently provided me.
I called them on Monday to inquire, requesting a quotation for a solar installation on my property and by Wednesday they have already installed it.
I am very surprised on the quick turn around and very pleased with the overall result.

Solar power nation employees are professional with their customers including the installers.

The services they provide is exceptionally thorough from start to finish, even the application for feed-in tariff is also handled by them.

I would highly recommend this company to others as you are getting a very competitive price with great quality product and services.

Extremely satisfied customer.

Phill
PhillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly, we found the staff easy to deal with, the on site installer was experienced

The panel installation was completed by experienced tradesmen, that explained the procedure, the inverter installation was neat and tidy and is producing power, Solar Power Nation was easy to deal with and easy to contact

Ankit
AnkitSydney, NSW

Fast, Economical, and Easy. I didn't think it will be this easy.

David E.
David E.Hunter Region, NSW

very happy

The whole installation was well handled we are very happy with it and value for money also great communication. Wlii have no problems recommending this company to friends and family.

marwen
marwenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, fast and reliable Installation

Solar Power Nation were so efficient and prompt for every step, from quote to install.
The Solis Inverter is great and their Tech people happily helped with the Monitoring App & WiFi setup.

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

gorgg
gorggSydney, NSW

Solar panels

Short waiting period. Quick installation. Had some issues but were resolved with great assistance from Preeti Sharma, customer service rep. Kudos to her.Hoping to see savings in the near future.

wang
wangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

very easy. no issues so far. The price is very cheap. And waiting period is very short. And they did break some roof tiles but replace them immediately. Only know whether there is a leaking of water or not in a raining day.

Larry
LarrySydney, NSW

Happy with Solar Power Nation Service & Installation

This is my 3rd Solar System installed in my house (an upgrade of 6.6kW from the existing system) and this is the best experience I ever had. The process of accepting the quotation and the installation of the solar system only took 2 days which is awesome. The installation was great and the installer (Sam) is very knowledgeable and helpful. All the paper works needed was processed accordingly. Thanks to Ken, Hannah and to all SPN personnel who made my experience beyond satisfied.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

All installed and ready to go !!!

Panel install was done efficiently and a lot quicker than anticipated.Panel design was changed to suit efficiency and overall look, very happy with how discreet it looks.Original install date was changed but was communicated early and changes made

Nanda
NandaHunter Region, NSW

Good experience with solar installation

Was a fairly straightforward process. Booking was easy. Scheduled for installation about 6 weeks after confirmation of installation. Contractors came in and did all the installation in about 4-5 hours. System up and running.

Problems were solved

We had some delays. The original consultant apparently quit and left many files open. A new consultant Josh Singh picked up our case and pushed it though.

He was always available to assist.

Sub contracting installation team were quick and efficient.

Well done and thank you.

Jozef
JozefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panels

From the initial contact to panels installation no problems. Dealing with Haley was pleasure. Installation done on time. Panels upgrade due to original panels unavailable. I can recommend this company.

Sam Reich
Sam ReichPerth, WA

Overall from signing up and installation the process took 2 months. Took a few emails on my part to get an install date, but was given an upgrade in panels due to the wait and other panels not being available. Once I was given an install date, service and communication was good. Install was completed in half a day and communication by installers good. Overall happy with service and product.

Eternally Grateful
Eternally GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Dream that Solar Power nation make it happens

excellent services from the moment conversation start over the phone , everything promised was delivered according to , I was demanding very demanding , but I believe that If I continue with that attitude I will never get the results that have being achieved by the Sales representative ( Shaun ) Sales Manager of the company . as I said all done very professional Solar systems 6.6 kw working perfectly

Ok so far.

Was stressful with the delays in the lead up to delivery. Installation went well. After one month of use have not yet acheived full power, even in full sun. After delays we lodged a complaint and were then very satisfied with the follow up service.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good quality for good price

Installation took only a few hours and .Everything was done professional and clean . Before installation Solar Power Nation had contacted me and offer beater quality system in the same price

Brent
Brent

Great solar system

The whole process of having my solar installed was excellent from ordering the system to the installation, The installers were onsite as per the promised date and had the system installed that day ,

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Fast, great value and great service

Whole process was so fast and so easy! Within 5 minutes of sending my enquiry Solar Power Nation had contacted me, established my needs and given me a quote. The next day I had my install date booked. In less than 2 weeks, my solar system was installed and operational, and I am saving money!

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Professional installation and great quality in a budget price

Well planned and informed before commence the installation. Came in a team of 8 to complete job in 2 hours. All cables, wires or connector are done beautiful and neat.

Andrew - Bowral
Andrew - BowralIllawarra, NSW

Good service and now we have Solar.

Good to deal with and trustworthy. Thanks for the great work and service. The installation was quick and clean. All rubbish was taken away and our new smart meter has been installed. Thanks

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Lucifer Guevarra asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Lucifer Guevarra

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Lucifer Guevarra

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes