Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 45)

Listing monitored by Solar Power Nation

4.7 (1,054)
    4.5 (1,007)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No (1,053)
    4.5 (1,079)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,120)
  • Purchase Price$3,004.97

Ritesh J.
Ritesh J.Sydney, NSW

Quick and good end to end service

Panel installed with in 3days after booking the solar system ; with in 2 hrs all the installations was completed without any hassle the only time which took most was change to smart meter

Bon
BonSydney, NSW

Sam got me 8Kw when other installers could only offer 4kw. The support after installation is amazing @Solar Power Nation

I asked for midtier inverter: Sungrow (I wanted Fronius but was a bit out of my budget, the beauty is you can ask Sam) and midtier solar panel: Seraphim. Look I am very happy to get the Seraphim panels, its producing well and I am projecting a quick ROI. The Sungrow inverter (like Fronius) also has a wifi and app which I monitor the solar energy daily production or harvest. Solar power nation have a very good after support care and please mention my name Bon in Austral they will help you out and your family to your friends.

Excellent service provided.

Panel installation was perfect. The team worked like thorough professionals. Inverter installation was also neatly done. I would recommend Solar Power Nation for solar installation. Customer service is also good.

Rosie
RosieIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, efficient service

Excellent service from initial inquiry to installation. Would have taken only two weeks but the torrential rain delayed full installation by one week. Not the company's fault. The team returned on the next sunny day to complete. The installation team were friendly and answered our questions.

ZKJ
ZKJSydney, NSW

Happy with the service so far.....

Happy with the installation as it was done next day without any hassle once I submitted the paperwork. My queries were answered promptly as well. Still early days. Hoping the after sale service level remains the same.

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

This company was quick to quote installation was in a week and their contractors were clean and professional
My family has used them three times and there quality of service and installation has been excellent

DJK
DJKHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value for money, Installation was done on time.

Getting a quote was straight forward, it did take a little while to get an install date (maybe 3 weeks)
But once I had the install date everything went smoothly! the system was installed on the correct date, the install team was very professional, Solar Power Nation then arranged for the installation of the new smart meter.

System has been up and running for about a month now with no issues.

Only complaint I have is that I was left with the packaging to dispose of, but it is a small complaint as the cost of the system was great value compared to a few other prices I got.

I recommend giving SNP a go! Cant beat the value for money !

Nestor
NestorSydney, NSW

This is excellent!

Very good and smooth process of installation process. The installer is trained of his job and also helpful. We have no issue with the company. Everything goes well. Great job!

Vivek
VivekSydney, NSW

Very Professional and Helpful Solar Company

I went ahead with Solar Power Nation and they were very supporting throughout the process. The installation was done on timely manner. I highly recommend them for the new Solar installation.

Irfan
IrfanSydney, NSW

Although it took long however eventually I got my system repaired by a responsive service officer Jaspreet Singh.

Panel installation caused a lot of roof damage by the installers breaking roof tiles and replacing it on my expense. Later on it transpired that broken tiles on the roof has caused major damage to our bedroom by leaking water during the flood disaster season and sever rains of 21 March 2021

Colleen
ColleenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Solar panel installation

There was a delay in installation of my solar panels but once I contacted solar power nation they rectified the problem immediately.. I’m now waiting to see the saving with my power bill .. I would recommend this company..

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Quick install and so far so good

I have dealt with sam from Solarpower nation, quote was quick and guidance on how the process works was good. Installation was very quick from the time initial deposit was made and grid connection was done on time as well. Would definitely recommend going with them as I didn’t had any issues with them so far.

Ann
Annsydney

purchase and installation

Efficient installers, all questions answered promptly over 3 weeks while making decision to use Solar Power Nation, referred to me by a friend who is very happy with their power cost reduction. Would recommend Solar Power Nation.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great service and professional installation

Impressed with the overall service and installation. There was an issue with the installer being provided with the incorrect 1-Phase Inverter on installation day, which was quickly fixed by the delivery of the correct 3-Phase Inverter, and they managed to get that rectified on the same day. Highly recommend Solar Power Nation.

Good Company o be with

Good.They came in th emorning by 7am and finished before noon.Professionalism in the work
No issues .we were total 8 people installed in the region.All good service and price. Good Customer service.

Chris B.
Chris B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good installation, 10 yr warranty for a bargain price

The installation was done well and the price was extremely good for a 10 year warranty of the inverter. Only issue was that they broke a roof tile and glued it back together without telling me and it ended up leaking so I had to replace it myself. Other than that it was all fine and the system is working well

Qiang
QiangIllawarra, NSW

excellent service

The panel installation was finised by very professional staff, easy and quick. The solar system is working outstanding. The price is really competitive and the after-sale support is very supportive!

Dennis Wtatt
Dennis WtattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This will be great for our home

The panel installation was very easy , and after deciding to purchase the solar system it all went very easily and quickly.
I have had no issues with the company in fact they have been very easy to deal with.

Tristan P.
Tristan P.Sydney, NSW

Recommended product

Competitive prices, good communication with Solar Power Nation.

Responded to queries fairly quickly

Installers were there on time and performed a reasonable job installing the panels and inverter.

Follow up support was alright.

Great work

Great communication by solar power nation. A reliable very trustworthy company. The panel installers, were on time and efficient. They cracked 4 roof tiles, I was told this might happen. So I recommend having 6 or so of the correct roof tiles spare before the contractors start the install.

Good job

I’m more than happy with installation process
I don’t have any issues with this company
They have done very well I’m so happy with there job I will tell to my friend about them

Atheer Daoudy
Atheer DaoudySydney, NSW

perfect

was very easy and I don't have any issues with this company,
and I was looking for someone to install the solar power but it was hard to find someone to deal with but when I called this company and I spoke with the manager and I couldn't believe it, the solar been installed within one week.

Rey M.
Rey M.Sydney, NSW

The service is prompt on everything, from installation to minor issues.

As stated above, the service was quick. My solar system was installed in less than a week after signing the contract, Their staff are very patient and quick in assisting every aspect of issues you may have. I find Solar Power reliable.

Perfect

Installation process was quite easy.
No issues with the company. Follow up was very prompt. Excellent service by Josh Singh. Very professional and polite Sales Rep. Good workmanship by company.

Excellent customer service

Installation happened smoothly.
Installers ensured to put solar panels on calculated layout with minimal modification to other things installed on rooftop like TV antenna.
Installation was done on the same day the installation team organised

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Lucifer Guevarra asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Lucifer Guevarra

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Lucifer Guevarra

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes