4.3 from 1,058 reviews

4.3

1,058 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (610)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,044.31 (362)
  • Installation

Sophal

SophalSouth Australia

Very good product and very good price.

Very good product, Very good service, Mohit the sale person explained to me about the solar panel and inverter and gave me a good deal, he gave me all the information that i wanted to know, he very helpful.
The installation is very quick only took 4 hours to install and they answered all the question.
Staff are friendly and very hopeful. Already to family and friends.
They get the job done.

Panel Purchased JA
System Size6.615 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,399.00
Jatinder

JatinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

Very good service, installation was very quick only 5 days , very good explaining staff about the product, they answered your all questions. Very Good prices for as well , always preferred

Panel Purchased Growett and ja solar panel
System Size6.5 KW
Bona K.

Bona K.Sydney, NSW

Near and professional installation

We’ve commissioned a number of solar installations over the past ten years. We have over 40kw collectively.

The latest installation by solar power nation is probably the neatest and greatest of them all. Mainly because we got the two Fronius inverters working parallel to give 13kw. Being an engineer, I can’t find faults in the installation. The charge to modify the switchboard was fair. The installation lead came to inspect the property before the installation date and got everything prepared beforehand unlike a few others in the past. Happy for the system and the price that was installed.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 320w
System Size13 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,300.00

Good job

Panels installed was very smooth and quickly, very friendly to deal with this company not a issues at all ,very happy with all the work done from solar power nation

System Size5 KW
Anil S.

Anil S.Sydney, NSW

Service is fantastic.

Garry did a fantastiic job from first step till the insatallation process completed.It was quick and hassle free.I recommend this company for anyone seeking solar for installation. Fast and reliable service.

Panel Purchased Zinco
Purchase PriceA$2,950.00
Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Solar installation. At two wells.

Garry was way to helpful, start of the process until my solar been installed. I truely recommend Garry as your agent. Thank you so much.i’ll definitely recommend solar power to friends and family.

System Size6.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,600.00
Mr Thaung

Mr ThaungWestern Australia

This is good.

All the installation process are good, communication are good, we do not have any issues with this company, every step all good and we are happy with all the service. Thanks

Panel Purchased 21 X JA Solar 315w Mono PERC (Silver Frame) Solar Panels
Purchase PriceA$2,449.00

Nancy

NancyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great jobs

compared to other solar provider, price is good, and local installer is easy contactable, the whole process is quick and easy, staff are friendly, only two weeks times, hasn't wait for too long.

Panel Purchased JA panel
Purchase PriceA$2,749.00
Narinder M.

Narinder M.Sydney, NSW

Good reliable service in timely manner

Solar power nation provided a satisfactory Good service in a timely manner, staff were approachable, always answered their calls or got back to us and always kept us updated with progress, we had no hassle with the installation.

Annette

AnnetteNew South Wales

The installers were very polite and experienced Great Job

From start to finish a very easy process . Much appreciated the help we received and was kept in the loop the whole way.I would not hesitate to recommend this Company.

Proficient and professional

It has been a pleasure dealing with your company. Shaun, I can only say again " THANKYOU " for your help, you really were great. The installers were very proficient and professional. The electrician the same. Thankyou one and all. Cheers Linda.

Purchase PriceA$2,600.00
Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Job was really well done!

Garry Singh executed this job speedily and I was very very satisfied with the outcome. The quality of customer service is commendable and I would definitely recommend him to others due to his responsiveness to my queries.

San

SanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast service

Installed within a couple of days. Installers were nice and helpful.

I had to ask them to increase my capacity on the day of installation. This cahnge resulted in approvals and things which resulted in no work on day one. Installers understood my reasoning and came back another day.

Panel Purchased JA Solar & Good We
System Size13.86 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,500.00

Superb solar system

The installation process was very professional and all tradesmen were very well spoken and groomed. The workmanship is excellent and they left no rubbish behind.
The company very good to communicate with and respond to emails and calls speedily. I have had a very positive experience with them and would highly recommend them if you are thinking of getting solar installed.
I was that impressed with the service and price I even got the same system for installed for my parents.

Purchase PriceA$3,700.00
Kenneth

KennethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So fast

Made the call on Saturday, installed on Tuesday cant believe how Quick and easy it happened.
Awesome service, friendly staff.
Thanks Solar power nation for making our purchase so fast and easy .

Panel Purchased unsure
Purchase PriceA$2,499.00
Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent service the installation of my solar was excellent from word go recommend this company

The salesman was Shane excellent in all aspects of work thanks Shane installers very professional friendly staff and the service was great everything was cleaned up after them congratulations to all

Panel Purchased Saj5 kw

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great system, easy to use.

Professional, reliable and amazing customer service. The installers were very professional and the standard of work was top class. I can highly recommend Solar Power Nation to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Helen Al-yoranee

Helen Al-yoraneeSydney, NSW

This is very good job

Was very dissatisfied with the contractors that came out. They told me that the terracotta roof was difficult to work with and chose not to install the solar panels on that basis. Is mine the only terracotta roof in Sydney. I mean it was a basic hip roof. Wont be recommending them at all. Very disappointed.

Purchase PriceA$2,500.00

Very impressed

I was a little nervous because this is a big company and you can sometimes get promised the world with no follow through.
Very pleased my reservations were unfounded.
Price was exceptionally competitive.
Installation team were great, quick efficient and clean. No mess at all.
Very impressed.

Panel Purchased Risen
System Size6 KW
E Sef

E SefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't beat it, guaranteed!!!

I used to pay $400 a quater, last bill I received, after installing $2500 system, I am $160 in credit. Installation and workmenship was of the highest standard. Can't speak highly enough of these guys. And after I referred a fried, received a $100 payment. Do yourself a favour and go with these guys, guaranteed you will not regret it.

Purchase PriceA$2,500.00

Udugama

Udugamaasked

I am waiting for my referral $100/- gift card since June 2019. Have called numerous times along with emails.
What's the hold up ?

Dear Customer,

Kindly email me at simran@solarpowernation.com.au with the details of the person you had referred along with your bank account details and I'll get your referral bonus transferred.

SPN Online.

nagem1982asked

How come I cant get some one to do the connection from the inverter to the meter box after 4 weeks of being put on roof my father and neighbour are waiting as well had 2 dates but a no show invoice number is098267682

Dear Customer,

We are not able to locate you from your invoice number, Kindly provide your quotation number so that we could help you to sort the matter, or send in your contact details via email at simran@solarpowernation.com.au .

SPN online

nagem1982

Customer name is russell muldoon

Dear Russell,

The matter has been resolved with your father.
We have arranged a call back for you tomorrow in the morning as per your convenience.

SPN Online.

Tracasked

Hi
I had deposited for my system since 13th September 2019. I still dont have it install yet. Your sale reps always promised but it not happen.
I tried to call in Wetherill park office today 3 difference numbers but no phone answer (now it 930)
Are you still operating?
Regards

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Hi Trac, If you can please, give me your name on the invoice and invoice number, then I will be able to look it up for you.

Name trac quang ha
Invoice inv 09137489
Invoice dated 13 September 19

Trac

I still have another promised.
I have another 2 houses need solar. Ken and Garry was highly recommended here. Are they work in Wetherill park office too. How do I contact them.
The person answer phone want me to deal with him only and the call was not pass on. But sorry I dont want to make same mistake twice. How can I contact ken or Garry.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives