Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 35)

4.3 from 1,202 reviews

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (692)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (692)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,020.83 (373)

Joseph

JosephPerth, WA

Good price

Took a while to get installation date and had to keep phoning .However when I got the date,the installation was professionally done. Good price for top products. Will recommend them.

glenn haste

glenn hasteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making heaps of Power

I had a 10kW Goodwe Inverter & 10.8 kW of JA Solar panels installed a few months ago and couldn't be happier with the result. The guys installed the system effeciently and cleaned up after themselves.
Rony the account manager always had the quote back to me quickly as I did upgrade my system a few times, communication was always prompt if I emailed about any questions.
The only thing was two panels are a different frame colour, not sure why.
I'm pleased I paid the extra for the 10kW system & would recommend Solar Power Nation.

Excellent End to End Satisfaction with Solar Power Nation

This company Solar Power Nation have very experienced staff who are very consultative in their interactions always willing to offer advice & alternatives to suit your requirements. I have no regrets what so ever with their service, their staff, products & reasonable pricing. I highly recommend to have a chat with this company before finalizing your solar requirements which is exactly what I did (research) and am 100% convinced in my experience & opinion Solar Power Nation are the best in the market.

Kumara F

Kumara FIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Very easy and friendly staff from the beginning. Made the deal and within few weeks job done. No issues with installation,professional installers. Very good pricing. Highly recommended. Thanks solar nation, keep it up.

Guglielmo Morosi

Guglielmo MorosiSydney, NSW

Perfect

The panels where installed very easily and I don't have any issues thank you. I don't know what more to tell you as this is the first time I am asked to submmit so many words,in my review.

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Poor i have never been screwed around so much

All was going good payed my deposit and then it went to ...... phone call after phone call with no replies email after email nothing eventually getting through on the 1300 number is when the issues started I was told the system will be installed on 1 week and nothing rang again and again with excuses waiting on installers after getting very frustrated I was told my roof was to steep what a joke I would not recommend solar nation to anyone very disappointed waiting for this outcome

Garry Z.
Garry Z.

Thanks find another installer that is capable as a number of my Neighbors houses are the same pitch as mine with solar awaiting reply

Angela H.

Angela H.South East Queensland, QLD

I like my Solar

I live in Queensland from the date I sign up it takes only 2 weeks.
We had no problem with this company , The Sales person are very helpful and friendly .
My hole family went with this company and very happy.

Mohamad

MohamadEdmondson Park, 2174

Great customer service and was a quick turn around... Sid was fantastic and very responsive to all my requests...

It was an easy process that was well managed by the sales team... The installation was done with ease and I was given an upgraded panels as the one I ordered was out of stock fantastic!!!

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Great advice,amazing customer service and very good deal

I had a broken inverter and called solar power nation for quote.I got right advice and added in was a good deal to get my system upgraded.Installation was prompt and overall very happy customer

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Thanks to Josh and the installers

Installation was done quickly and no issues except for 1 panel didn’t fit in the north and west side of the roof. That’s fine and they explained things well.
Hoping the Origin or electric company has been informed to change the meter box.

Ifrana Begg

Ifrana BeggSydney, NSW

So far so good,

It’s too early to give an accurate score. So will have to wait till I get my first bill to see the difference. 5 star is for an outstanding customer service and installation.

Gerry

GerryWheatbelt, WA

Ideal company to deal with a real five-star

No problems and issues at all, it was easily installed and the company was able to present legit paperworks on the quote. I am impressed with the completeness of the paperwork that was sent with detailed specification on materials and the product as well as warranty. Their customer representatives are very good at knowing what we really need, that is a real plus factor. I would recommend this company without a doubt.

Solar

SolarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

The installation process was relatively simple. Didn’t have any major issues with the company. Garry was super helpful and supportive throughout the entire process from start to finish, by answering all my queries and solving all my issues. Very happy with the final installation. Would definitely recommend.

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Very professional and Competitive Price.

These guys are fanatastic, very professional and offer competative price. Thanks to Garry and his team for excellent service. Highly recommended Solar Company as these guys knows what service means.

Sam Smith

Sam Smith was very great in serving the customer. When I first spoke to him he was so friendly and understanding. I will strongly recommend him to my friends regardless.

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Amazing job and completed professionally

Solar power nation completed installation perfectly and professionally. From the booking the team was very cooperative and provided different dates and times for set up. It was very flexible and the guys who came for installation were thorough. Excellent job and would definitely recommend it to family and friends. Thank you Solar power nation. looking forward to all the savings.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A+ Solar Service!!!

Solar Power Nation completed the job professionally and to a very high standard. Extremely happy with the installation and looking forward to all the savings with our future energy bills!!!

Solar Power Nation Review

The Panel installation process was very affordable with minimum fuss. The solar system was installed very promptly as well. I would recommend Solar Power Nation to anyone that was thinking of installing a Solar System.

Thanking for installing solar

Very easy And efficient installation process. Little delay in installing than promised. However, rectified the delay promptly. Wifi connectivity was very easy and well guided. Thanking everyone for their support.

Carlos BM

Carlos BMSydney, NSW

Good service

Smooth process and kind workers, no problems, happy with the service and hopping a successful business to this company and workers and of course having a lot of speciation from the equipment I bought.