Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 34)

4.3 from 1,140 reviews

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (670)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,017.44 (361)
  • Installation

Sophal

SophalSouth Australia

Very good product and very good price.

Very good product, Very good service, Mohit the sale person explained to me about the solar panel and inverter and gave me a good deal, he gave me all the information that i wanted to know, he very helpful.
The installation is very quick only took 4 hours to install and they answered all the question.
Staff are friendly and very hopeful. Already to family and friends.
They get the job done.

Jatinder

JatinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

Very good service, installation was very quick only 5 days , very good explaining staff about the product, they answered your all questions. Very Good prices for as well , always preferred

Bona K.

Bona K.Sydney, NSW

Near and professional installation

We’ve commissioned a number of solar installations over the past ten years. We have over 40kw collectively.

The latest installation by solar power nation is probably the neatest and greatest of them all. Mainly because we got the two Fronius inverters working parallel to give 13kw. Being an engineer, I can’t find faults in the installation. The charge to modify the switchboard was fair. The installation lead came to inspect the property before the installation date and got everything prepared beforehand unlike a few others in the past. Happy for the system and the price that was installed.

Anil S.

Anil S.Sydney, NSW

Service is fantastic.

Garry did a fantastiic job from first step till the insatallation process completed.It was quick and hassle free.I recommend this company for anyone seeking solar for installation. Fast and reliable service.

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Solar installation. At two wells.

Garry was way to helpful, start of the process until my solar been installed. I truely recommend Garry as your agent. Thank you so much.i’ll definitely recommend solar power to friends and family.

Nancy

NancyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great jobs

compared to other solar provider, price is good, and local installer is easy contactable, the whole process is quick and easy, staff are friendly, only two weeks times, hasn't wait for too long.

Narinder M.

Narinder M.Sydney, NSW

Good reliable service in timely manner

Solar power nation provided a satisfactory Good service in a timely manner, staff were approachable, always answered their calls or got back to us and always kept us updated with progress, we had no hassle with the installation.

Annette

AnnetteNew South Wales

The installers were very polite and experienced Great Job

From start to finish a very easy process . Much appreciated the help we received and was kept in the loop the whole way.I would not hesitate to recommend this Company.

Proficient and professional

It has been a pleasure dealing with your company. Shaun, I can only say again " THANKYOU " for your help, you really were great. The installers were very proficient and professional. The electrician the same. Thankyou one and all. Cheers Linda.

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Job was really well done!

Garry Singh executed this job speedily and I was very very satisfied with the outcome. The quality of customer service is commendable and I would definitely recommend him to others due to his responsiveness to my queries.

San

SanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast service

Installed within a couple of days. Installers were nice and helpful.

I had to ask them to increase my capacity on the day of installation. This cahnge resulted in approvals and things which resulted in no work on day one. Installers understood my reasoning and came back another day.

Superb solar system

The installation process was very professional and all tradesmen were very well spoken and groomed. The workmanship is excellent and they left no rubbish behind.
The company very good to communicate with and respond to emails and calls speedily. I have had a very positive experience with them and would highly recommend them if you are thinking of getting solar installed.
I was that impressed with the service and price I even got the same system for installed for my parents.

Kenneth

KennethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So fast

Made the call on Saturday, installed on Tuesday cant believe how Quick and easy it happened.
Awesome service, friendly staff.
Thanks Solar power nation for making our purchase so fast and easy .

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent service the installation of my solar was excellent from word go recommend this company

The salesman was Shane excellent in all aspects of work thanks Shane installers very professional friendly staff and the service was great everything was cleaned up after them congratulations to all

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great system, easy to use.

Professional, reliable and amazing customer service. The installers were very professional and the standard of work was top class. I can highly recommend Solar Power Nation to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Very impressed

I was a little nervous because this is a big company and you can sometimes get promised the world with no follow through.
Very pleased my reservations were unfounded.
Price was exceptionally competitive.
Installation team were great, quick efficient and clean. No mess at all.
Very impressed.

E Sef

E SefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't beat it, guaranteed!!!

I used to pay $400 a quater, last bill I received, after installing $2500 system, I am $160 in credit. Installation and workmenship was of the highest standard. Can't speak highly enough of these guys. And after I referred a fried, received a $100 payment. Do yourself a favour and go with these guys, guaranteed you will not regret it.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Proficient, Efficient, Courteous & Economical Roof Top Solar Installation

Seamless installation process.
So far, so good - time will reveal as far as warranty process (if necessary). However, all indications are that it should also be fine. Certainly it is necessary to undertake in depth research to navigate through the Rooftop Solar options

gugglu

guggluSydney, NSW

Great service and quick installation. I will recommend to my friends. I got good JA panel's hope they help me reducing my electric bill. The contracter did a great job help me how to connect with Wi-Fi . Keep up the good work

Job Done Efficient

Very impressed by Solar Power Nation from the quotting to the job done so efficient. None of fuzzy bit. I will recommend my family and friends who wants to install.