Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 2 of 49)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (540)
  • Purchase Price$2,970.77 (325)
  • Installation

Solar PV unit

The panel installation process was fine, the installers were speedy and professional. The painfull part was waiting on the power providers to do their thing and have the unit put in to service.

System Size3,500 KW

Solar panel installation

It was easy to deal. The guy was very helpful and professional. Every thing he did perfect way. I am very happy. I recommend strongly to go with solar nation company

Panel Purchased Lengi
Purchase Price$2,750.00

shallowalHunter Region, NSW

Better than I thought given that it should only be double my existing.

Cajoling the company into getting the system installed is ridiculously painful. To make it worse, the panels finally got installed including delivery of the inverter and then another month and a half of more cajoling, emails/phone calls until finally it gets final installation only 5 months after initial order.

Panel Purchased ?
Purchase Price$2,750.00
shallowal

Well you failed in your objectives. But I will, and am,enjoying the end result.

Perfect work

I am happy about solar power nation
They done great work for me.My overall experience was good including customer service and the boys who done job ,that’s amazing Thanks solar power nation

rumy

rumy

Customer service good

Customer service good.
Competitive price

Not know too much . My solar still working good

Timley installation done . 2 weeks delayed but informed us reason

I put quality products. They also prefer quality .that is why I choose Solar power nation

Dahal

DahalSydney, NSW

Excellent Job!

My overall experience with Solar Power team was great. Mr Rony Chaddha, Simran Rajput and the installers were all very friendly, cooperative and helped me from the start to end. Thank you all for your professionalism! I highly recommend this team!

Todd N

Todd NSydney, NSW

easiest solar power ever

Got my quote from Jay on the 27th February ,solar panels installed on 10th March and powered up on the 12th March. The installers were very easy to talk to and explained to me the position and were the cabling was going to come down the wall to the meter and they took all rubbish away with them..The inverter was installed neatly and I did not have to be there for the install. The whole process was one of the transactions I have had to deal with. I would happily recommend them to anyone , and I already have. GOOD JOB

System Size-7 KW
Pastor Terry M.

Pastor Terry M.Sydney, NSW

Professional Workmanship

Installation took place on time. The team visited our place for installation were friendly, quick and left the house clean. Everything worked fine after they finish immediately. I highly recommend Solar Power Nation for the work and value for money. Still did not get a bill for Energy yet, but still think they are a good company to deal with. Thank you

Purchase Price$2,550.00
Michelle L.

Michelle L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smooth installation, helpful staffs online and on phone.

Very happy with the prompt, helpful staffs. Very quick responses from phone and email, answered all my questions in detail and guided me through all the process. The installation date was changed twice which was a bit confusing, but still one and a half month earlier than the target date. Friendly installers did the job professionally in one day's time. Paid more for extra panel splits for the better facing direction. Great price, great service. Thanks.

Panel Purchased ET Solar panel, SAJ inverter
Purchase Price$2,949.00
Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Took 12 months and dept of fair trading to solve the defective installation

Process was extremely drustrating. Phone calls were ignored, Installation of the panels was at the qrong angel.Only when Dept of fair trading intervened the problems were addressed. Took 12 months.

raz

razSydney, NSW

Can't recommend anyone

Just be careful with these guys,
once you have any issue then they ignore customer, they don't let you speak to their seniors.
Sounds really helpful at the beginning they took 4weeks just to refund my deposit.

Delayed but professional service

Installation process and response time is bit slow but everything went well. Good pricing and professional installation.

Recommended solar provider in Sydney area if you are willing to wait bit longer.

Panel Purchased Resin
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$5,000.00
Ricaredo

Ricaredo

Solar Power Decision

No issues, the installers were polite and very professional I appreciated how they Were forthright and answered my questions as best they could.. The install was stopped by rainy weather but they came back early the next day to finish the job.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$2,450.00
Franco

FrancoSydney, NSW

Excellent, I should have done this before

Very easy installation. For the first week it is working very good.
Good service from company.
Especially excellent service from Mohit Singh sales representative, he delivered exactly what we agreed in contract.

like solar

like solarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation seemed pretty straight forward

Mohit Singh was exceptionally helpful and did everything in his power to make it easy for me to understand and follow.
Thank you in advance for my tenants power account being hopefully cheaper.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 22x Infinity Solar Panel, 300W Mono Panel Solar, K Star 5kw Single Phase Wifi Enabled Inverter
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$2,449.00
Thomas C.

Thomas C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

The panel installation was easy as, they came, explained what they were doing and got it done within a few hours, no issues at all, very happy with solar power nation

Impressive Service end to end

Smooth and pleasant experience from Order till completion. Shaun (Sales) promptly responded to all my queries and recommended best solution per my need and budget. Great experience with installation team and electrician (Muhammad) as well who efficiently completed the connection. Hope to have similar experience during after sales service as well if I encounter any issues moving forward.

Great team

Gary was very helpful and professional in the whole process. Unfortunately, we never got the install done due to some technical reasons but we got the refund of our deposit instantly.
Looking forward to getting the issues resolved from our end so that we can get the install done.

Derek

DerekMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work guys

Great job guys. Had a couple of minor problems (to be expected) and the installers overcame them without any fuss. They even gave the garage roof a wash-down after removing old panels before the install began!!
They were great guys to have, did not even stop for lunch. Just waiting for supplier to make final connection

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,000.00
Iain L.

Iain L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The SolarNation purchase and installation process was seamless

Good followup during the sales process. The installation team were friendly, respectful, fast and efficient. Best of all their clean up was the best I have ever seen. You wouldn't know they had been there!

Udugama

Udugamaasked

I am waiting for my referral $100/- gift card since June 2019. Have called numerous times along with emails.
What's the hold up ?

Dear Customer,

Kindly email me at simran@solarpowernation.com.au with the details of the person you had referred along with your bank account details and I'll get your referral bonus transferred.

SPN Online.

nagem1982asked

How come I cant get some one to do the connection from the inverter to the meter box after 4 weeks of being put on roof my father and neighbour are waiting as well had 2 dates but a no show invoice number is098267682

Dear Customer,

We are not able to locate you from your invoice number, Kindly provide your quotation number so that we could help you to sort the matter, or send in your contact details via email at simran@solarpowernation.com.au .

SPN online

nagem1982

Customer name is russell muldoon

Dear Russell,

The matter has been resolved with your father.
We have arranged a call back for you tomorrow in the morning as per your convenience.

SPN Online.

Tracasked

Hi
I had deposited for my system since 13th September 2019. I still dont have it install yet. Your sale reps always promised but it not happen.
I tried to call in Wetherill park office today 3 difference numbers but no phone answer (now it 930)
Are you still operating?
Regards

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Hi Trac, If you can please, give me your name on the invoice and invoice number, then I will be able to look it up for you.

Name trac quang ha
Invoice inv 09137489
Invoice dated 13 September 19

Trac

I still have another promised.
I have another 2 houses need solar. Ken and Garry was highly recommended here. Are they work in Wetherill park office too. How do I contact them.
The person answer phone want me to deal with him only and the call was not pass on. But sorry I dont want to make same mistake twice. How can I contact ken or Garry.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives