Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 56)

4.3 from 1,115 reviews

4.3

1,115 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (648)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,999.72 (391)
  • Installation

This perfectly job!!!

Thanks to Solar Power Nation
When Ken called me and give a good deal to solar panels
After send all the paper works, about 4 days
They install the panels Straight away and wait and see to my new bills
I’m happy to processing to them
They do quick action to get it done
Thanks guys

H.Doust

H.DoustSydney, NSW

Not reliable in quotation

I am afraid to say They are not reliable and accurate at least in my case.first they contact you with alot of promises but in the end they say sorry we made human error and their price is not same as They advertising even when they send you a formal quote.I gave them all my requirements and they sent me formal quote when I wanted to sign a contract they brought excuse and increased the price and sent me another quote. I am afraid to say It is a dirty marketing trick.

Joy

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar to reduce power bills!

Installation of our solar panels occurred 5 days after signing contract. Installer was friendly, and polite. He did a very neat job of installation and completed it within the agreed time. Very happy customers .

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Happy with the whole process

The installers were very professional and completed the task before time. The property was very clean after they left. No issues for me. Everything was completed within the time frame explained to me.

Tracey

TraceyIllawarra, NSW

Very impressed with the service and started saving from day one they even set everything up with my electric company.

.Dont be put off with the cheap price as mine are of excellent quality and communication was excellent. Would happily recommend this company and use them on my next house

Very happy with workmanship

Very impressed with the Solar power nation installers, they were polite, efficient cleaned up after the job and with no damage.
The whole process from first contact to solar installation was a good experience, would recommend solar company to others.

Joel S.

Joel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Process from first contacting them to completion was 1 week. System installed in half a day. Neatly done. Friendly workers too.
Paid their $100 referral reward to my friend.
No reward offered for doing the review.

Efficient solar power nation

Prnal were very professionally installed with virtually no damaged to the tiles. Workers were quite skilful and friendly and did the job
in time Electrical work was done very neatly and in a tidy manner.

Good job overall

Easy to deal with sales people. The installers did a good job (I was bit cautious reading other experiences, but no dramas at all).

Too early to see the performance of the system given it’s been cloudy since installation but compared with other friends (including high end systems) performance seems to be at par.

grant

grantPerth, WA

Great standard of installation

No issues at all thank you very much for your service with my installation. I would recommend as their installation team arrived on appointment date and even unforeseen issues they returned the following morning as promised

Deepak

DeepakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the service from Solar Power Nation

Timely installation of 6.6KW system, prompt follow up by the sales consultant. Overall, I am really happy with the service from Solar Power Nation.
Based on my experience, I would highly recommend Solar Power Nation.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

Good and fast service. Shaun guide me to choose for solar and inverter. Good job solar power nation. My system was installed within couple of days highly recommend to all

Everything is Perfect

Thank you Solar Power Nation. We didn’t encounter any issues or problems from application until the installation process. We definitely recommend SPN. Also, Rish, the account manager is very accommodating.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I appreciate the prompt service - Jordon was very efficient and professional - and the installation has been arranged so smoothly and quickly. A pleasure doing business with them. Thanks Solar Power Nation.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Very Happy So Far

The installer came on time and did the job to our satisfaction.
Thanks Sam and his crew from Solar Power Nation. The installation process was very smooth.
They also cleaned up all dirt after installing the panels.

Jassy

JassySydney, NSW

Very happy so far

I am very happy so far
Got JA 315w panels 6.6kW deal for $2,599 fully installed on my single storey house in kellyville
Ken was very helpful and whole process was smooth
Waiting for my first bill and I want to be pleasantly surprised
Good luck solar power nation

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Very good protact very good service ken give me good deal and Simran help me get the application contacted .

I got Excellent service from the solar pawer nation. I will recommend to all person who looking for getting solar pawer sistam call the ken & Simran soler pawar nation. Excellent service

Dav

DavSydney, NSW

My experience was exceptional thanks solar power nation

From start till finish it was just 4 days.i requested a quote Ken called me offer was signed and I paid the deposit. Than it was installed within next 2 days. My experience with solar power nation was exceptional. I have already refered my friends and family to them. Well done solar power nation

Sophal

SophalSouth Australia

Very good product and very good price.

Very good product, Very good service, Mohit the sale person explained to me about the solar panel and inverter and gave me a good deal, he gave me all the information that i wanted to know, he very helpful.
The installation is very quick only took 4 hours to install and they answered all the question.
Staff are friendly and very hopeful. Already to family and friends.
They get the job done.

Jatinder

JatinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

Very good service, installation was very quick only 5 days , very good explaining staff about the product, they answered your all questions. Very Good prices for as well , always preferred

lescann

lescannasked

Where do i find your terms & conditions and guidelines

Hey Les

Our terms and conditions are a part of the quotation which we share with you. The terms and conditions are detailed and contain all relevant clauses to protect both the consumer and the company.

Please let us know if you are interested in a quote and we will share it with you.

Regards

Udugama

Udugamaasked

I am waiting for my referral $100/- gift card since June 2019. Have called numerous times along with emails.
What's the hold up ?

Dear Customer,

Kindly email me at simran@solarpowernation.com.au with the details of the person you had referred along with your bank account details and I'll get your referral bonus transferred.

SPN Online.

nagem1982asked

How come I cant get some one to do the connection from the inverter to the meter box after 4 weeks of being put on roof my father and neighbour are waiting as well had 2 dates but a no show invoice number is098267682

Dear Customer,

We are not able to locate you from your invoice number, Kindly provide your quotation number so that we could help you to sort the matter, or send in your contact details via email at simran@solarpowernation.com.au .

SPN online

nagem1982

Customer name is russell muldoon

Dear Russell,

The matter has been resolved with your father.
We have arranged a call back for you tomorrow in the morning as per your convenience.

SPN Online.