Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 85)

4.6 (1,236)
    4.5 (1,168)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,101)
    4.4 (1,254)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No (1,086)
  • Purchase Price$2,988.06
    4.6 (1,132)

Larry

LarrySydney, NSW

Happy with Solar Power Nation Service & Installation

This is my 3rd Solar System installed in my house (an upgrade of 6.6kW from the existing system) and this is the best experience I ever had. The process of accepting the quotation and the installation of the solar system only took 2 days which is awesome. The installation was great and the installer (Sam) is very knowledgeable and helpful. All the paper works needed was processed accordingly. Thanks to Ken, Hannah and to all SPN personnel who made my experience beyond satisfied.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

All installed and ready to go !!!

Panel install was done efficiently and a lot quicker than anticipated.Panel design was changed to suit efficiency and overall look, very happy with how discreet it looks.Original install date was changed but was communicated early and changes made

It was alright

We had some delays, but in the end the problems were solved. We were not able to get the panels we were promised, but the ones we’ve got now are alright too.

Nanda

NandaHunter Region, NSW

Good experience with solar installation

Was a fairly straightforward process. Booking was easy. Scheduled for installation about 6 weeks after confirmation of installation. Contractors came in and did all the installation in about 4-5 hours. System up and running.

Problems were solved

We had some delays. The original consultant apparently quit and left many files open. A new consultant Josh Singh picked up our case and pushed it though.

He was always available to assist.

Sub contracting installation team were quick and efficient.

Well done and thank you.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I submitted my application in November 2020 and still to this day do not have any solar system on my property now being April 2021. I have now requested my deposit back and it’s a company that continuously makes up excuses. Very unhappy.

Jozef

JozefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panels

From the initial contact to panels installation no problems. Dealing with Haley was pleasure. Installation done on time. Panels upgrade due to original panels unavailable. I can recommend this company.

Sam Reich

Sam ReichPerth, WA

Overall from signing up and installation the process took 2 months. Took a few emails on my part to get an install date, but was given an upgrade in panels due to the wait and other panels not being available. Once I was given an install date, service and communication was good. Install was completed in half a day and communication by installers good. Overall happy with service and product.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

The installers were great, professional and very helpful.

Installation was great very professional would recommend to friends and family. Company service was ok they didn't contact me for months then rang day before installing. But happy with product.

Eternally Grateful

Eternally GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Dream that Solar Power nation make it happens

excellent services from the moment conversation start over the phone , everything promised was delivered according to , I was demanding very demanding , but I believe that If I continue with that attitude I will never get the results that have being achieved by the Sales representative ( Shaun ) Sales Manager of the company . as I said all done very professional Solar systems 6.6 kw working perfectly

Get quotes

Feedback on setting up the solis power plant

Everything was done amazingly well, it was installed within 2 hours of work and was done professionally and clean. The person that helped us setup the internet for the power plant (Neel) was amazingly kind and professional

Ok so far.

Was stressful with the delays in the lead up to delivery. Installation went well. After one month of use have not yet acheived full power, even in full sun. After delays we lodged a complaint and were then very satisfied with the follow up service.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good quality for good price

Installation took only a few hours and .Everything was done professional and clean . Before installation Solar Power Nation had contacted me and offer beater quality system in the same price

Brent

Brent

Great solar system

The whole process of having my solar installed was excellent from ordering the system to the installation, The installers were onsite as per the promised date and had the system installed that day ,

Amazing work!

Smooth sailing work, no issues no delays. Everything was perfect, would recommend. The customer service over the phone was so easy to work with. Installation was quick and very efficient

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Fast, great value and great service

Whole process was so fast and so easy! Within 5 minutes of sending my enquiry Solar Power Nation had contacted me, established my needs and given me a quote. The next day I had my install date booked. In less than 2 weeks, my solar system was installed and operational, and I am saving money!

Get quotes

Professional installation and great quality in a budget price

Well planned and informed before commence the installation. Came in a team of 8 to complete job in 2 hours. All cables, wires or connector are done beautiful and neat.

Andrew - Bowral

Andrew - BowralIllawarra, NSW

Good service and now we have Solar.

Good to deal with and trustworthy. Thanks for the great work and service. The installation was quick and clean. All rubbish was taken away and our new smart meter has been installed. Thanks

Ritesh J.

Ritesh J.Sydney, NSW

Quick and good end to end service

Panel installed with in 3days after booking the solar system ; with in 2 hrs all the installations was completed without any hassle the only time which took most was change to smart meter

Bon

BonSydney, NSW

Sam got me 8Kw when other installers could only offer 4kw. The support after installation is amazing @Solar Power Nation

I asked for midtier inverter: Sungrow (I wanted Fronius but was a bit out of my budget, the beauty is you can ask Sam) and midtier solar panel: Seraphim. Look I am very happy to get the Seraphim panels, its producing well and I am projecting a quick ROI. The Sungrow inverter (like Fronius) also has a wifi and app which I monitor the solar energy daily production or harvest. Solar power nation have a very good after support care and please mention my name Bon in Austral they will help you out and your family to your friends.