Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 4)

3.5

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Sathees
SatheesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The company is great and very good costumer service and follow up is time.

The panel were quite easily installed even in the rain condition. And had no issue with the company what's so ever. And they were flexible with the panel pricing and quote. Would recommend Solar Power Nation

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware! There does not appear to be any after sales service.

22 solar panels/huawei inverter installed in may. Meter reconfigured june. No feed in tariff back to the grid since installation. Complained to spn. No response. Now with nsw fair trading.

Pat

Since putting in the above review SPN have been in touch to apologise and are sending the installer within the next week or two.

Pat

Here we are 2 weeks later and no installer - only apologies that the installer has to travel 288 km to get to me. This didn’t bother them when they got the job to install! I warn anyone who is thinking of using Solar Power Nation to think again!

Pat

With NSW Fair Trading intervening, a installer did come and found a defective part - that was a month ago. I am STILL waiting for my inverter to be fixed. Installed in MAY I have NOT received any benefit. AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!! Non-existent.

JulianCairnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the worst business I have ever had to deal with.

The panel installation was installed on the incorrect roof that was designed by their engineer ???? Sam. It was installed so as to create a dangerous roof access situation and on the flat section instead of the 25 degree pith???. Then after 1 day it stopped working. 10 days later, no correspondence returned. Absolutely terrible service.
System is being removed and dumped and another company starting again. Give this business a very wide berth.

JulianCairns

Seriously, your business has ignored me for the last 3 weeks, now you want to communicate. QN-061034795.

JulianCairns

great communication guys, still no contact and no plan.

Mandeep Jaichand
Mandeep JaichandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service

it was easy and faster service ever. They done nice job in less time. I gonna suggest my friends to go with solar power nation...good work
Hope everything works fine in future.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Abbas
AbbasSydney, NSW

One of my neighbour recently installed solar panels and he also advised me to install solar panels through solar power nation by giving a Buzz to Garry. Garry discussed my requirements and guided me step by step. Finally we got installed solar panels on our roof and the way Garry helped us was awesome.. Welldone Solar power nation & hats off to Garry

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

This great. It's exciting.

This is exciting because hope it's really would help us. And also it is new for us. Everything is perfect.Good to have solar power nation. Perfect installation and satisfied quite installers as well.

Bindi
BindiCentral West, NSW

Perfect

Good and don’t have any issue at the moment. Good price with good deal and the staff are very friendly plus good customer services. Thank you we are enjoy our solar panel.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Faulty system for last 2 months been reported and no action been taking very poor response from customer service

Very poor customer service nearly 2 months of calls and emails on order to fix faulty solar system so far no response or action been taking not happy at all

Manoo
ManooSydney, NSW

They installed cheap and on time, really kindly

They installed on time and very flexible. I called many companies and they were good but the solar power nation is the best . Even I preferred my friends to install solar panels from solar power nation. For all things , they organised with me. Thanks so much

it was good

it was normal..as far as now no issues..just yesterday installed no comments yet.want to see in next few months if they is any follow up..or if I encounter any problems..

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

aussiedarren
aussiedarrenAU

I DO NOT RECOMMEND IN ADELAIDE.

Mojgan I.
Mojgan I.Perth, WA

This is good I just like that

Every thing was good just long time for dates installation must waiting if the team put more staffing for installation solar system I think don’t want waiting long time for that.

Gurcharan Singh
Gurcharan SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very good response and very quick I like it

Mr Garry Singh is very good man and hard worker . You can give to call any time he will give you very good response. I strongly recommend.Good service from company .

Munish Goyal
Munish GoyalHunter Region, NSW

Great solar company and lovely people ever. They provide excellent after sales service and warranty. Isha was very helpful and fixed all the issues without any hassle. Highly recommend solar power Nation....

Elena J.Solar Power Nation

Garry was very quick to process my request and email the next steps.

The panel installation was quick and easy. Garry organised the dates over the phone and it was as easy as that! I would recommend this to my neighbours and friends.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,