Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 3 of 75)

4.7 (1,060)
    4.5 (1,005)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,122)
    4.4 (1,065)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (1,042)
  • Purchase Price$3,023.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

neel d'sovza have great customer

neel d'sovza have great customer services. from day one till we fixed the solar they were very proffesional. They were on time and did a great job. Good value for money. Very professional team for solar .Thank you very much all the people who involved putting up solar. Thank you very much neel d'sovza.

Excellent product

Very good panel was Brocken on delivery & installers had to go back to the office to get a replacement but service was excellent from all concerned starting with your original salesman Mohit Singh

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

I experienced power outage recently and called Solar Power Nation and Preeti have acted very quickly and had escalated the issue to the right person. My problem gets resolved within the day. Thanks Preeti.

In one word I would say “excellent service “

Overall excellent service,the installation team and the inverter fixed team were exceptionally great. very professional and punctual. Among the team, mention this person’s name specifically, Alex who is very transparent and very clear on the technical department. And special thanks for the holiday vouchers by solar power nation. I strongly recommend your service to everyone.
Thanks and Regards
Tony Augustine

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Vik
Vik

Solar

Very fast. Adam is very professional and punctual. He is very transparent and follows up on quotes n install. He gives clear quotes and options on budget. He also indicated that he willing to consider further discounts on new business

Alex L
Alex LSydney, NSW

New 6.6kW solar system working great!

I had an old 3kw solar system that didn’t meet our electricity requirements so decided to upgrade to a 6.6kW system. I was recommended SPN so I checked their prices and they were very competitive in the market. I spoke with Ross S who provided good information and recommended a great system. After signing the contract and paid the initial deposit, the system was installed within a week time. The installers came on time, took away my old solar system and cleaned up any mess, it took less then 4hrs. After the install SPN sent me the warranty details and arrange a smart reader with my electricity retailer. It has been a really good overall experience with no issues to report.

C Pfang
C PfangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor follow up-Unsatisfactory Customer Experience-No one seems to know what's happening

very good customer service

Neel was very good in making us understand to compare our needs of electricity and helped us to cheese right panels. and very good follow up. Very professional 100%. Best Service

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed.

Fast at getting a quote to me and rep easy to contact and returned my calls. However, panels not installed as per contract. Said this would be fixed ASAP, never heard back from the rep only heard from the accounts department who wanted to know why the bill wasn’t paid. In all, took one month to resolve the issue and I didn’t pay until the work was completed as per contract.

Hesh
HeshSydney Surrounds, NSW

We'll organised business. Quick to install. Good communication throughout the purchase and install.

The panels and inverter were well priced. The software app easy to use. Easy from start to finish.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Super Fast Installation! Up and running in two days

I would like to acknowledged Garry of Solar Power Nation for the great services that he recently provided me.
I called them on Monday to inquire, requesting a quotation for a solar installation on my property and by Wednesday they have already installed it.
I am very surprised on the quick turn around and very pleased with the overall result.

Solar power nation employees are professional with their customers including the installers.

The services they provide is exceptionally thorough from start to finish, even the application for feed-in tariff is also handled by them.

I would highly recommend this company to others as you are getting a very competitive price with great quality product and services.

Extremely satisfied customer.

Phill
PhillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly, we found the staff easy to deal with, the on site installer was experienced

The panel installation was completed by experienced tradesmen, that explained the procedure, the inverter installation was neat and tidy and is producing power, Solar Power Nation was easy to deal with and easy to contact

David E.
David E.Hunter Region, NSW

very happy

The whole installation was well handled we are very happy with it and value for money also great communication. Wlii have no problems recommending this company to friends and family.

marwen
marwenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, fast and reliable Installation

Solar Power Nation were so efficient and prompt for every step, from quote to install.
The Solis Inverter is great and their Tech people happily helped with the Monitoring App & WiFi setup.

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,