Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 84)

4.6 (1,212)
    4.5 (1,145)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (1,082)
    4.4 (1,233)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (1,067)
  • Purchase Price$2,983.04
    4.6 (1,111)

Neeraj M

Neeraj MSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

The process from the start and to the end (installation) was perfect, flawless and clear. Every step was followed by good communication and advice. I will fully recommend this company and congratulate them for being very transparent and honest.

Perfect

Installation process was quite easy.
No issues with the company. Follow up was very prompt. Excellent service by Josh Singh. Very professional and polite Sales Rep. Good workmanship by company.

Excellent customer service

Installation happened smoothly.
Installers ensured to put solar panels on calculated layout with minimal modification to other things installed on rooftop like TV antenna.
Installation was done on the same day the installation team organised

Very good service!

The service was very good. If I had questions, they'd always answer. They organized everything well and they were on time with the agreed installation date. The installation itself went without trouble. I wholeheartedly reccomend this company.

Charan tej T.

Charan tej T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Customer Service

Facing issues could happen with anyone but the one who would take that extra step to solve it is called as the good customer service and that is Solar Power Nation.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

I'm satisfied with the decision I made to use SPN for my solar install. I did a lot of research and ultimately went with them. The process was smooth and professional. Will be recommending to others.

Easy to deal with

From sales, installation and accounts people the process was seamless and easy to deal with. Sales quote provided over phone with good price and follow up was provided and questions answered by Neha, paid inital deposit and email paper work. Installation was done as promised. Overall good team to deal with.

Sniffy S

Sniffy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly

Crew turned up early and worked all day even with some rain about. All were polite and went about their jobs without fuss. There was a small issue with the incorrect inverter listed on the invoice but was sorted eventually. It's early days yet but installation is neat and professional and everything seems to be working at promised.

Review

Panel installation was process good friendly electrician. I have had 2 houses done by this company already no issues. I paid my deposit and within a week my installation was completed

Allan

AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic price and great standard of workmanship.I am very happy with my solar system and solar powernation.

I am very happy with the 6.6kw solar system I bought from solar power nation.The price was very good. The installation was done very professionally. I have saved a lot of money on my electricity bills.
Regards Allan Golan.

Get quotes

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello
Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service, Friendly, Professional Accountable and Excellent value

I have utilized the services of Solar Power Nation on 3 occasions now and they have delivered and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Solar Power Nation to anybody in the market for solar power systems, guarantee they will be beat anybodies price. Keep up the good work.

After Sales With Wi-fi

I find these days no one cares about the old people and computers or mobiles, myself at 74 years of age I was lost the connect to wi-fi in had to get my son to connect to the internet and with the help of Jaspreet Singh my problem was fixed. Solar power nation you need to address this problem.

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

ntgrg

ntgrgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company with exceptional staffs

Everything was done smoothly from booking to installation.
Sam helped with all the paperwork and guidance.
The quote i received was better compared to other companies.
The installation staffs arrived on time and were very professional in their service.
I recommend everyone to look for Sam for best customer service.

Raj

RajHunter Region, NSW

Solar installation

Solar installation at my property was done. Satisfied with service and service by installers. Need work with background work where different staff were contacting . Single point of contact would be great.

Get quotes

Service by Sam was amazing!

The service provided by Sam was amazing. He attended to works very promptly and got them to be completed even earlier then we expected. He kept us updated throughout the process and was so lovely to deal with. Would highly recommend!

After sales department

Jaspreet from the after sales service department assisted with setting up Inverter WIFI connection. He was fantastic with walking me through the whole process. System is now up and running.

Muralee B.

Muralee B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and follow-up

Neel D'Souza did an excellent customer service and arrange for quick installation. Installer also updated the installation process did the good work on my premises. I am happy with my overall solar panel installation and follow-ups. All my credits goes to Neel D'Souza and his team.

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

My review

I had a lot of trouble getting my Solis App connected... was very complicated and I am still not sure how it works. My need more assistance in the future.