Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 54)

4.7 (1,018)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (1,020)
    4.4 (1,041)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,079)
  • Purchase Price$3,003.49
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

I'm satisfied with the decision I made to use SPN for my solar install. I did a lot of research and ultimately went with them. The process was smooth and professional. Will be recommending to others.

Easy to deal with

From sales, installation and accounts people the process was seamless and easy to deal with. Sales quote provided over phone with good price and follow up was provided and questions answered by Neha, paid inital deposit and email paper work. Installation was done as promised. Overall good team to deal with.

Sniffy S

Sniffy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly

Crew turned up early and worked all day even with some rain about. All were polite and went about their jobs without fuss. There was a small issue with the incorrect inverter listed on the invoice but was sorted eventually. It's early days yet but installation is neat and professional and everything seems to be working at promised.

Allan

AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic price and great standard of workmanship.I am very happy with my solar system and solar powernation.

I am very happy with the 6.6kw solar system I bought from solar power nation.The price was very good. The installation was done very professionally. I have saved a lot of money on my electricity bills.
Regards Allan Golan.

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service, Friendly, Professional Accountable and Excellent value

I have utilized the services of Solar Power Nation on 3 occasions now and they have delivered and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Solar Power Nation to anybody in the market for solar power systems, guarantee they will be beat anybodies price. Keep up the good work.

After Sales With Wi-fi

I find these days no one cares about the old people and computers or mobiles, myself at 74 years of age I was lost the connect to wi-fi in had to get my son to connect to the internet and with the help of Jaspreet Singh my problem was fixed. Solar power nation you need to address this problem.

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

Raj

RajHunter Region, NSW

Solar installation

Solar installation at my property was done. Satisfied with service and service by installers. Need work with background work where different staff were contacting . Single point of contact would be great.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Service by Sam was amazing!

The service provided by Sam was amazing. He attended to works very promptly and got them to be completed even earlier then we expected. He kept us updated throughout the process and was so lovely to deal with. Would highly recommend!

Muralee B.

Muralee B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and follow-up

Neel D'Souza did an excellent customer service and arrange for quick installation. Installer also updated the installation process did the good work on my premises. I am happy with my overall solar panel installation and follow-ups. All my credits goes to Neel D'Souza and his team.

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

My review

I had a lot of trouble getting my Solis App connected... was very complicated and I am still not sure how it works. My need more assistance in the future.

So glad we decided to install

Installation excelled fast and clean. No issues with the company Shaun was very helpful and stayed in touch whilst process was in place we could always reach him if we had a question

Good Product, Easy Installation

Solar Power Nation offered well rated products at a very competitive price. They were very helpful making the arrangements and the installation crew was prompt, professional and neat. It was all very simple.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Solar Panel Installation

The installation was good . Initially I was offered for a 5.5 KW Installation, but the initial installation team couldn't install it on the day with various challenges, later sales Person (Jordon) was prompt in getting back to me as always and addressed the concern by offering a 4.8 KW system . Only thing that disappointed me a little was the the paint on the gutter was scraped ff when the installation team was climbing up with their ladder.

Dealing with Solar Nation has been fantastic

Ken, my sales contact, gave me good advise, good follow up at a great prince, To the installation team, Solar Nation’s professionalism, who turned up when they said they would, cannot be faulted

Quick service and reliable

Competitive quote with great customers attention
Getting back to customer with Short time period for installation once the order is placed

Experienced installer. They have done great job. Recommend for others.

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Good Service, good price

I had no issue in the process of installation.
Their price was compatible and the suggested system was the right type.
The only thing that I would recommend is to provide the information regarding spare terracotta tile needed or the need for a smart electric counter that will be installed beforehand.

Good job

Had some issues with guttering when installer went on top of the roof some parts if guttering bent from the joints and when rain the water keeps dropping frome the corners i spoke to them they needs evidence so i have sent them the photo's after looking the evidence they organized some one and they fix it so happy

Alok

Alok

Solar Panel Installation

The installation was fantastic, it was a delight working with the SPN team pre and post installation. Really liked there turnaround time, within 3 days of confirming the order, the installation was done.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great follow up and service

great pricing, helpful staff and follow up was really good. they moved very quickly after we agreed and it was overall a very efficient process. I have already recommended to others