Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 4 of 59)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (789)
  • Purchase Price$2,977.34
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Allan

AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic price and great standard of workmanship.I am very happy with my solar system and solar powernation.

I am very happy with the 6.6kw solar system I bought from solar power nation.The price was very good. The installation was done very professionally. I have saved a lot of money on my electricity bills.
Regards Allan Golan.

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service, Friendly, Professional Accountable and Excellent value

I have utilized the services of Solar Power Nation on 3 occasions now and they have delivered and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Solar Power Nation to anybody in the market for solar power systems, guarantee they will be beat anybodies price. Keep up the good work.

After Sales With Wi-fi

I find these days no one cares about the old people and computers or mobiles, myself at 74 years of age I was lost the connect to wi-fi in had to get my son to connect to the internet and with the help of Jaspreet Singh my problem was fixed. Solar power nation you need to address this problem.

ntgrg

ntgrgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent company with exceptional staffs

Everything was done smoothly from booking to installation.
Sam helped with all the paperwork and guidance.
The quote i received was better compared to other companies.
The installation staffs arrived on time and were very professional in their service.
I recommend everyone to look for Sam for best customer service.

Get quotes

Service by Sam was amazing!

The service provided by Sam was amazing. He attended to works very promptly and got them to be completed even earlier then we expected. He kept us updated throughout the process and was so lovely to deal with. Would highly recommend!

After sales department

Jaspreet from the after sales service department assisted with setting up Inverter WIFI connection. He was fantastic with walking me through the whole process. System is now up and running.

Muralee B.

Muralee B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and follow-up

Neel D'Souza did an excellent customer service and arrange for quick installation. Installer also updated the installation process did the good work on my premises. I am happy with my overall solar panel installation and follow-ups. All my credits goes to Neel D'Souza and his team.

Darshak

DarshakSydney, NSW

Great service and quick installation

Garry Sing has been really helpful in the sales process. The customer service received before, during and after install has been exceptional. I do recommend this company as they give you good, fair prices along with an excellent service.

Eric

EricSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service from start to finish!

I have looked at getting Solar for a very long time! I cannot thank Jordon Singh from Solar Power Nation enough for all his assistance in making the transition so easy, which can be quite stressful.
Affordable! Quick installation!! Just connected to our power supplier today. Here is hoping for cheaper bills!!!

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Good Product, Easy Installation

Solar Power Nation offered well rated products at a very competitive price. They were very helpful making the arrangements and the installation crew was prompt, professional and neat. It was all very simple.

Dealing with Solar Nation has been fantastic

Ken, my sales contact, gave me good advise, good follow up at a great prince, To the installation team, Solar Nation’s professionalism, who turned up when they said they would, cannot be faulted

Quick service and reliable

Competitive quote with great customers attention
Getting back to customer with Short time period for installation once the order is placed

Experienced installer. They have done great job. Recommend for others.

Alok

Alok

Solar Panel Installation

The installation was fantastic, it was a delight working with the SPN team pre and post installation. Really liked there turnaround time, within 3 days of confirming the order, the installation was done.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great follow up and service

great pricing, helpful staff and follow up was really good. they moved very quickly after we agreed and it was overall a very efficient process. I have already recommended to others

Installation is perfect

The people who came to install the panel were very professional.
Spl electrician. Its took almost 5 to 6 hours. Thay also did cleaning after finish. Thank you very much. U

Wonderful Service

Mohit arranged everything and was very thorough and helpful. Mohit was always available to answer questions. Very happy so far with the service received from Mohit and the installation team.

Great Service and installation

Mohit was a fantastic sales agent through the entire process. I would highly recommend dealing with him. He was available to answer all questions and give the best deal available. Very happy with Mohit and his service.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Huu Tri nguyen

Huu Tri nguyenSydney, NSW

Perfect

Easy for process, no issues with company, installation perfect, labor good working, save a lot time for customers , everything done in 1 day , easy application and payment , concerns for customer check up by phone

Jig

JigSydney

Pleasant experience. Good work.

Ken from sales was very pleasant to deal with. Promptly answered my queries over phone and emails and gave a competitive price for what I wanted. Installers on the day did a good job. I had no concerns afterwards. Thank you team. Great work.

Andrew E.Illawarra, NSW

Strong recommendation. A1

My installers were excellent. And the system looks fantastic. Me being a sparky watched them do the installation from start to finish. Very professional and clean up when their left. Thanks Mohammad and his team.

Andrew E.

Thanks Hayley and best wishes to you.