Solar Power Nation

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (63)
  • Purchase Price$3,005.65
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Trustworthiness
David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I submitted my application in November 2020 and still to this day do not have any solar system on my property now being April 2021. I have now requested my deposit back and it’s a company that continuously makes up excuses. Very unhappy.

Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello
Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

RPowellCentral West, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Trustworthiness

Hi SPN invoice is SRN-110371024
Regards

Angry customer

Angry customerSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Wifi connection issues with solar inverter since installation last year in August 2020 remains unresolved. Customer service support is unsatisfactory. Limited or no follow up support from Solar Powernation.
Lucky to those customers who has no installation problems !

LukeBrisbane

Watch Out - Poor Workmanship From Unreliable Tradesman.

Watch out - poor workmanship from unreliable tradesman. This company had their tradesman install the system on a new build. Drilled multiple holes in the outside roofing. Didnt fix work, multiple attempts to rectify. Advised of a $100 discount. Two months later Solar Power Nation ring and abuse as to why $100 remained outstanding on account. Email sent and no one ever replied. Be careful using this company as they use cheap inexperienced tradespersons and don't care about the quality of work they deliver as long as they get their money.

INV-062911719

Unrespectful staff

They are the worst company ever and I will sue you to refund my money, I paid AUS 2600 for nothing, they couldn't solve my problem and did not try to help.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

***UPDATED***Top End Products at very low prices decent service provided. Poor After sales service SHOCKING!!!

TERRIBLE Service

I was promised an installation date 8 weeks from the initial quote, failed to deliver and no communication for almost 2 weeks. New installation date scheduled a further fortnight, FAILED again. NO Communication AGAIN. TERRIBLE service, no attempt at honouring our agreement.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Awful, don't ring, you never get off their lists

I contacted them for a quote, didn't go ahead. I get multiple calls and text every week. Keep blocking numbers, asking to be taken off. Just can't get them to stop.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

We really apologize for any inconvenience but we don't call customers if they ask us not to call
Can you share your full name so we can put you in do no call or message group

SandySydney, NSW

Do not use this company, very unprofessional

INV-110313572
QN-110342953

Ash

AshMelbourne

Stop calling people on Christmas Day

Got a call from someone on Christmas Day!! Seriously? I made an enquiry earlier and got 20 follow up calls despite saying not interested, but calling people on public holidays is outrageous. Next time I’ll report it to ACCC/ CEC. Absolutely pathetic!!!

Sai Pavan C.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing

I was promised installation in 3 week's during signing up process. No one has scheduled time for installation yet, I am into 4th week now. No one responds to your emails or phone calls in a timely manner. If this is a service provided for new customers, I am not sure how the existing customers are treated.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Marina

MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of them

I paid my deposit in May 2020 and they cannot supply me the agreed solar system, so they renigged and it is now 6 months and still no refund. Stay away from them as there is no service, it looks like I’ll have to take them to court to get my deposit back

TSK

TSKSydney, NSW

Disgusting Customer Care

They were very attentive during purchasing and before installation, but after not installing in correctly I spoke to [Name Removed] to voice my concern. [Content Removed]. They did not respond to our concerns and kept passing us from rep to rep. They are useless, I have lodged a formal complaint to the Fair Trading office

Dont' risk it

They will be cheap upfront but when something goes wrong they will take months to fix the issue.

Water leaking is a big problem and you won't know until it's hit the walls and caused damage.

They are not responding to my emails and calls.

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number or full name as we take after sales services very serious and close any inquiry in few days
Looking forward to your invoice number

shammi45

shammi45Sydney, NSW

Terrible

My solar panels system not installed correctly. Inverter should be wifi enabled but it not. Warranty service is only on paper. If you call them you won't hear from them. First time you call for service they will answer the phone but next time they won't even bother to answer. Then you have to call from different number. When they first installed my system I gave then 5 star ratings.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Deepak Kumar

Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Wrong installation & very bad customer service

I just my Solar panels got installed by them couple of months ago. They have installed the panels on the roof gutter which damaged the roof & now roof started leaking which costing a lot of money for me to fix. I have tried to contact them at least million times to rectify the problem but no response from them. How could they have done the disaster & now nobody is taking the initiative to fix it. I would highly recommend beware from them & get your solar panels installed by professional people who at least have the knowledge about the correct procedures.
Strongly saying avoid these crooks.

Dear Customer
Please share us your invoice number so we can find your name in our system