Solar Power Nation

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (79)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (62)
  • Purchase Price$2,974.61
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do not enquire for a quote

I enquired about a quote for my house 6.6kw system, i did not use them as another quote for same product was cheaper but for months and months and months now i am recieving calls, txts and emails
i have asked them to stop calling, i have yelled at them to stop calling, i am now in the process of filing an harassment claim against them as they are not stopping

System Size0 KW
Panel Purchased0
Purchase Price$0.00
Simon
SimonMelbourne

Hopeless company

Extremely difficult with this company. Headache from start and I am still being told things that are not happening. My Account Manager is not even contactable.

Please find another provider, I highly encourage not to use this company

C Pfang
C PfangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor follow up-Unsatisfactory Customer Experience-No one seems to know what's happening

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed.

Fast at getting a quote to me and rep easy to contact and returned my calls. However, panels not installed as per contract. Said this would be fixed ASAP, never heard back from the rep only heard from the accounts department who wanted to know why the bill wasn’t paid. In all, took one month to resolve the issue and I didn’t pay until the work was completed as per contract.

Panel PurchasedJinko

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

HellohelloSydney

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

Bimal B.

Worst Service ever experienced !! Stay away !!!

I installed 6.5KW system from them in March 2019, the system never performed well so I requested them to send someone to check the system. After continuous calling and emailing, they finally sent a tech in December 2020 (21 months after installing) to check only to find half of the panels were not even connected all this time. When I asked for compensation for the fault made by their installer, they simply closed the case mentioning there is nothing wrong with their product! I have made a complaint with Fair Trading.

System Size6.5 KW

Regards

Angry customer
Angry customerSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Wifi connection issues with solar inverter since installation last year in August 2020 remains unresolved. Customer service support is unsatisfactory. Limited or no follow up support from Solar Powernation.
Lucky to those customers who has no installation problems !

Panel PurchasedGoodwe inverter
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

LukeBrisbane

Watch Out - Poor Workmanship From Unreliable Tradesman.

Watch out - poor workmanship from unreliable tradesman. This company had their tradesman install the system on a new build. Drilled multiple holes in the outside roofing. Didnt fix work, multiple attempts to rectify. Advised of a $100 discount. Two months later Solar Power Nation ring and abuse as to why $100 remained outstanding on account. Email sent and no one ever replied. Be careful using this company as they use cheap inexperienced tradespersons and don't care about the quality of work they deliver as long as they get their money.

INV-062911719

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

***UPDATED***Top End Products at very low prices decent service provided. Poor After sales service SHOCKING!!!

System Size6.65 KW
Panel PurchasedHyundai Energy Solutions 350w
Purchase Price$4,799.00

TERRIBLE Service

I was promised an installation date 8 weeks from the initial quote, failed to deliver and no communication for almost 2 weeks. New installation date scheduled a further fortnight, FAILED again. NO Communication AGAIN. TERRIBLE service, no attempt at honouring our agreement.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Awful, don't ring, you never get off their lists

I contacted them for a quote, didn't go ahead. I get multiple calls and text every week. Keep blocking numbers, asking to be taken off. Just can't get them to stop.

Purchase Price$0.00
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

We really apologize for any inconvenience but we don't call customers if they ask us not to call
Can you share your full name so we can put you in do no call or message group

SandySydney, NSW

Do not use this company, very unprofessional

INV-110313572
QN-110342953

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,