3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (8)
  • Purchase Price$2,583.11
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do Not Trust This dishonest Company !! They are not licenced !!

System Size9.9 KW
Panel PurchasedNegligent Solar Panels
Purchase Price$3,899.00

Unrespectful staff

They are the worst company ever and I will sue you to refund my money, I paid AUS 2600 for nothing, they couldn't solve my problem and did not try to help.

Purchase Price$2,600.00
shammi45
shammi45Sydney, NSW

Terrible

My solar panels system not installed correctly. Inverter should be wifi enabled but it not. Warranty service is only on paper. If you call them you won't hear from them. First time you call for service they will answer the phone but next time they won't even bother to answer. Then you have to call from different number. When they first installed my system I gave then 5 star ratings.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi
Purchase Price$4,100.00

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Deepak Kumar
Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Wrong installation & very bad customer service

I just my Solar panels got installed by them couple of months ago. They have installed the panels on the roof gutter which damaged the roof & now roof started leaking which costing a lot of money for me to fix. I have tried to contact them at least million times to rectify the problem but no response from them. How could they have done the disaster & now nobody is taking the initiative to fix it. I would highly recommend beware from them & get your solar panels installed by professional people who at least have the knowledge about the correct procedures.
Strongly saying avoid these crooks.

Dear Customer
Please share us your invoice number so we can find your name in our system

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

JulianCairnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the worst business I have ever had to deal with.

The panel installation was installed on the incorrect roof that was designed by their engineer ???? Sam. It was installed so as to create a dangerous roof access situation and on the flat section instead of the 25 degree pith???. Then after 1 day it stopped working. 10 days later, no correspondence returned. Absolutely terrible service.
System is being removed and dumped and another company starting again. Give this business a very wide berth.

JulianCairns

Seriously, your business has ignored me for the last 3 weeks, now you want to communicate. QN-061034795.

JulianCairns

great communication guys, still no contact and no plan.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Faulty system for last 2 months been reported and no action been taking very poor response from customer service

Very poor customer service nearly 2 months of calls and emails on order to fix faulty solar system so far no response or action been taking not happy at all

Panel PurchasedThey say is Candian
Purchase Price$2,600.00
Mohamed N.
Mohamed N.Sydney, NSW

This company is untrusted and they dont have qualified installers

Panel Purchasednone
Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Don't be fooled by this company

Dear Customer
Please share your inv number so we can check your account

Rod
Rod

Unable to provide an invoice number as we never received the panels or an invoice.

wont refund deposit

I have been trying to get a refund for over 12 mths now. I have spoken to multiple people and all say "sorry about this we will fix it up straight away" yeah right.

Shaun
Shaun
Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number you signed with us

Peter C.
Peter C.

Do not even think of using this company horrific

7 weeks with a burn outs invertor due to an incorrect installation.
Over 40 phone calls, countless emails and still nothing.
Zero after sales service.
Beware beware run for your life.
Currently in discussions with ACA, to try to close this min down.

Panel PurchasedGoodewe
Purchase Price$2,899.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

DougJ
DougJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After sales service doesnt exist

2 weeks ago our solar installation caught fire melting all the conduit and wire covering coming from the solar panels. Dozens of phone calls to them saying the wires were still live didnt seem to worry them. Excuse after excuse as to why they hadnt rung us back or done anything about it.
If there is warranty issue i dont expect too much help from solar power nation

Panel PurchasedJinko
Purchase Price$4,000.00
Sargon
SargonSydney, NSW

Bad costumes service

very bad service From word go the process was bad , we had the quote, paid the deposit and had the install without any issues. But after 2 months the system stopped working and Every email was not responded to and I been 4 weeks waiting and have not been fixed yet not Recommended waist of money

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedGoodwe
Purchase Price$3,000.00
JamesSydney, NSW

Do not trust this company! They just want your deposit and address for get the Government solar rebet!

Panel Purchasednot installed

Terrible

I signed up with Solar power nation for 6.6KW offer in 24/06/2019and I used to get every hour till the time I signed up. After paying initial deposit I had to follow up on Installation date and then I started to get surprises as I was told after 5 weeks that 21 panels can't fit on my roof they can only put 16 panels. Ty hen I asked my deposit back they did not give my money back. I rang many times to [name removed] it's going to voice mail. I would like to say people to avoid Solar Power Nation.

Panel PurchasedNot installed
Purchase Price$50.00

I don't recommend this Installer

Vincent Joseph

I have already send to you a couple of times. Please ask Jordan Singh. Thanks.

RajNew South Wales

Additional cost post acceptance of order and before Installation

I signed up with Solar power nation for 6.6KW offer in Jun'19 and I used to get every hour till the time I signed up. After paying initial deposit I had to follow up on Installation date and then I started to get surprises as I was told first time that 21 panels can't fit on my roof and later SNP said they can do it and came for Installation. On Installation day I was told part of my roof in Klip lock and they need special kit for installation panel and I was told that I need to pay additional $700 just for that and spoke to Sales manager who was talking to me and I was given lame excuse that team could not access roof from Google maps. I am not struggling to get refund for my deposit to be aware of this company !!!

INV06146221 Dated 14/6/2019

Raj

Hi Mark, Can I get response/update as I have provided requested info?

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,