Solar Power Nation

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (28) · No (262)
  • Purchase Price$3,033.64
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Steven

StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating and time-consuming design issues; once resolved installation was fast

Initial design issues took longer than necessary to resolve. The installation team were fast, professional and helpful. Neel was very helpful in setting up monitoring. Happy with system and value.

Harshal

HarshalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Horrible experience

I have signed the contract 3 months ago and made the initial deposit.(QN-020248349). Solar panel not yet installed!!! .Contacted them multiple times since then. The same answer always,"Need to get grid approval". But nothing is done or no updates from them. I am really frustrated and now thinking what else to do. Have never experienced such poor customer care before.

Enzo

Enzo

Don’t bother.

Don’t bother signing a contract with them. They pulled out of our contact after months of waiting for the day to confirm and set a date for installation.

Contract was terminated due to a petty reason with a referrer and them. Guaranteed to refund my deposit but haven’t seen it since, after multiple emails of following up and chasing. A customer shouldn’t have to chance for something that is owed to them. They seem great at first with the deals they have, and the customer service they portray, but as soon as you’ve signed the contract and given your deposit, you rarely hear from them, unless you contact head office for some answers.

Get quotes

Beware of these guys...quick to take all your money !! no recourse when things go wrong. O/S based

Still no reply from Solar Power Negligence??

Aamir

AamirSydney, NSW

Happy with the installation quality

had a great experience with installation team, very professional yet humble and friendly. Had no issues with the company. Customer service is also prompt and responsive. Will highly recommend Solar power nation to people interested in value for money and issueless process.

Ben H.

Ben H.Perth, WA

Wifi Reconnected

After I had to change my home wifi I needed to reconfigure my connection between inverter and home wifi network. I rung SPN more than 10 times on the number I was given without response. Going through a different channel I got in touch with Neel who rang me back and talked me through the installation. I had a few difficulties in communication but that did not impact on Neel's willingness to solve the issue. In less than 10 minutes the job was done.

Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Trustworthiness
gorgg

gorggSydney, NSW

Solar panels

Short waiting period. Quick installation. Had some issues but were resolved with great assistance from Preeti Sharma, customer service rep. Kudos to her.Hoping to see savings in the near future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

All installed and ready to go !!!

Panel install was done efficiently and a lot quicker than anticipated.Panel design was changed to suit efficiency and overall look, very happy with how discreet it looks.Original install date was changed but was communicated early and changes made

Nanda

NandaHunter Region, NSW

Good experience with solar installation

Was a fairly straightforward process. Booking was easy. Scheduled for installation about 6 weeks after confirmation of installation. Contractors came in and did all the installation in about 4-5 hours. System up and running.

Problems were solved

We had some delays. The original consultant apparently quit and left many files open. A new consultant Josh Singh picked up our case and pushed it though.

He was always available to assist.

Sub contracting installation team were quick and efficient.

Well done and thank you.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I submitted my application in November 2020 and still to this day do not have any solar system on my property now being April 2021. I have now requested my deposit back and it’s a company that continuously makes up excuses. Very unhappy.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

The installers were great, professional and very helpful.

Installation was great very professional would recommend to friends and family. Company service was ok they didn't contact me for months then rang day before installing. But happy with product.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good service, came highly recommended by next-door neighbour and not disappointed.

All went smoothly. My only suggestions are:

Be more explicit about need to purchase roof tiles well in advance.
Be more explicit that removal of old solar panels does NOT include disposal, as 'remova' generally implies complete disposal for the average resident.

Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

ZKJ

ZKJSydney, NSW

Happy with the service so far.....

Happy with the installation as it was done next day without any hassle once I submitted the paperwork. My queries were answered promptly as well. Still early days. Hoping the after sale service level remains the same.

Irfan

IrfanSydney, NSW

Although it took long however eventually I got my system repaired by a responsive service officer Jaspreet Singh.

Panel installation caused a lot of roof damage by the installers breaking roof tiles and replacing it on my expense. Later on it transpired that broken tiles on the roof has caused major damage to our bedroom by leaking water during the flood disaster season and sever rains of 21 March 2021

Colleen

ColleenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Solar panel installation

There was a delay in installation of my solar panels but once I contacted solar power nation they rectified the problem immediately.. I’m now waiting to see the saving with my power bill .. I would recommend this company..

Sarju S

Sarju SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had trouble initially but sorted out all problems later on.. thank you.

Had trouble initially but sorted out all problems later on.. thank you. Installation process wasn't smooth but finished it as per talk next week. Taken off old system was bit ruff. Cut off inverter wire so not being able to use that inverter any more with other guy I promised.