3.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do Not Trust This dishonest Company !! They are not licenced !!

System Size9.9 KW
Panel PurchasedNegligent Solar Panels
Purchase Price$3,899.00
Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

HellohelloSydney

Worst customer service ever - caused my house to flood

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number as we dont see any of this complaint that match our records. Please share your inv number or guve your name on legal contract you have with us.

Hellohello

Maybe if you checked your emails you would know the complaint. Your managers know exactly the issue and refuse to ring me or speak when I ring.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number if you are customer to us.

RPowellCentral West, NSW

Terrible customer service.

Hi SPN invoice is SRN-110371024
Regards

Angry customer
Angry customerSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Wifi connection issues with solar inverter since installation last year in August 2020 remains unresolved. Customer service support is unsatisfactory. Limited or no follow up support from Solar Powernation.
Lucky to those customers who has no installation problems !

Panel PurchasedGoodwe inverter
Purchase Price$3,000.00
Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Great after sales service makes purchase even more satisfying

Solar system works well but a water leak appeared a couple of years after installation. Isha and the after sales team were great in arranging a prompt repair. Many thanks

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

***UPDATED***Top End Products at very low prices decent service provided. Poor After sales service SHOCKING!!!

System Size6.65 KW
Panel PurchasedHyundai Energy Solutions 350w
Purchase Price$4,799.00
SandySydney, NSW

Do not use this company, very unprofessional

INV-110313572
QN-110342953

Siddharth
SiddharthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well organised company

Solar Power nation is well organised company. They are customer focused and give priority to customer requests. They have installed solar panel accurately. Solar Panels are getting max sun light. Installers having good workmanship. Overall sales to service experience is excellent. Highly recommend to family and families.

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price$2,500.00

Dont' risk it

They will be cheap upfront but when something goes wrong they will take months to fix the issue.

Water leaking is a big problem and you won't know until it's hit the walls and caused damage.

They are not responding to my emails and calls.

Panel Purchasedhuawei risen
Purchase Price$2,120.00

Dear Customer
Please share your invoice number or full name as we take after sales services very serious and close any inquiry in few days
Looking forward to your invoice number

Reasonable service at reasonable price

The installation was quick and worked well. I have an issue now being resolved after 12 months where output has fallen greatly.
Also they refused to install on the due date at another investment property location nearby because of Terra cottage tiles. We found another company to do for a moderate cost increase. Why???

shammi45
shammi45Sydney, NSW

Terrible

My solar panels system not installed correctly. Inverter should be wifi enabled but it not. Warranty service is only on paper. If you call them you won't hear from them. First time you call for service they will answer the phone but next time they won't even bother to answer. Then you have to call from different number. When they first installed my system I gave then 5 star ratings.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi
Purchase Price$4,100.00

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Deepak Kumar
Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Wrong installation & very bad customer service

I just my Solar panels got installed by them couple of months ago. They have installed the panels on the roof gutter which damaged the roof & now roof started leaking which costing a lot of money for me to fix. I have tried to contact them at least million times to rectify the problem but no response from them. How could they have done the disaster & now nobody is taking the initiative to fix it. I would highly recommend beware from them & get your solar panels installed by professional people who at least have the knowledge about the correct procedures.
Strongly saying avoid these crooks.

Dear Customer
Please share us your invoice number so we can find your name in our system

PatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware! There does not appear to be any after sales service.

22 solar panels/huawei inverter installed in may. Meter reconfigured june. No feed in tariff back to the grid since installation. Complained to spn. No response. Now with nsw fair trading.

Panel PurchasedRisen solar panels
Pat

Since putting in the above review SPN have been in touch to apologise and are sending the installer within the next week or two.

Pat

Here we are 2 weeks later and no installer - only apologies that the installer has to travel 288 km to get to me. This didn’t bother them when they got the job to install! I warn anyone who is thinking of using Solar Power Nation to think again!

Pat

With NSW Fair Trading intervening, a installer did come and found a defective part - that was a month ago. I am STILL waiting for my inverter to be fixed. Installed in MAY I have NOT received any benefit. AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!! Non-existent.

JulianCairnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the worst business I have ever had to deal with.

The panel installation was installed on the incorrect roof that was designed by their engineer ???? Sam. It was installed so as to create a dangerous roof access situation and on the flat section instead of the 25 degree pith???. Then after 1 day it stopped working. 10 days later, no correspondence returned. Absolutely terrible service.
System is being removed and dumped and another company starting again. Give this business a very wide berth.

JulianCairns

Seriously, your business has ignored me for the last 3 weeks, now you want to communicate. QN-061034795.

JulianCairns

great communication guys, still no contact and no plan.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,