Solar Power Nation

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (283)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (250)
  • Purchase Price$3,092.33
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

problem with sems portal app .thanks to NEEL IT MAY BE FIXED

I have googwe power supply 10kw single phase invereter 28 panels .

also have sems portal which I`m not happy with and I have the app on my phone ( iPhone 6 )

I think that app has a problem because some days it doesn't work then after 3 or 4 days I will start working again I`ve had this problem since day one . but since yesterday (17-6-2021 ) NEEL has been helping me to to fix the problem so today its working KEEL gave me his phone number so I can ring him if I have a problem . I think some one should look at the app .

Panel PurchasedJINKO
Simon
SimonMelbourne

Hopeless company

Extremely difficult with this company. Headache from start and I am still being told things that are not happening. My Account Manager is not even contactable.

Please find another provider, I highly encourage not to use this company

The response from the company is a fair example of how they treat their customers. To make accusations that I am a liar and to provide proof of purchase is dumb founded. How about ask for further details and stop there.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Dear Simon
Thanks for your feedback. First of all please share your receipt number or contract number so we can sort the situation for you on highest priority

Excellent service!

As from beginning, communication was excellent followed by great customer service. Jay is a very helpful person. Installation went well and after completion of work the salespersons were very good at answering inquiries.

Marek
MarekPerth, WA

Great performance

The panel installation process was well executed. A specific problem was encountered with missing 3-phase cable between the inverter and the meter. The meter had been originally installed as detached from the house. This issue was resolved promptly with the expert advice and help from the installer. The solar system was commissioned successfully providing solar energy as per design.
A data logger gives ongoing solar energy data on my mobile phone thus allowing for huge savings of energy from the grid.

System Size6.66 KW

Quick and easy process to install Solar Panel

I am satisfied with the service from start to end. The installation process was quick and easy to manage. Price was very competitive compare to leading providers.
Alex was helpful in term of connecting the inverter to the app.
However, different team members were asking similar questions and documents multiple time, this is a company process issue. The installer was not behaving professional, leaving the mess behind.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and lovely service

Shaun was great over the phone and so was Joggir the installer. System runs a dream. Onky issue which was minor was it took 3 installation dates to install as the first the whole kit hadn't arrived (covid) and secondly a weather delay but solar power nation were efficient to follow up.

System Size9.9 KW
Panel PurchasedRisen
Purchase Price$4,999.00
Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Good service

Good price and fast services. I am quite setisfied with everything. Installation team exlpained ecery thing when asked, and cleaned the site. Sales and customer services were quite nice and helpful.

Steven
StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating and time-consuming design issues; once resolved installation was fast

Initial design issues took longer than necessary to resolve. The installation team were fast, professional and helpful. Neel was very helpful in setting up monitoring. Happy with system and value.

System Size13.2 KW
Panel PurchasedRisen 370W
Jaswinder S.

Solar power nation is a Complete joke

Jaswinder S.

All installed and ready to go !!!

Panel install was done efficiently and a lot quicker than anticipated.Panel design was changed to suit efficiency and overall look, very happy with how discreet it looks.Original install date was changed but was communicated early and changes made

Panel PurchasedSeraphim 370w panels Growatt inverter
Nanda
NandaHunter Region, NSW

Good experience with solar installation

Was a fairly straightforward process. Booking was easy. Scheduled for installation about 6 weeks after confirmation of installation. Contractors came in and did all the installation in about 4-5 hours. System up and running.

Panel PurchasedSeraphim

Problems were solved

We had some delays. The original consultant apparently quit and left many files open. A new consultant Josh Singh picked up our case and pushed it though.

He was always available to assist.

Sub contracting installation team were quick and efficient.

Well done and thank you.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

The installers were great, professional and very helpful.

Installation was great very professional would recommend to friends and family. Company service was ok they didn't contact me for months then rang day before installing. But happy with product.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Good service, came highly recommended by next-door neighbour and not disappointed.

All went smoothly. My only suggestions are:

Be more explicit about need to purchase roof tiles well in advance.
Be more explicit that removal of old solar panels does NOT include disposal, as 'remova' generally implies complete disposal for the average resident.

Syed

Stopped working within one month

Installation was alright but solar stopped working within one month. Lodged complaint but even after 15 days no solution so can't recommend anyone to get solar installed with them. Dont know if they going to fix it or not

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Complaint ticket no 925
Inv-101313260

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,