4.5 (1,000)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (48) · No (852)
  • Purchase Price$2,976.38
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Kumod

KumodSydney, NSW

Everything went smoothly, neel and Gary were extremely helpful and cooperative, neel went beyond his work and help me to set up wifi and get connected with agl, much appreciated!

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Neel was helpful thank you

Neel was patient and knowledgable and helped me access the wifi on my new sungrow inverter. Thanks for your help Neel. When he needed to ring me back he did also.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

neel d'sovza have great customer

neel d'sovza have great customer services. from day one till we fixed the solar they were very proffesional. They were on time and did a great job. Good value for money. Very professional team for solar .Thank you very much all the people who involved putting up solar. Thank you very much neel d'sovza.

Excellent product

Very good panel was Brocken on delivery & installers had to go back to the office to get a replacement but service was excellent from all concerned starting with your original salesman Mohit Singh

Hemanth

HemanthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer care and doing fantastic job of solar power system installation.

Very professionally manner installing the system. With perfect care and suggesting to get high performance of solar energy production for installing the panels in right direction and position on the roof.

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

I experienced power outage recently and called Solar Power Nation and Preeti have acted very quickly and had escalated the issue to the right person. My problem gets resolved within the day. Thanks Preeti.

Trustworthiness

Excellent job

I had an issue following the solar installation. I contacted the resolution team .Mr Alex from the resolution team has followed promptly and resolved the issue excellently. I am very happy about it. I never thought it can be fixed that quickly. Thank you
Leena

Horrible experience

I have signed the contract 3 months ago and made the initial deposit.(QN-020248349). Solar panel not yet installed!!! .Contacted them multiple times since then. The same answer always,"Need to get grid approval". But nothing is done or no updates from them. I am really frustrated and now thinking what else to do. Have never experienced such poor customer care before.

In one word I would say “excellent service “

Overall excellent service,the installation team and the inverter fixed team were exceptionally great. very professional and punctual. Among the team, mention this person’s name specifically, Alex who is very transparent and very clear on the technical department. And special thanks for the holiday vouchers by solar power nation. I strongly recommend your service to everyone.
Thanks and Regards
Tony Augustine

Ram

RamSydney, NSW

great job resolving issue

Preeti Sharma from customer resolution team is really helpful and does amazing job resolving customer complaint as I had one since installed my solar.
She has handled very professionally to resolved with consistent follow up, never ignored the issue.
called back to give me an update regularly. also resolved the issues without any further delays.

Very friendly and easy to communicate, highly recommend Preeti for fantastic work she does.
keep it up!!
Ram

Vik

Vik

Solar

Very fast. Adam is very professional and punctual. He is very transparent and follows up on quotes n install. He gives clear quotes and options on budget. He also indicated that he willing to consider further discounts on new business

Alex L

Alex LSydney, NSW

New 6.6kW solar system working great!

I had an old 3kw solar system that didn’t meet our electricity requirements so decided to upgrade to a 6.6kW system. I was recommended SPN so I checked their prices and they were very competitive in the market. I spoke with Ross S who provided good information and recommended a great system. After signing the contract and paid the initial deposit, the system was installed within a week time. The installers came on time, took away my old solar system and cleaned up any mess, it took less then 4hrs. After the install SPN sent me the warranty details and arrange a smart reader with my electricity retailer. It has been a really good overall experience with no issues to report.

Enzo

Enzo

Don’t bother.

Don’t bother signing a contract with them. They pulled out of our contact after months of waiting for the day to confirm and set a date for installation.

Contract was terminated due to a petty reason with a referrer and them. Guaranteed to refund my deposit but haven’t seen it since, after multiple emails of following up and chasing. A customer shouldn’t have to chance for something that is owed to them. They seem great at first with the deals they have, and the customer service they portray, but as soon as you’ve signed the contract and given your deposit, you rarely hear from them, unless you contact head office for some answers.

Beware of these guys...quick to take all your money !! no recourse when things go wrong. O/S based

Still no reply from Solar Power Negligence??

very good customer service

Neel was very good in making us understand to compare our needs of electricity and helped us to cheese right panels. and very good follow up. Very professional 100%. Best Service

Hesh

HeshSydney Surrounds, NSW

We'll organised business. Quick to install. Good communication throughout the purchase and install.

The panels and inverter were well priced. The software app easy to use. Easy from start to finish.

Super Fast Installation! Up and running in two days

I would like to acknowledged Garry of Solar Power Nation for the great services that he recently provided me.
I called them on Monday to inquire, requesting a quotation for a solar installation on my property and by Wednesday they have already installed it.
I am very surprised on the quick turn around and very pleased with the overall result.

Solar power nation employees are professional with their customers including the installers.

The services they provide is exceptionally thorough from start to finish, even the application for feed-in tariff is also handled by them.

I would highly recommend this company to others as you are getting a very competitive price with great quality product and services.

Extremely satisfied customer.

Phill

PhillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went smoothly, we found the staff easy to deal with, the on site installer was experienced

The panel installation was completed by experienced tradesmen, that explained the procedure, the inverter installation was neat and tidy and is producing power, Solar Power Nation was easy to deal with and easy to contact

Ankit

AnkitSydney, NSW

Fast, Economical, and Easy. I didn't think it will be this easy.

Arjun

ArjunIllawarra, NSW

Fast service and fallow back

Quick response and fast and carefully installed. There was no problems while installing . The guy were young and smart working style and friendly. In future if we didn’t get any issue we are fully happy at the moment. Keep you fait to the customer. Thank you !