4.6 (1,027)
    4.5 (1,045)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (894)
  • Purchase Price$2,978.11
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Best honest service

I am very happy with the service provided though my brother in law and have recommended to other friends of mine and am keen to have it installed at my other property soon.From day one the communications was excellent they took caution with no tiles broken as I did inspect the roof.Infact I was so happy with their honestly well done job that I paid them in full rather then monthly.keep up the good work.cheers rakesh

Simon
SimonMelbourne

Hopeless company

Extremely difficult with this company. Headache from start and I am still being told things that are not happening. My Account Manager is not even contactable.

Please find another provider, I highly encourage not to use this company

The response from the company is a fair example of how they treat their customers. To make accusations that I am a liar and to provide proof of purchase is dumb founded. How about ask for further details and stop there.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Dear Simon
Thanks for your feedback. First of all please share your receipt number or contract number so we can sort the situation for you on highest priority

Excellent after sale service

After the installation of my new 6.6kwh solar system, Neel D'Souza (SPN) was very helpful in setting up the (Inverter) Wi-fi dongle to my mobilephone the same day. I appreciate his politeness and patience excibited during the whole process. Thank you, Neel.

System Size6.6 KW
Mark
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks like a very good system that didn't break the bank.

Easy to deal with. Installers were very professional and good looking install with no problems. Looking through reviews I see they continue with good backup service if anything does go wrong. Also saw that they offered $1500 travel voucher for system install, didn't hear about this though. May have been a pleasant surprise bonus to receive.
All in all a very good system, installation and price.

mike
mikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

They completely solved problems I was having and logged on their end and fixed the issues. Everything is now working perfectly
I can’t thank you enough Neel for helping me twice now.

Ken
KenPerth, WA

Manish B.
Manish B.Sydney, NSW

Perfectly helpful

Panel installation and inverter installation was easy and they helped me over phone for the mobile app installation. Now I am able to track my solar feed and other details over my mobile app.

HelenPerth, WA

A lot of trouble getting started

Only when I received my Synergy bill did I realize there was no solar power connection
Thankfully Preeti Sharman helped me trouble shoot the problem.
She has been most patient with my lack of techno know how and frustration at having a bill I should not have to pay if the system was set up properly in the first place.
I highly recommend her polite , competent , patient manner.
We have just completed the set up today after multiple phone consultations.
I phoned Western Piwer last week and they were here to do there but the next day .
The installers of the panels told me on 1st April they had notified Western Power…clearly a break down in communication and as a result I’ve had to foot the bill.

Hemanth
HemanthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Everything was excellent. The customer service is very good. The explaining of the system was good and how benefit they explained. I really recommend your company to others. I hereby recommend this company to others.

Tasha Stone
Tasha StoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited to get solar

Due to weather, there was initial installation delays. However, very happy on installation day and happy with solar panels and inverter. Originally, wifi dongle was missing from Goodwe company, but Solar Power Nation followed up and ensured it was installed.
Alex was very helpful.

James
JamesIllawarra, NSW

Excellent technical service and support

Some delays with the install but once completed very impressed and professional installation. System seems easy to operate. Had some issues with getting the WiFi to operate but Neel was very helpful sorting this out for me.

Suthan
SuthanSydney, NSW

Best product

The staffs are very helpful. Very quick and on time to install the system. I got done 3 solar system through them and very happy with the service. I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great price, quality install and fantastic after sales service.

Contacted the company on the Friday. On Monday had an appointment booked in for Wednesday. Bad weather meant install couldn't go ahead and was rearranged for Friday. Installers came as arranged and installed 13.5kw of panels, 2 inverters, removed old system and connected to the grid at 630pm same day.
WiFi adapters were found missing and within 2 business days, after sales team managed to send them out.
System is working well.
I would definitely recommend Solar Power Nation.

Moe
MoeSydney

Good service and reasonable price

The installation was nice and quick. All I had to do is giving access. Generally, happy with the service, just waiting on the smart meter installation to figure out the actual benefit of the new solar system

Mohammad Saiful Huq Sady
Mohammad Saiful Huq SadySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent

The staffs are helpful and on time to install the system. They also explain to us how it works and the basic thing needs to do to maximize the solar outcome.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,