Solar Power Nation

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (886)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (828)
  • Purchase Price$3,017.71
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Ajay S.
Ajay S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect blend of service & professionalism

Garry & Alex, thanks much for all the support and professionalis, you've been a Gem. Appreciate it. You have been supportive through out, from my first call to your company until the final installation day.
Keep up the good work!!

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Very helpful and responsive

I had a great experience with Solar Power Nation. Shaun was extremely helpful in addressing any concerns I had regarding the solution and the electrician and installers were very professional.

System Size7.77 KW
Panel PurchasedRisen 370w solar panels
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Shaun is the guy if you need any solar advise. He do his job very well. He even signed up my two friends. From start till the end he was very courteous to listen to anything we have doubt about. Installation department William Mac organised everything on time. Thanks once again

Panel PurchasedJA
Purchase Price$2,799.00
Hannah KSolar Power Nation
Stuart
Stuart Perth, WA

Excellent problem solving

Neel took my call from a colleague who wasn’t able to fix my WiFi problem and went through all the required steps to get my phone connected to the inverter via an app. I was very frustrated from the previous day where I wasn’t connected and told to watch a video but Neel showed a lot of patience and manage to get it up and running clearly he knows what he’s doing. So very grateful and satisfied with Neel plus he called back and offered some more help with the app

System Size5 KW

Best honest service

I am very happy with the service provided though my brother in law and have recommended to other friends of mine and am keen to have it installed at my other property soon.From day one the communications was excellent they took caution with no tiles broken as I did inspect the roof.Infact I was so happy with their honestly well done job that I paid them in full rather then monthly.keep up the good work.cheers rakesh

System Size6.66 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi energy technology pty ltd
Purchase Price$2,549.00

Simon
SimonMelbourne

Hopeless company

Extremely difficult with this company. Headache from start and I am still being told things that are not happening. My Account Manager is not even contactable.

Please find another provider, I highly encourage not to use this company

The response from the company is a fair example of how they treat their customers. To make accusations that I am a liar and to provide proof of purchase is dumb founded. How about ask for further details and stop there.

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Dear Simon
Thanks for your feedback. First of all please share your receipt number or contract number so we can sort the situation for you on highest priority

Mark
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks like a very good system that didn't break the bank.

Easy to deal with. Installers were very professional and good looking install with no problems. Looking through reviews I see they continue with good backup service if anything does go wrong. Also saw that they offered $1500 travel voucher for system install, didn't hear about this though. May have been a pleasant surprise bonus to receive.
All in all a very good system, installation and price.

Panel PurchasedLonghi
Purchase Price$2,799.00
mike
mikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

They completely solved problems I was having and logged on their end and fixed the issues. Everything is now working perfectly
I can’t thank you enough Neel for helping me twice now.

Purchase Price$2,499.00
Ken
KenPerth, WA

Purchase Price$2,700.00
Hemanth
HemanthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Everything was excellent. The customer service is very good. The explaining of the system was good and how benefit they explained. I really recommend your company to others. I hereby recommend this company to others.

System Size5.5 KW
Panel PurchasedFronius
Purchase Price$4,600.00

Tasha Stone
Tasha StoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited to get solar

Due to weather, there was initial installation delays. However, very happy on installation day and happy with solar panels and inverter. Originally, wifi dongle was missing from Goodwe company, but Solar Power Nation followed up and ensured it was installed.
Alex was very helpful.

System Size9.9 KW
Purchase Price$4,499.00
James
JamesIllawarra, NSW

Excellent technical service and support

Some delays with the install but once completed very impressed and professional installation. System seems easy to operate. Had some issues with getting the WiFi to operate but Neel was very helpful sorting this out for me.

System Size6,600 KW
Panel PurchasedLongi
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Great price, quality install and fantastic after sales service.

Contacted the company on the Friday. On Monday had an appointment booked in for Wednesday. Bad weather meant install couldn't go ahead and was rearranged for Friday. Installers came as arranged and installed 13.5kw of panels, 2 inverters, removed old system and connected to the grid at 630pm same day.
WiFi adapters were found missing and within 2 business days, after sales team managed to send them out.
System is working well.
I would definitely recommend Solar Power Nation.

System Size13.5 KW
Moe
MoeSydney

Good service and reasonable price

The installation was nice and quick. All I had to do is giving access. Generally, happy with the service, just waiting on the smart meter installation to figure out the actual benefit of the new solar system

J W.
J W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable & Life Changing

We were lucky enough panels were installed next day after finalisation of paperwork.
Everything has been stress free and installers were efficient. Panels are currently working great. We should have done sooner

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,