Solar Power Nation

Solar Power Nation (page 2 of 90)

4.6 (1,005)
    4.5 (1,024)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (874)
  • Purchase Price$2,985.32
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do Not Trust This dishonest Company !! They are not licenced !!

leethan
leethan

Great service! No issues

Process was simple and hassle free. Had the panels installed with in a week. The panels so far are working as expected and we are very happy with the output of the panels.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Prompt response and seamless work

The installation was done in timely manner and the team was helpful in answering the queries. Cleared up the Property after the work completed and replaced any of the tile that was damaged.

Trustworthiness
Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

Nice dealing with this company

It was very smooth and neat job.
I didn't have any issue with this company.
The installation was very smooth .they installed it on time and very quickly. So I recommend this company.

Job Satisfaction

Would definitely recommend!

The installation & after sales service is really quick, & quality of solar panels & inverters are also commendable. mobile app was a bit difficult to kick start working but Jaspreet from post-sales service helped me to resolve this quickly over the phone itself. Would definitely recommend!

Arun
ArunHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and quick installation

Excellent team, quick turnaround, and great communication. Explains range of brands for panels abd inverters and quote for your preferred one. Definitely I recommend solar power nation for solar system.

Zubair C.
Zubair C.

Very good professional to dealing with

From start to finish very well done and best thing to save good amount of money compared other products in the market.People are very easy to get contact and information and explain very well.

Kran
KranSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is very helpful and quick installation

Neel is very helpful and he help me to instal the application Solarman and very good over the phone called and the solar it’s excellent jobs good working happy thanks you

Rohit
RohitSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Quick Installation

Steve from Solar Power Nation was very responsive in providing the quotes and got the solar panels installed within 3 days of approval. I would recommend them for their excellent service.

Solarkicksass
SolarkicksassSydney, NSW

Very happy

Great service and always helpful.
Within a week of ordering and paying a deposit the solar panels were installed and saving me money.
Installers did a excellent job working well into the night to complete the installation.
Can’t fault Solar Power Nation.

Yogi
YogiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is as requested

Every thing from woe to go & completion went to plan with no issues at all . Workmanship & professionalism through the whole installation was great. System seems to be working fine . Waiting for next power account to compare

Excellent service

I was looking to install solar so looked around few companies but Neel from power nation helped me all throughout explaining the products as well as providing the best price, pretty happy with his service and later Priti helped me setting up the app and sorting out all the paperwork along with sending the paperwork to electricity company.so pretty happy with service provided by Neel and priti, highly recommend them!! Hopefully after sale service would be as good as this.

ChrisA
ChrisASydney, NSW

Quick, Easy, From the Ordering to the install.

Once contacting Solar Power Nation, I was put through to Mohit Singh he patiently guided me through the different systems they had, and after 4 Days of Questions from myself and Mohit answering them, we worked out the system which I would require and why.
He gave me three options which included price and well as product variations to look at. once I picked the 10 KW system that we both agreed would do the job. Between Signing the document, paying the deposit, and having the System installed was done in a week. the installers came out at 9 am on Saturday morning and by 4 pm that day I had a solar system already generating 5.8KW power. I truly would recommend these guys.

Review collected in partnership with Solar Power Nation

Maria
Maria

Highly recommended company for solar

Too easy!

Easy, fast installation. No problems at all from start to finish. Good, fast service. Patient, knowledgeable sales team. Tradespeople did the job with no problems. competitive price, all paperwork sent out.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Ed B.asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Ed B.

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Ed B.

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,